Mental Support Community

Can you tell me something to do?

Tina

I am bored and need to get my mind off things? I enjoy photoshoping things and creatong graphics and gifs. Can you give me something to do? Like "gif your favourite character!" "your favorite book" and so on.  I am so sorry if this does not makes sense.

Do you enjoy creating art, reading, writing, exercising, walking in nature, caring for pets, gardening, or other outdoor activites? Those are some of my favorite things to do. My daughter loves to create digital art and she can do some amusing things with photoshop and gifs too. Both of my daughters are very into anime as well. If you were to create a gif of your favorite character who would that character be? Maybe you could write a story for him/her?

I hope you have a good weekend.

This is probably quite out of topic, but your question reminded me of this website:

http://www.jacketeveryday.com

(Read the "about" section to find out what's the project about.)

It's good that you're searching for something fun to do!

I'm sorry I don't have an "advise" right now, it only occurred to me to recommend you to read the "recommended reading" and "recommended TED(x) talks" on this forum. It's not what you're looking for, I know, but perhaps there will be times when this will be a good option ;) .

• 2 years later...