Mental Support Community

should i/we be angry at god?

robert

i'm only responding to this part of your post, as we seem to have fundamentally different views on biology and such.

1 hour ago, tcnewexp said:

Resolute, as someone who is in a relationship, I could be offended or upset by your thoughts, but I am not.  I will just say, I don't believe relationships are meaningless or serve a small purpose. I think the purpose and how meaningful they are will change from person to person and what the relationship is like. 

this is relativism/pluralism (call it perspectivism if you will) at its finest. i'm an absolutist and believe that only one actual truth can exist (whatever it may be), regardless of what people think, believe or feel. so when i said "meaningless" i didn't mean meaningless in the eyes of that person, but in--what i believe to be--the universal reality of things.

36 minutes ago, Resolute said:

i'm only responding to this part of your post, as we seem to have fundamentally different views on biology and such.

this is relativism/pluralism (call it perspectivism if you will) at its finest. i'm an absolutist and believe that only one actual truth can exist (whatever it may be), regardless of what people think, believe or feel. so when i said "meaningless" i didn't mean meaningless in the eyes of that person, but in--what i believe to be--the universal reality of things.

Resolute, I always enjoy reading your perspectives because it makes me think from a different point of view. I am obviously not an absolutist. In fact, unless we are talking about very black and white things, I rarely think there is an absolute truth or universal reality. For example, if we are talking about what the temperature is at 3:00 pm in New York, New York, we can talk about it in absolute fact. Maybe debate the measurement used (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin) and how it was captured, but if they are all the same, there is only one truth. But ask if the temperature good or bad, there is no one truth. I guess I see discussing if relationships are good or bad is the same as discussing if the temperature is good or bad.  But maybe I'm full of shit too. :)

Roger & Resolute, thanks for sharing your likes. Here's my creation: 

Hair: brunette, no concern with length. (hair is least important on this list)

Breasts: medium to large, but not too big, with large nipples (not large areola)

Legs: slim, but not skinny. don't care about length

Height: 5' 6" or under. I'm not tall

Ass: #1 turn on for me. Firm and in shape. Not big, not skinny. Firm and bouncy.  

Weight: see ass.... firm and in shape. If they look firm and in shape I don't care what the scale says

For more than one night... Personality: Jokes and laughs a lot... not too serious.  

for me, hair color has never been a matter of much importance per se. any (reasonable) color can look good or bad on different people. it needs to befit the person. i guess the same goes for length, type, style etc.. although, there are certain hair types and styles i don't like. i mostly prefer thick, straight, shiny, soft, bouncy hair. i'm also generally not a big fan of hair that's over-bleached (it needs to have some pigmentation).

breasts need to be at least a c-cup, and like most men, huge tits don't scare me ;). oh, and must be natural. i'm not a big fan of most fake tits. the type and size of nipples depends on the size, shape, and type of breast. (i can go on and on about these puppies lol, as i'm sure many of you can as well :P)

i don't like small thighs, but i prefer small calves. and of course small feet. needless to say, no man-hands lol. slim arms, fingers, long nails etc. i sort of like long necks too. i don't like anorexic women (i don't like seeing prominent bones. i.e, ribs, pelvis, elbow, etc.. i don't usually mind the clavicle tho.), but trim.

butts, probably like tcn said.

since i'm short, i do prefer women who aren't that tall.

eye color also depends on the rest of the face, but must be large, with long lashes.

small nose, strong jaw, full lips, and i have thing for very nice teeth. (long tongue a bonus lol)

needless to say, soft and silky (and hairless) skin. i like many complexions, but not too dark or too light/pale. and i'm not particularly fond of freckles.

and who doesn't love high heels? (specially those really slutty ones lol)

sorry this got too comprehensive, but one can never get tired of talking about women, can he? :D

speaking of perverts, i used to work with this somewhat sexy girl a long time ago, and one time we were in a mall for lunch or something (it was me, and one or two other guys and her) and we stopped at a lingerie store for some reason... anyway, i pulled a pair of hanging panties from the crotch, with my index finger, and i asked her something like "what do you think of this fabric?" or "how much do you think these cost?" or "do you like these?" i'm not sure exactly what i asked, but something along those lines. so i think she pushed me or hit me on the arm or something and called me a perv. we laughed so much, then i asked her why am i a perv? i just asked an innocent question about underwear? she said because of the way you held them (held the crotch area with my finger). funny times. she was several years older than me and used to wear those skimpy clothes in the summer. i actually hit on her a bunch of times but got nowhere. the story of my life... never got anywhere with anything or anyone.

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

This reminded me of something I've considered before regarding polygamous religious sects in the USA. Anytime a news story breaks about one of these groups, the media immediately targets the polygamy aspect, which in many cases is not even the primary reason the group is in the news, but it's the thing most talked about. They've managed to create an identity in the mind of the public between polygamy and pedophilia. Now people gasp and recoil in horror when the word "polygamy" is mentioned, yet a woman who has had sex with 30 or more men is admired as an example of liberated womanhood, something to which all women should aspire to exercise their "voice".

more like exercising their vaginas lol. i guess kegels just aren't fun, exciting or "liberated/liberating" enough.

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Unfortunately I have to work and can't always be here. Being pissed off and in a rage about my penis size or sexual frustration isn't a DSM recognized clinical affliction yet; only assault and battery.

ya i'm sorry man. i loathe stupid laws, but all countries (without exception) are filled with them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 02/04/2016 at 5:54 AM, robert said:

i'm not going to lie but sometimes i do have my episodes of cursing and blaspheming god. my anger at god has to do with me being denied. it's like no matter what i accomplish in my life i will never feel adequate. even if somehow magically i become a millionaire i will still not be happy. simply for the fact that i have a small penis. it sucks to know that many men do not have to go through life dealing with a small penis. it also sucks that the one life we have on this earth in this universe we have to deal with this problem. living with life with a small penis is so unfulfilling. i know now that heaven and hell are conditions on this earth we go through while we are living not after we die. i wanted a family when i was younger in fact i still do except now i try to act like i don't. on the inside my heart breaks every time i see families and couples with kids those guys are very lucky. i guess it wasn't meant for me to have one. as a toddler and a young boy you never picture your life to be like this. i can't even look a woman in the eye because they remind me of something i will never have. even though i had a shitty childhood at least i thought as an adult it would get better. honestly i can't even remember my penis even growing during my puberty years. it feels like you've been cheated.my relationship with god through my entire life has been a love hate relationship full of confusion. even as a kid i never really believed in god i just did because i was scared of going to hell. there always was and is a voice in the back of my mind telling me "you know there isn't no god why are you lying to yourself" i think i only believe in god out of desperation. to be honest i think i've already stopped believing in him i don't care though. if there is a god i have every right to hate him. so i say FUCK YOU!!!! GOD!!! if you exist. you were never there neither did i ever need you i've always hated my religion anyway i felt shackled and controlled. i had a dream once and i was in the hospital holding a new baby boy in my arms and i was smiling when i woke up i felt sadness. it kind of felt like god was mocking me in my dreams. IDK maybe i want to really believe in god but my anger just won't let me. the angry,hurt,depressed, scared child i was is now a angry,hurt,depressed,scared man. honestly i like coming on this forum to vent because i do feel somewhat better afterwards. maybe one day i can make peace with god/nature/the universe and accept that which i cannot change

I'm an A Course in Miracles student. I have been for 2 years, after reading and falling in love with Gary Renard's book Disappearance of The Universe. It gave me a relationship with God that wouldn't have been possible otherwise. It teaches that God creates spirit (perfect and like himself) and the collective We (Ego) (A part of the mind dreaming of separation) created the body. The Ego uses the body to convince the part of the mind that's dreaming that it's now separate and has abandoned and angered God (Sound familiar, ie Christianity, fear and loathing, projection and guilt?) But if the holy Spirit or living spirit (Our true memory of heaven and right mind) is put in charge, it changes the body from a block to peace into a classroom or learning tool promoting and enabling peace. ACIM isn't a cult and doesn't require anything but a willingness to read and study it (All free on the app store). I started out with Gary Renard's books because they're so engaging, and I honestly can't imagine where I'd be without them. As a fellow SPS sufferer, life has been seemingly cruel and unnecessary at times, leaving me laughed at, humiliated and on the brink of suicide. I still have my moments tbh, but I'm getting there. I wouldn't say this if I didn't know for certain it helps considerably. And you seemed to be looking for God and only finding the Sin Guilt Wrath version that Christianity touts so widely. Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for and reconnect with Our Father, who I promise, is just over the next hill. Peace, brother. Stay strong ☮