Mental Support Community

Do penis enlargement exercises work? Most of you might say no but those on forums like Pegym.com claim to be seeing gains...

LouieRanks

Im talking about exercises like jelqing, stretching and clamping. There are penis enlargement forums like Pegym.com, Thundersplace.org and Mattersofsize.com  where thousands of men gained an inch or more over long periods of time with pictures to prove it. They say it only works gradually and warn against surgeries and bogus pills. You have to be patient. Are you confident that what theyre recommending could work? Why or why not?

1 hour ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

If it worked we would know it. The news would get out, studies would back it up and every guy in the world would be doing it. 

victim, i think the fact that it takes forever to work (isn't guaranteed and gains may depend on initial size), requires so much discipline and is risky, is reason enough for many guys to not attempt it.

I remember joining one of those sites just to find these fabled before-and-after photos, and after a relentless search I found nothing. I've heard anecdotes about them being unimpressive though. Surely a genuine piece of visual proof would go viral? I can believe that it works and that the effort required has deterred attention, but where the fuck are the pictures? My memory's fuzzy, but I remember every thread about pics being a cacophony of tap-dancing and broken links to dusty old threads that would either not work or lead you to a place that also had no pictures.

there is no clinical evidence to suggest that exercises make the erect penis larger.

I wish people would stop lying and stop peddling this damaging and misleading nonsense.

All it does is waste time, build false hope and potentially damage the penile tissue.

It merely makes a bad situation worse.

Please dont do this.

what profit can there possibly be for a big company in doing clinical studies on such a thing (which isn't exactly patentable)? of course there won't be any "clinical" evidence. i'm not saying this thing (or any other thing) actually works, but it's certainly not inconceivable. please don't make it sound like it is.

Sorry resolute, there is a massive financial motive in there being clinical evidence established.

it would be the most profitable medical breakthrough of all time.

And a medical procedure or medical exercise routine or device would be easily patentable. (I daresay some already are, despite their ineffectiveness)

There have been studies and they all failed to show any improvement.

Properly urologists, who are members of medical associations, world wide, are very hostile to these scams, as they know they can only raise false hope, fleece victims of their money and may even cause tissue damage.

jessie, don't let this thing mess up your thinking. "the most profitable medical breakthrough of all time"? seriously? i really don't wanna get into all the health issues in which a "breakthrough" would be more profitable. it would appear that even tho you work in mathematical and statistical related fields, you're still biased when it comes to the matter at hand (no pun intended). how many men in the world do you think would be willing to invest money, time and energy in such exercises? exercises, the results of which probably depend on initial size. how many men would actually dedicate 10-20 hours a week for 100-200 consecutive weeks for minor gains? all of this in addition to the risks involved in doing improper exercises. how profitable do you think such a patent would really be? specially considering all the work involved (on part of both, the participants and staff) in such clinical trials.

a synthetic drug, on the other hand, could be highly profitable. and i emphasize "synthetic", because naturally occurring substances cannot be patented (which raises the question "do natural substances exist that might increase the size of the penis?". clearly, there's even less incentive for companies to pursue this.

i wanna reiterate that i'm not necessarily saying these exercises work. i'm only saying that it doesn't seem physically/biologically impossible. personally, i wouldn't try them, regardless of my size.

don't do any of this shit, this strikes me like the kind of women and men who go way overboard with plastic surgery. You're trying to fix a mental issue with a physical solution, your body is fine just the way it is, and it's only how you think about yourself that needs to change. If a woman doesn't want you at 4", she's not going to perfectly content in a relationship at 5" or 5.5". The problem is her, and not so much that there is anything wrong with someone having whatever their sexual desires are, but that you two are not compatible and there are plenty of women to whom your body would be more than adequate. It's about making someone feel loved, feel good about themselves, and giving them orgasms. A SMALL PENIS IN NO WAY LIMITS YOU IN THESE RESPECTS! But if you clamp your dick(or w/e) to the point where it's an inch longer but doesn't stay erect for very long or does not provide the same sensation for you, that will hurt your sexual potency, because just like you want women to enjoy sex with you, they want you to enjoy sex with them, and jelquing/stretching your dick will only hurt you in that category.

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried some of the exercises. Gave up after realising it affects my erection. 

Trying this currently and hoping that it works. So far it is enhancing my sensations. Seems to be growing a tiny bit. I think it requires a very long time to grow a little. However, as long as it does not affect my sensations, I will keep trying.

1) keeping myself healthy by cycling so blood can flow easily to my penis

2) use stretching device for around 3 hours a day. It dint affect erection, it made erections harder.

3) taking vit c, zinc and l-citrulline to ensure sufficient nitric oxide for growth

4) practise edging and try to max my erection. Reduce ejaculations as it seems to affect growth

5) trimmed pubic area to make it look bigger

6) massage the area above the penis to try reduce the body fat. As age is catching up. The fat pad seems thicker.

It is tough to have a small penis. But I won't give up trying to make it bigger. Hopefully can make it to average one day.