Mental Support Community

No Love For Us Small Men.

Obsolete

I've only glanced over the top 5 topics or so, but I don't really see it as that "brutal" for us. Small penis support groups will always have a dearth of possitivity, because the body shame is so pervasive in our culture and so much of our collective energy is put into making people hate themselves, but that doesn't mean we should only look at the the bad stories.

Just a collection of what's being discussed. 
Micropenis: Worthy of its own subreddit. (self.smalldickproblems)
-makes the important distinction between micropenises(a medical issue) and small penises(a bell-curve certainty). 

Did you ever publicly admit to someone you know that your small penis size bothers you?Advice (self.smalldickproblems)
-some bad stories, some good ones, I personally appreciated 

" Yes it's been a topic of conversation between myself and just about every LTR I've been in. Communication makes sex better. So while the conversation generally isn't about it "bothering me", I've still talked about it in an effort to have better sex. What works, what doesn't, etc. "

Small dick dating sitesInformation (self.smalldickproblems)

-turns out there aren't any real options yet for online dating, but on redditor suggests using regular sites and just being with more women to increase your odds of finding a "unicorn". Personally, I don't think women who will appreciate a loving partner who is below average is quite on the statistical level of a unicorn(something that never existed) but w/e.

How do I deal with it when a woman rejects me solely based on my penis size ?Advice (self.smalldickproblems)

-This topic creator seems like he'd fit in around here, has a really negative story and an attitude to match. The other users seemed pretty supportive and reminded him that it only takes one woman for a lifetime of sexual pleasure and companionship. Also, if someone rejects you, whether it be for your dick, your height, your looks, your bank account, whatever, it's not your problem, it's theirs. Let them go, if someone doesn't like you, fuck them, don't beat yourself up about someone who doesn't care about you.

Short or Long Penis: 11 Nigerians speak on sizes and sexual satisfaction
- Actually gives some positive anecdotes from a different culture.

Dr Oriola Idris, a gynaecologist of the White Waters Hospital, Lagos, said the size of penis had no physical effect on female sexual satisfaction.

``Sexual pleasures for the female folks do not depend on the size of the man's penis. It depends on a man’s individual skills; we have seen men who have very long and big penis and yet unable to perform well in bed.

``Research has shown that men with sexual skills, but with relatively small sized penis can also provide good sexual satisfaction to any lady’’.

Another gynaecologist, Dr Julia Anyanwu said a woman could derive sexual satisfaction or reach orgasm from the different erogenous zones of her body.

``The penis is not the only part of the body that can help a woman to achieve orgasm. A woman can achieve orgasm from so many different sensitive areas of her body.

``The man is expected to work together with his partner to explore these erogenous zones.

``So, achieving sexual satisfaction is not only about the length or width of the penis but also about what and how you utilise what you have been endowed with,’’ Anyanwu said.

I've been gone and a unicorn found me.. (self.smalldickproblems)
-this one is really positive, guy with a 4.5 incher found a woman who really enjoyed his body and is really into him. He even feels guilty because he's less into her than she is into him. I've actually experienced this phenomenon with that last woman I hooked up with. I made her orgasm enough times, primarily with my hands and mouth, that she wouldn't stop texting me for a week.

So in summation, this subreddit seems like it could be a positive influence for some people like us. It's less focused on mental health and more on matters of sexuality, which is productive IMHO.

On another website I used to go to some guy made a list of over 100 TV shows and movies that featured scenes relating to penis size. Mostly small penis jokes etc.

I can remember every single one I've seen in my life. Like they were indelibly etched in my brain.

Ever seen the British movie The Misadventures of Mr Wilt? the main character played by Griff Rhys Jones has a small dick and his wife tells her best friend. At one point she gets him alone and there's a blow up doll there for some reason (it's been a while since I saw it) and the friend asks him if he's going to have sex with it or something like that and she says "it's even got a hole where you can put you little willy. Your wife told me all about it. We talk about everything. I prefer men with small ones. They try so much harder". There are other scenes in the movie where she makes remarks about his small willy.

There are so  many others.

17 minutes ago, RogerJay said:

Interesting. So would you say that, even if the reference to small size has a more positive gloss, it's still hurtful or offensive, etc?! (Maybe it's true that women really can't win in this area?)

what positive gloss? that "they try so much harder"?

In light of all the info presented on this forum. I can honestly say if I was a woman I really wouldn't care about a guy having a small penis, and I would have no problem dating a guy with one. Of course I'm speaking hypothetically even though I know this sounds weird. Btw klingsor you're 6'3"? I'd kill to be that height I'm only 5"6" and that's with shoes on. Without shoes I'm only 5'5" those video clips are disheartening 

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

You better qualify that statement, Robert; you'd kill to be that height and height-weight proportional. I can tell you from experience that skinny, scrawny guys get zero respect from anyone. It is the most unattractive, disrespected body type for a guy. You're evaluated in about 5 seconds as a total pushover. Where I'm from my height is  not that extraordinary, in fact I've always considered myself average based on my local region. You don't need something else to beat yourself up over.

It's kind of strange, but there's a curious parallel between height and penis size. In both cases, it's a matter of individual inches, and there is also a greater emphasis placed on length (height) rather than girth (bulk). Short, muscle-bound or stocky guys are given way more respect and notice than a tall, skinny piece of shit. 

True, But Short Guys Get No Respect Either. i'm not muscle-bound or stocky also i'm not a fighter, mainly because i'd probably get my ass kicked. which is why i was picked on and bullied in school not much physical abuse just the taunting and constant name calling and jokes. i remember one time the main guy who used to pick on me the most kicked a dodge ball right into my face very hard needless to say i did nothing i let him do it, because i was too much of a coward to do anything. i blame myself for the things i went through because i could of at least tried to fight back, but i was just too much of a pussy. maybe that's why i've always avoided fighting my whole life. i should try to lift weights. also i know many women who have said they won't date men under 6 foot. i guess i inherited my dad's height because my mom and her side of the family are tall people. i still say you're lucky klingsor i've always wondered what it was like to be tall. life can be so cruel ,but people can make it even crueler. it's so unfair how the guys who picked on me have better lives than i do, with families. that's life i guess accepting the good with the bad.

My life was a living hell from building too robert. It pretty much stopped by high school but up to that point was horrendous. To this day no one gives a fuck. The anti bullying campaigns you see feature girls threatened by cyber bullying. No one ever gives fucks about boys getting beaten and humiliated.  

Being tall is hell too because you don't fit comfortably in cars, your legs don't go under office cubicle desks easily, everywhere you go you have to be vigilant about bumping your head.  Again because of who it effects there is no movement to address it.  

1 hour ago, Klingsor said:

I did get mine kicked, but once you get mad enough you don't feel the pain until it's over. Even then it's the embarrassment of losing that hurts way worse than the punches or kicks. I'd give almost as much to be able to KO a guy as I would for a new penis. 

i understand were you're coming from. I Think If Was Able To KO a Guy, some of My Confidence And Self Esteem would be restored,But i'd rather have a bigger penis i'd be satisfied with an average penis

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

My life was a living hell from building too robert. It pretty much stopped by high school but up to that point was horrendous. To this day no one gives a fuck. The anti bullying campaigns you see feature girls threatened by cyber bullying. No one ever gives fucks about boys getting beaten and humiliated.  

Being tall is hell too because you don't fit comfortably in cars, your legs don't go under office cubicle desks easily, everywhere you go you have to be vigilant about bumping your head.  Again because of who it effects there is no movement to address it.  

true, honestly instead of anti bully campaigns. the children should be taught to fight back or teach them how to fight. i get what you're saying but being short sucks so much. also i think because young girls are more emotional than boys and many young girls attempt suicide some only do it for attention. i've read a report that said suicide among american youth and middle aged men is up now.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, (_RJ_on forum vacation_) said:

So would you say that, even if the reference to small size has a more positive gloss, it's still hurtful or offensive, etc?! (Maybe it's true that women really can't win in this area?)

BTW

I'd still be interested to know if there are any well known films with a strongly sexual theme (erotic thrillers, etc) which reference peen size?

It seems to me that most don't go there at all (and I have a shrewd idea why not.)

Not hurtful per se but I find it aggravating that penis size (especially small penis size) can be used as a plot point in so many movies and women's parts very rarely are. There's a movie that came out a few years ago. A very strange movie called "Teeth" about a young girl who has teeth in her vagina and in the whole movie we never see her vagina but we do get to see a penis. In a very funny scene a guy gets his dick bitten of by his own dog. Later at the hospital he is on the operating table ready to get it sewn back on. There is a male doctor and two or three nurses. A nurse puts a tray with the penis next to the doctor. He looks at it and says "huh hardly worth sewing back on again is it" and the nurses all laugh.

Even in a movie about a girl with teeth in her vagina they found room for a small penis joke.

• 2 months later...

Looking back now, I can laugh it off as daft. But when I was a teenager, that scene from Scary Movie made me so fucking embarrassed. I saw myself in him and how his girlfriend was cheating on him with everyone in the audience. He says "It's a disability, you wouldn't make fun of a guy in a wheelchair". At the time that shit really played on my mind. My friends, who thought I had a micropenis or something because a girl told them I had a small cock. Yeh, it ain't big 5.5", but they smirked and shifted uncomfortably like I was gonna burst into tears or something. But, it's comedy. And as a lover of comedy and an aspiring stand up, no subject is off limits. Start worrying about triggers and you'll end up cleaner than Jerry before you can say "Seinfeld". But it's an easy laugh. The people with above average penises will laugh and the people with average penises will laugh too because they don't want to be looked at as small. And of course the women will howl because they don't want to be seen as not hot enough to get a big dick.