Mental Support Community

girls underwear

smellyboy

I apologize for the delay in making your post visible; I somehow missed your post.

Welcome to the community. I'm not sure how old you are or your sister is, but I hope you won't be too hard on yourself. Is there someone in your family or a counselor at school you might talk to to share your concerns with?

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantasies are just that fantasies. If it was normal or abnormal "behavior" then it wouldn't be a fantasy.

That's the great thing about fantasies they can be about whatever you want them to be about. Now if you take it out of a fantasy and into reality then you might have a problem.

I have only dreamt about sex twice in my life. Once when I as in my 20's and the other a few months ago and both times it was with my sister. Go figure.

2 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

I have only dreamt about sex twice in my life. Once when I as in my 20's and the other a few months ago and both times it was with my sister. Go figure.

this might have some psychological interpretation. perhaps small or beth could tell us more.

Regarding dream interpretation:

I usually think symbolically and not literally. Sex dreams aren't usually about sex for instance. Your sister might represent some aspect of yourself or need that you have.

As an example, lately I have been dreaming that I have a new baby. I think maybe it's because I'm going through a period of change and new growth?

I have read that everything in a dream is about you. That's one place to start with interpretation, I think.

Take care.