Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

i would've liked the guy more, had he not gone to real madrid. i don't remember his missed shot exactly, but ya, a shame.

Omg did you know Ferguson wanted him for United but by the time Ozil was ready to transfer, Moyes turned down the deal? What a joker. If Ozil had gone to MUFC I'd probably watch all their games.

Just finished ex machina. Good film I recommend it

I'm not much for sci-fi. Although Elysium was damn good. I rooted for Kruger.

District 9 was awesome too. Pretty much any Neil Blomkamp.

I love scifi. These were all great movies. Ex Machina didn't play close to home here. I drove 40 miles to see it. It was worth it.

One of my all time favorites is Blade Runner. I liked the series Firefly, and really enjoyed Serenity.

40 miles? you're crazy, john.

i, too, enjoyed firefly and serenity.

Really is a good movie, I've asked for the Blu-ray for Christmas.

I already have the firefly series and Serenity on disc.

i'm not a fan of underworld, but she really is smoking hot.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm not a fan of vampire/werewolf conflict movies. But, wow. You can turn the sound off and just watch Kate and be completely entertained. :)

I like Nathan Fillion, though I watched him in Castle. Need to see more of Firefly. I'm also a big David Duchovny and X-Files fan. Always the romances. If I didn't like how things were portrayed, I would rewrite it.

Pain medication so chatty.

Speaking of pain meds. I hope everything went well and that you're on the mend.

(I really enjoy Nathan Fillion too.)

I love scifi. These were all great movies. Ex Machina didn't play close to home here. I drove 40 miles to see it. It was worth it.

One of my all time favorites is Blade Runner. I liked the series Firefly, and really enjoyed Serenity.

40 miles! Anyway, from one fan to another the opening scene was filmed in the building my brother used to work at when he lived in London. I've been there a few times its a plush place. I love road trips...only if I'm in the passenger seat though. I'd love to reenact the Harold and Kumar film lol.

The office style building where Caleb finds out he won the contest? That's pretty neat. What'd you think about the place they used for Nathans house? I read it's an actual house in Norway. Some folks have a lot more money than I do.

Yeah that's the building. I think a few scenes from one of the fast and furious films was filmed there too. That house was absolutely beautiful. I had a feeling it might have been a real place. Makes me sad :( haha