Mental Support Community

News this week : Im like Hitler!

Jessie

4 things that got my attention this week:

1. Apparently Hitler had a small dick.

Commentators have widely speculated this is why he was so evil and caused millions of deaths.

On the LBC radio show 2 males ridiculed his genitals and small men in general.

2. In a two and half men reruns in the uk, this weeks episode there were 2 highly derogatory small penis references, both accepted and confirmed by the female co star.

3. In a uk radio show this week a selection of women debated which was worse - a man with a small dick or an ugly man…..

4. In a different radio show a woman suggested a certain american politician 'had a tiny unit' which is why he couldn't keep a wife and why he had so much hatred.

I should point out I have not been hunting this stuff out- all of these came from mainstream media- not the net- and all in within 3 days.

40 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

Why is small penis humiliation permissible and so pervasive in the general mentality? We are the ONLY minority that it is completely acceptable to ridicule and humiliate. 

Because women don't have a penis so it doesn't effect them. Things that effect women are dealt with more swiftly than things that effect men because humans are cognitively biased to feel more empathy for women than men. No one would ever get away with mocking, say, overweight women without being sacked or looking bad in the eye's of society.

I am going to repost this:

The Penis

The Penis is the Peacock’s Tail of the Human World, it is an essential central part of Male Beauty. There is no female equivalent

The Penis also has a unique and dual role, it is not only for his Pleasure it is for hers Pleasure, the clitoris doesn't do that, it is only for her Pleasure, (it in fact does nothing else except giv her Pleasure). This dual aspect of the Penis puts all the responsibility on Men,That is a lot of pressure!

The Male Human has a disproportional large penis compared to other primates, a gorilla's penis is only 1 ½ inches long fully erect, for example.Scientists don’t know why that is, it doesn’t do any of its jobs better, it doesn’t need to be that big, but in Human Beings it is an essential part of Male Beauty, Male attractiveness, it is the Human Species equivalent of the Peacock's Tail, possibly unique in the Animal World where the Penis is the primary object of female Selection. Big(ish) penises are considered beautiful by woman, women like them, relax around them, small penises are ugly, even repulsive, weird, Boy-like, too small is the problem, they make you uncomfortable, a child genitals should be on a child, it is not the Bigger the Better, attractiveness is not increased after a certain length, it plateaus off but it is essential. I always found the penises on Greek statues repulsive, puzzlingly too small as a kid, but the Cerne Abbas Giant was just Great, I thought I would look like that when I grew-up, how wrong I was, but I was following Nature, following my Natural instinct.

All a Man is, is his Penis.

It doesn't matter what else they have done in Life, if they have a small willy, THEY ARE NOTHING! A Millionaire, has just Cured Cancer, just Saved the World; the rest of his body is beautiful, handsome face, nothing! if you have a small willy, YOU ARE NOTHING! You are rejected. The transverse is true, a man with a Big Willy will always have status, no matter who they are or what they have done, even a Road sweeper will have status if his Penis is Big, a super nerd or Simpson moleman will have status if he has got a big Penis.

So by that logic every man in history who has every did horrible things must have had s small penis? So a small is synonymous with dictators killers murderers and all around angry people? Smh!!! I guess a person so horrible must have small genitalia. Napoleon, christopher colombus,hitler, saddam,nero, caligula and everyone in isis Must all have a small penis. I hate how this problem follows you everywhere even when you're not even thinking about it.

This is some of the most Douche baggy drivel I have read in a long time. I left this forum over a year ago and thought I had been unsubscribed from all the threads but received an email recently, so here goes. If you can learn to properly give a woman the kind of pleasure she seeks, she won't care about the size of your penis. The G-Spot is only three inches from the opening of the vagina, and just one's middle finger can be used to give her an orgasm. What have I been doing for the past year? Getting laid. This forum does more harm than good, as it perpetuates a limiting belief to which you will forever remain a prisoner if you don't break free the way I did.

8 minutes ago, Anonymous2014 said:

This is some of the most Douche baggy drivel I have read in a long time. I left this forum over a year ago and thought I had been unsubscribed from all the threads but received an email recently, so here goes. If you can learn to properly give a woman the kind of pleasure she seeks, she won't care about the size of your penis. The G-Spot is only three inches from the opening of the vagina, and just one's middle finger can be used to give her an orgasm. What have I been doing for the past year? Getting laid. This forum does more harm than good, as it perpetuates a limiting belief to which you will forever remain a prisoner if you don't break free the way I did.

we are just being realist. please don't keep perpetuating the lie of "size doesn't matter" that causes harm too because you are lying to men with small penis we all know the truth size does matter although some women may not care. a large majority does but its best to tell a man the painful truth please don't give false hope "Douche baggy drivel" Thats Very funny LOL!!!

29 minutes ago, 51 Years of Misery said:

I am going to repost this:

The Penis

The Penis is the Peacock’s Tail of the Human World, it is an essential central part of Male Beauty. There is no female equivalent

The Penis also has a unique and dual role, it is not only for his Pleasure it is for hers Pleasure, the clitoris doesn't do that, it is only for her Pleasure, (it in fact does nothing else except giv her Pleasure). This dual aspect of the Penis puts all the responsibility on Men,That is a lot of pressure!

The Male Human has a disproportional large penis compared to other primates, a gorilla's penis is only 1 ½ inches long fully erect, for example.Scientists don’t know why that is, it doesn’t do any of its jobs better, it doesn’t need to be that big, but in Human Beings it is an essential part of Male Beauty, Male attractiveness, it is the Human Species equivalent of the Peacock's Tail, possibly unique in the Animal World where the Penis is the primary object of female Selection. Big(ish) penises are considered beautiful by woman, women like them, relax around them, small penises are ugly, even repulsive, weird, Boy-like, too small is the problem, they make you uncomfortable, a child genitals should be on a child, it is not the Bigger the Better, attractiveness is not increased after a certain length, it plateaus off but it is essential. I always found the penises on Greek statues repulsive, puzzlingly too small as a kid, but the Cerne Abbas Giant was just Great, I thought I would look like that when I grew-up, how wrong I was, but I was following Nature, following my Natural instinct.

All a Man is, is his Penis.

It doesn't matter what else they have done in Life, if they have a small willy, THEY ARE NOTHING! A Millionaire, has just Cured Cancer, just Saved the World; the rest of his body is beautiful, handsome face, nothing! if you have a small willy, YOU ARE NOTHING! You are rejected. The transverse is true, a man with a Big Willy will always have status, no matter who they are or what they have done, even a Road sweeper will have status if his Penis is Big, a super nerd or Simpson moleman will have status if he has got a big Penis.

bingo!

2 hours ago, Anonymous2014 said:

I've just tuned into this forum yesterday and so far 95% of the shit I've read has been exactly that. I'm pretty closer to leaving already. 

5 hours ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

LOL - if I am lying I'm dying: I saw this all over my FB feed this week and was going to post it but decided to hold off 'cause I knew someone else would.  

The original article is so lame as to not even warrant comment in my view. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

FB feed?

Original article?

21 hours ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

LOL - if I am lying I'm dying: I saw this all over my FB feed this week and was going to post it but decided to hold off 'cause I knew someone else would.  

The original article is so lame as to not even warrant comment in my view. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

FB feed?

Original article? Can you post  it?

6 hours ago, Jessie said:

Anonymous2014….. 

glad you have found happiness,…. but gotta ask….. how big are you?

are you …. 4 x 4?

Jessie,

Klingsor, or whatever his name is, is making this personal and made sure to taint my credibility in your eyes before I have even had a chance to reply, but my initial altercation with him was initiated by him, and assuming we are all being honest about our measurements, how does it make sense for me to insult a guy who is approximately the same size as me? I'm not going to apologize for what I have made of myself, as I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth and worked hard for everything I have. He is assuming I must be rich or better looking because I can get laid despite not being even remotely close to large, and I am living proof to contradict the general consensus on this forum. Why do you feel it was necessary for him to intercept before I could even respond?

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me privately

20 minutes ago, Anonymous2014 said:

I'm slightly over 5 in length as well as girth, but I believe I'm still considered smaller than average. I honestly don't think the difference between me and someone that is 4 by 4 is significant enough to warrant the kind of misery that many on this forum seem to believe.

A 5 inch penis is 25 percent increase over a 4 inch one.  

25 percent is significant.  Imagine if your income or lifespan increased by 25 percent.  You would be a happy camper.