Mental Support Community

the awful caveat

Jessie

22 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

Yes, I agree completely. People pay millions of dollars for thoroughbred horses, but find the idea applied to humans repugnant. The world would be a much happier, more harmonious, and more fun place if all the uglies, idiots, incompetents, and plain old mediocre were bred out of the gene pool like a disease. 

but then no one would be left.

this forum has turned dark into third reich eugenics talk. all undesirables will be put to death. the unattractive,fat,handicapped,small penis,short,hairy,bald,poor,unintelligent will be exterminated in gas chambers. well......... if that was real i would be exterminated too and it would kind of suck..........more so. i'm more into euthanasia people who want to die should be able to maybe in the future insurance companies could fund it. maybe death is better ? the shame and defeat you carry around with you when you're a small penis guy is torture. a life without sex is horrible to think about and i'm almost 30

For some reason when I go to quote and I get logged out. No matter. 

Robert if you are referring to what Klingsor and I were discussing understand we were referring to natural selection which is the driving force behind evolution according to those who expound that theory.  Natural selection is the polar opposite of eugenics. Natural selection is simply letting nature take it's course.  Eugenics is the State deciding you who breeds and who dies. 

10 hours ago, Resolute said:

i completely support euthanasia. governments should fund it (holland already does i believe).

maybe it's time i move to holland. maybe visit Amsterdam  before i get euthanized.

1 hour ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

For some reason when I go to quote and I get logged out. No matter. 

Robert if you are referring to what Klingsor and I were discussing understand we were referring to natural selection which is the driving force behind evolution according to those who expound that theory.  Natural selection is the polar opposite of eugenics. Natural selection is simply letting nature take it's course.  Eugenics is the State deciding you who breeds and who dies. 

it still sucks either way because looking at our situation in a natural selection way its obvious according to mother nature we weren't meant to breed or have offspring. the genetics we carry from our gene Poole's were meant to die with us ending our bloodline. just like in the animal kingdom particularly lions all male lions don't get to breed or have sex like in real life where a large percentage of women only have sex and reproduce with a small percentage of the men. i'm still an advocate for euthanasia though the thought of me living the rest of my life with this much disappointment is unbearable. i'm barely holding it together as it is. i mean this is not like every other problem that has a solution to it having a small penis has no solution its just something you have to live with which for me is something i refuse to just "live with" let's just be honest here deep down NO woman really likes a small penis they just simply settle with a guy with one because they have no better options. i refuse to live a life like this no man should have to

37 minutes ago, robert said:

it still sucks either way because looking at our situation in a natural selection way its obvious according to mother nature we weren't meant to breed or have offspring. the genetics we carry from our gene Poole's were meant to die with us ending our bloodline. just like in the animal kingdom particularly lions all male lions don't get to breed or have sex like in real life where a large percentage of women only have sex and reproduce with a small percentage of the men. 

Right. Personally I don't think it all has to do w penis size. For some women it does but I think there are a lot of other factors a guy getting chosen: looks, social skills, income, masculinity, intelligence, his family and background, bedroom performance, etc.  The list is no order & far from exhaustive.  The things that absolutely do not belong on the list are the things women say are on the list like being a good guy or having a sense of humor.  Neither men nor women tell the truth about these things, that's just how it is, don't care to analyze it at the moment. 

Here's what bugs me about evolution, for a lot of idiots it is nothing more than religion for the non religious. They have never studied it, don't really grasp it's principles for example thinking that survival of the fittest in someway means physically fit - it does not. They don't know there is debate among scientists about the exact details of how humans emerged out of it and they see any questioning of the theory as evidence that you are religious and not a believer in evolution when in reality questioning is what science is all about. 

Here is another of my opinions about relationships: one thing that will completely take a guy out of the running is if he is not happy and confident and well adjusted in himself.  If a man is sad, depressed, anxious, worried, fearful, there is not a woman in the world that wants anything to do with him.  I am basing this on what I have seen and experienced personally.  This is why guys don't want to open up and be emotionally available and vulnerable in relationships w women because the minute they see weakness you are out of there and another guy is in. 

I read the views here about what some of you think women want and like...and these views are often are not in line with me personally at all. I'm only one person, this is true.

Kind, caring, and sensitive are several of the most attractive traits to me. A person can have these traits and also be strong, competent, confident, and fun. I like those too. I think a person who is able to be okay with their vulnerability and softness shows a lot of strength. Just my personal feelings, though.

17 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Yes, I agree completely. People pay millions of dollars for thoroughbred horses, but find the idea applied to humans repugnant. The world would be a much happier, more harmonious, and more fun place if all the uglies, idiots, incompetents, and plain old mediocre were bred out of the gene pool like a disease. 

Very true.

18 hours ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

In the animal kingdom only a small portion of males get to propagate their genes. Why should we be any different? We evolved from them. 

Heard this on the Radio just yesterday. Apparently for most of history 80% of women used to reproduce, but only 40% of Men did. I don't know any more than that, if they are talking about recent times or pre-farming times or when?

On 23/02/2016 at 1:51 PM, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

Eugenics is NOT the Polar opposit of Natural Selection, it is just Natural Selection speeded up!

On 23/02/2016 at 5:39 PM, Klingsor said:

Yep. I really think this is at the root of why so many men here blame women solely for SPS, and absolutely refuse to accept the fact that men with big penises have been just as much a part of the problem as anyone else. Accepting this would tacitly mean that a guy feels insecure around another guy which is like the cardinal sin of manhood. 

The Human Species Peacock's Tail. Our Sexual Attractant!

it is part of what makes a Man atrractive, that height, wide shoulders and fairly largish penis, not massiv is necessary but definitely NOT SMALL!

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Yep. I really think this is at the root of why so many men here blame women solely for SPS, and absolutely refuse to accept the fact that men with big penises have been just as much a part of the problem as anyone else. Accepting this would tacitly mean that a guy feels insecure around another guy which is like the cardinal sin of manhood. 

I Don't Blame Women At All Or Even Hate Them I Don't Know Maybe Deep Down I'm Just A Latent Homosexual Either Way I Just Want To Die I'm Not Too Much Suicidal Just Bored And Tired Of Living. Apparently I've Reached The Highest Peak I will Ever Go In This Life

3 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

I read the views here about what some of you think women want and like...and these views are often are not in line with me personally at all. I'm only one person, this is true.

Kind, caring, and sensitive are several of the most attractive traits to me. A person can have these traits and also be strong, competent, confident, and fun. I like those too. I think a person who is able to be okay with their vulnerability and softness shows a lot of strength. Just my personal feelings, though.

I Agree

3 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

I totally believe what you are saying IrmaJean and I wish with all my heart I could say that was my experience too but that would be untrue and if we are not going to be truthful then what is the point of being here?  

For my job I take calls from all over the country and the girls in the South (NC, SC) seem like genuinely nice people. Florida is just New York by the ocean. What I am getting at is maybe there are some regional differences. 

Personal preferences play a part and I think that girls that aren't confident in their own looks & sexual desirability tend to prefer vulnerabilities in men because the emotional bonding takes the attention away from her physicality. I've yet to meet s woman that's confident in her looks, that doesn't want a strong, reliable man.