Mental Support Community

When A Conversation With a Female Friend Cuts Like Knife

TimmyStan1967

I am into fitness and am in a fitness group and have a lot of female friends whom I have become close with to the point of discussing relationships in private messages.  A gal whom I have non involvement with other than friendship was discussing a date she had which ended with sex and was discussing with me whether she should go out with him again.  She said to me "Yea I probably should hook up with this guy again because he was very well hung and that can be difficult to find sometimes."   It was like a nice chat took a turn that just stabbed me in the gut 100 times.  There again I was reminded that the big dick is the ultimate prize.

17 hours ago, TimmyStan1967 said:

"I probably should hook up with this guy again because he was very well hung and that can be difficult to find sometimes."

People say stupid shit sometimes. Just like guys compliment a woman's breasts, women can sometimes just say what crosses their mind but doesn't necessarily reflect their true feelings. I think what she was saying was "He was a boring bastard and we had nothing in common, but his penis was a nice surprise". We can be a bit too hard on people who say things without thinking, it's a very human trait. I have a friend who went through some terrible things in her childhood and I've upset her a few times by not (thinking) being sensitive to her feelings. We can be real idiots sometimes, but it's not worth losing a friend over, even if she sometimes says things that are a tad shallow.