Mental Support Community

Please shoot me

angryandtired

I am so fucking tired of school and everything it's my senior year and I have literally no motivation for anything anymore, like I always manage to fuck up everything whether it's my grades or my friendships or just normal social interactions. I still care about my grades obviously I have to pass so I can graduate and get a decent job in the near future but it's like no matter how much I study it's always going to be below average and all this anxiety and stress and constant disappointment I bring onto others is not really helping I just want someone to help guide me to be better emotionally and mentally I am just so tired

Welcome to the community, angryandtired. I'm sorry things are tough right now. :( I recall school work being exhausting too and math was always a terrible struggle for me. Is there a way you can get extra help? Are your parents supportive? Is there a school counselor you could talk with? I hope you won't be too hard on yourself.

Do you also take time to enjoy life, socialize and have some fun? I hope so.

Take care.

Keep on keeping on, angryandtired.

I, too, feel like i keep screwing up. I know how much it hurts to feel the way you do.

Just pay attention to what you have to do today.

Please give at least 2 hours to your schoolwork at home; it's important for reasons you don't see right now.

One suggestion: use a clock. Block out 2 hours on that clock, so you'lll know when you can stop.

That will give you something to look forward to as you slog through the books and math.

Good luck