Mental Support Community

What Is Our Raison D'etre?

robert

30 minutes ago, WildWind said:

Thank you so much for the support CNL and apologies for the delayed reply. I just haven't had any updates to report on, until last night that is.

I did as you suggested and we had an amazing night together. I won't go into details but in essence I showed rather than told him that I found all of him very attractive and let him take his time with no pressure whatsoever. He eventually took of his clothes in the dark but by morning he was just as comfortable being naked in full light.

He makes me so happy whenever I'm with him so now I just hope he feels the same about me.

If only my wife will do this for me..

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 6:25 AM, WildWind said:

Thank you so much for the support CNL and apologies for the delayed reply. I just haven't had any updates to report on, until last night that is.

I did as you suggested and we had an amazing night together. I won't go into details but in essence I showed rather than told him that I found all of him very attractive and let him take his time with no pressure whatsoever. He eventually took of his clothes in the dark but by morning he was just as comfortable being naked in full light.

He makes me so happy whenever I'm with him so now I just hope he feels the same about me.

Thank you for your presence on this forum, your perspective is one that is badly needed among the rampant negativity. Please feel welcomed to provide your opinions on things, women's voices are very helpful in this realm, and thank you for your participation. It also helps because sometimes women who do not think that a small penis is an issue will not typically voice their opinions as much as ones who feels the opposite. I'm very glad that you and your partner have had success, and I hope it continues, for his sake and for yours.