Mental Support Community

I am willing to have a smaller penis just for that

Lantrier

-Sorry for the spelling mistakes, but I am not English.-

To begin with, I know a lot of you suffer from small penis syndrome, and I have suffer from it a long time during my life until I look at the statistics. Even now, when I know I am average, I still doubt my size. But there is worst things in life, as a thing that I have. What? Let me explain.

I have a penis totally in the average and I am willing to have a smaller penis (4 inch lenght if I have to) just so that I can obtain something in exchange. What? Well, during all my life, I have never one time (when I say never, its never) experience pleasure from my body. Nothing from my penis. I feel absolutely nothing when I ejaculate: its as if I urinate. No libido. I have no sensation of ''hot''. Zero, Dead. I don't know what it feel to be sensitive to parts of the body. I am completly ignorant of what Sex is. I have tried sex with someone, and nothing happen, I had no pleasure at all. I'm 28 years old and the sensation is supposing to begin around the age of 10. Am I going to die whithout experiencing joy from my body? I am in despair. I have seen a Urologist and he don't know what the cause is.

So to all of you who have a smaller penis, look at me: I would love to be you, for truth. Would you like to exchange?

My dream is simple: to have what I think everyone have. If only I could know the feeling, to understand, but I am completly in the dark.

I think sexual pleasure is the birthright of every man & woman including yourself. You're essentially asexual then right? Obviously it's impossible for me to describe it to you. How old are you?

Our mod, IrmaJean, has suffered from this for years which she shared once on this forum, but none of the self centered fucks on this forum even acknowledged it.

Can you jog my memory here. Was it the inability to orgasm or the inability to feel sexual pleasure? For some reason I was under the impression it's the former but regardless, the latter is also horrifying enough to me

What's maca? An androgen? If it's supposed to boost testosterone and had no effect then it could be something else? This is something definitely worth looking into and seeing through to the end. By the way, how do you know your sexuality if you don't experience sexual sensation?

Lantrier, welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have been experiencing this. :( Has your doctor checked your hormone levels and/or checked for nerve damage?

I could better explain my personal problem, but I don't want to take over the thread here.

I think it's entirely relevant if you're comfortable talking about it? Maybe it could shed some light on the OP issues.

I would recommend talking to as many doctors as you need, get second and third opinions if need be, talk to your GP too maybe until you get an answer. I know I really struggled to find a doctor who even understood my problem.

For me, I had full sensation until I had my third child, but after that I lost sensation. I'm a woman, so I only know how things work for me and can only express my personal experience with this. Maybe it's helpful, though? I had doctors test me with a q-tip...of course I felt the q-tip (frustrating and humiliating experience), but I only have touch sensation...I no longer am able to feel the "special" sensations needed... The doctors feel this is due to nerve damage that happened during the birth of my daughter. Do I feel sexual pleasure? I do, but not *that* kind of pleasure.

The entire arousal system works together and can be affected when there is an awareness there is no possibility of achieving climax. If you have never felt the pleasurable sensations associated with arousal and orgasm, I could see how this might also affect your ability to become aroused.

For me, it's very difficult to talk about because it's all so clinical and I'm a human being...I do empathize.

I hope you find some answers. Wishing you well.

Thanks for the honest and detailed reply Beth. So you basically feel touch sensation but no sexual pleasure/sensation? This must have been extremely difficult to come to terms with? :( I'm sorry to hear about that. I don't know why this particular affliction strikes a nerve with me but I wouldn't cope with it the way you have. You're obviously a better and more complete human being than I am. Does this still bother or upset you?