Mental Support Community

Small Penis

Small

SP in relationships

So, I've had a chance to think and put this into perspective over the last few months, and I must say the outlook isn't great. I haven't had a relationship for a while, but I am sure it would follow an imminent chain of events.

Having a small penis ensures that any woman I'm in a relationship with will assume the alpha partner position, and she will expect me to compensate continuously, making me servile to her. 

Since this very attribute is found to be unmanly and therefore unattractive by most women, she will emasculate me even more, and view me as a cheap imitation of a man, and not the real deal. Since I will be beneath her and hold no real authority in the relationship, she will become uncaged, and seek stimulation from other areas and people in her life.

This is synonymous with cutting the umbilical cord from mother and baby; the intimate bond we should share with one another is auctioned off to the highest bidders but here's the catch; it happens on her end but not mine. Seeing as I'm the cause of this, and because I can't afford to lose a partner, my end of the cord attaches to her forcefully, which by social homeostasis, will push her away even further. So while I become insecurely attached to her and she avoidantly attached to me, she presumes all control of the relationship whilst resenting me simultaneously. 

Because neither one of us can talk about it without a fight it becomes buried, and the only time we're able to confront it is during sex. So, where for others the sex act is a pleasurable act where raw masculinity asserts itself over raw femininity (then transcends out of the bedroom), for me it will be an act of designed to open a can of worms that fills me with humiliation and her with frustration.

Over time she will resent me, and see me nothing more than a ball and chain that keeps her from the world. She wouldn't have felt like a woman through our entire relationship, which poses the threat of anxiety disorders for the sexually frustrated monster I created.

The only way to sustain a relationship is to allow her to take the lead, and take part in everything she wants to do to stimulate her wandering mind. Going out with her friends, listening to her yap endlessly, and being a glorified servant. The relationship will thrive in purely platonic areas, and we will no longer see each other's sexual nature.

13 hours ago, Small said:

... Having a small penis ensures that any woman I'm in a relationship with will assume the alpha partner position, and she will expect me to compensate continuously, making me servile to her....

i'm gonna have to disagree with the phrase "any woman". so let's look at this objectively. for the purposes of this thread let's use your measurements for our example. from what i recall, your measurements were 4.25x4.25. based on that, let's divide women into four categories;

1. women who find this size inadequate.

2. women who find this size adequate or ideal.

3. women who truly don't care about size.

4. women who don't care about intercourse and/or sex.

needless to say, it's only the first category that will--probably--cause problems (as you concisely described), and should therefor be avoided at all cost (unless one wishes to be emasculated). the fourth category should also be avoided by men who seek a sexual partner (with or without other aspects of a relationship).

the second and third categories are a plausible choice, however. and contrary to common beliefs, i assure you that there is a substantial number of women who fall under these two categories (specially the second), my friend.

You are a very smart guy Small and something tells me you are nobody's fool out there in the world.  Those are traits women find desirable.  You're fun guy w a good sense of humor so more on the plus side of the ledger. 

I give credit to anyone, male or female, that makes a relationship work.  I don't even like thinking about relationships.  It makes me sad.  

On 15/08/2016 at 8:55 AM, Small said:

SP in relationships

So, I've had a chance to think and put this into perspective over the last few months, and I must say the outlook isn't great. I haven't had a relationship for a while, but I am sure it would follow an imminent chain of events.

Having a small penis ensures that any woman I'm in a relationship with will assume the alpha partner position, and she will expect me to compensate continuously, making me servile to her. 

Since this very attribute is found to be unmanly and therefore unattractive by most women, she will emasculate me even more, and view me as a cheap imitation of a man, and not the real deal. Since I will be beneath her and hold no real authority in the relationship, she will become uncaged, and seek stimulation from other areas and people in her life.

This is synonymous with cutting the umbilical cord from mother and baby; the intimate bond we should share with one another is auctioned off to the highest bidders but here's the catch; it happens on her end but not mine. Seeing as I'm the cause of this, and because I can't afford to lose a partner, my end of the cord attaches to her forcefully, which by social homeostasis, will push her away even further. So while I become insecurely attached to her and she avoidantly attached to me, she presumes all control of the relationship whilst resenting me simultaneously. 

Because neither one of us can talk about it without a fight it becomes buried, and the only time we're able to confront it is during sex. So, where for others the sex act is a pleasurable act where raw masculinity asserts itself over raw femininity (then transcends out of the bedroom), for me it will be an act of designed to open a can of worms that fills me with humiliation and her with frustration.

Over time she will resent me, and see me nothing more than a ball and chain that keeps her from the world. She wouldn't have felt like a woman through our entire relationship, which poses the threat of anxiety disorders for the sexually frustrated monster I created.

The only way to sustain a relationship is to allow her to take the lead, and take part in everything she wants to do to stimulate her wandering mind. Going out with her friends, listening to her yap endlessly, and being a glorified servant. The relationship will thrive in purely platonic areas, and we will no longer see each other's sexual nature.

Don't forget GG Allin. He was a singer (punk etc) who had a 4" cock. He played all of his gigs naked. Although this is an extreme version of what I'm suggesting, he put himself in public view. Everyone knew GG had a small cock. Not one person thought otherwise. He had woman all over him. They knew the balls it took to do that in public. It's been said that because he drank a lot and was a heroin addict, he didn't care what people thought. But I say bollocks. Even if you were pissed and high as a kite, you wouldn't whip it out in public. In my opinion he took the joke out of the penis. It's hilarious when it's hidden, is the butt of every joke. But when it's in all its glory, it's bypassed the humiliation by just being out there. The point I'm trying to make is, Allin had plenty of groupies who were attracted to him and his cock because he showed it to the world and said "and what?" It's a numbers game. You're looking for the 30% of women that don't care and wouldn't emasculate you or use your shortcomings to punish and degrade you. The ones that find pleasure in this are in the minority but obviously do exist because again, it's a numbers game (and who, by the way, would emasculate you anyway, that's just how they are atm, if it wasn't cock size it'd be something else). Concentrating on the 70% of women that range from those who despise small cocks to those who would prefer bigger than yourself is a nightmare in a jar. Put it on your dating profile. Small cock, exact measurements. Fuck it. Every woman who falls into the 70% range is going to ignore you, and every woman that potentially falls into the 30% will contact you. You don't have to sacrifice dignity because of you cock. If the relationship turns ugly, pull the fucking plug. If she has a problem with your size after dating for a while, it's on her, get back out there and look for your next date. I worked unhappily in sales (cold calling) for years, and if it taught me anything it was to have thick skin, brush it off and try again. The numbers can't be beaten, there's too many of them. Your ideal woman is out there just waiting for you to do the maths. ☮

3 hours ago, YeshuandMe said:

Concentrating on the 70% of women that range from those who despise small cocks to those who would prefer bigger than yourself is a nightmare in a jar. Put it on your dating profile. Small cock, exact measurements. Fuck it. Every woman who falls into the 70% range is going to ignore you, and every woman that potentially falls into the 30% will contact you. You don't have to sacrifice dignity because of you cock. If the relationship turns ugly, pull the fucking plug. If she has a problem with your size after dating for a while, it's on her, get back out there and look for your next date. I worked unhappily in sales (cold calling) for years, and if it taught me anything it was to have thick skin, brush it off and try again. The numbers can't be beaten, there's too many of them. Your ideal woman is out there just waiting for you to do the maths. ☮

Awesome!!

On 15 August 2016 at 11:33 PM, Resolute said:

i'm gonna have to disagree with the phrase "any woman". so let's look at this objectively. for the purposes of this thread let's use your measurements for our example. from what i recall, your measurements were 4.25x4.25. based on that, let's divide women into four categories;

1. women who find this size inadequate.

2. women who find this size adequate or ideal.

3. women who truly don't care about size.

4. women who don't care about intercourse and/or sex.

needless to say, it's only the first category that will--probably--cause problems (as you concisely described), and should therefor be avoided at all cost (unless one wishes to be emasculated). the fourth category should also be avoided by men who seek a sexual partner (with or without other aspects of a relationship).

the second and third categories are a plausible choice, however. and contrary to common beliefs, i assure you that there is a substantial number of women who fall under these two categories (specially the second), my friend.

sorry my BS meter rang out a shrill alarm at this.

Group 2-    99.9% of women will find 4.25x4.25 BP inadequate and by a large margin. That is WAY under average.

Group 3-  'truly' if taken literally (i.e. with no toxic caveats) also means a vey small subsection of the population. In my 3 decades plus on this planet I have never met one. Not one.

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

sorry my BS meter rang out a shrill alarm at this.

Group 2-    99.9% of women will find 4.25x4.25 BP inadequate and by a large margin. That is WAY under average.

that is way under what is commonly considered average (specially in certain places). i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

Group 3-  'truly' if taken literally (i.e. with no toxic caveats) also means a vey small subsection of the population. In my 3 decades plus on this planet I have never met one. Not one.

well, that would still contradict the "no woman" claim.

- BP is about 6.3x5

non BP is about 5.5x5

whichever figure you wish to use then 4.25 is way under- the girth in particular is well below the median range of 4.7-5.3 girth.

- I accept that stating 'no woman on the planet' is technically inaccurate.

But saying a substantial number of women would regard 4.24x4.25 as 'adequate or perfect' could be misconstrued or is misleading.

The truth is a 'vanishing small' minority of women would regard 4.25x4.25 as adequate/perfect.

2 minutes ago, Jessie said:

- BP is about 6.3x5

non BP is about 5.5x5

whichever figure you wish to use then 4.25 is way under- the girth in particular is well below the median range of 4.7-5.3 girth.

like i said, i completely dispute these figures.

2 minutes ago, Jessie said:

- I accept that stating 'no woman on the planet' is technically inaccurate.

But saying a substantial number of women would regard 4.24x4.25 as 'adequate or perfect' could be misconstrued or is misleading.

The truth is a 'vanishing small' minority of women would regard 4.25x4.25 as adequate/perfect.

i stand by my statements.

- those figures come from a meta analysis and post analysis of data collection around the world.

If you have an alternative figure Im happy to hear it and the source you used.

- fine to stand by them- though its also ok to revise a statement when one is given new information or realises they have made a mistake or overstated something.

5 hours ago, Jessie said:

- those figures come from a meta analysis and post analysis of data collection around the world.

"data collection around the world"? that's a joke and you know it. china and india alone {add to that north and south korea, japan, vietnam, philippines, indonesia, malaysia, singapore, hong kong, thailand, sri lanka, bangladesh and a bunch of other places, and i assure you the actual (not based on surveys, condoms, etc) global average for both length and girth would be considerably less than 5 inches.} can bring the average down so much, that most guys with sps will be instantly cured.

5 hours ago, Jessie said:

If you have an alternative figure Im happy to hear it and the source you used.

what about the study (or meta analysis) to which victim linked not long ago (the numbers in it were much lower than the ones you provide)? i can't seem to locate that post tho.

i found the link. here it is: http://www.medicaldaily.com/average-penis-size-uk-researchers-estimate-average-mans-penis-length-and-323934

again, i believe actual statistics to be even lower than this, even in western countries (let alone globally).

in order to get the exact actual average or mean measurement of anything, all specimens in the world must be not only measured, but measured using a unified methodology and thru some sort of automated process (to completely eliminate human error). otherwise, measuring a few people (or a few thousand) here and and there--using god knows what technique--won't be reliable, specially when it comes to penises.

I have always quoted studies for caucasian men.

and one has to be careful not to confuse

-stretched flaccid non bone pressed

-stretched flaccid bone pressed

-medical induced erections and non bone pressed measured by staff

-medical induced erections and bone pressed measured by staff

-self measured bone pressed

-extrapolations from flaccid

The best and largest survey (white males) was kinsey who allowed for maximum erection and a card system to avoid any temptation to exaggerate.

The surveys pretty much agree with each other- but clearly stretched flaccid is always smaller than full BP erection.

So the bone pressed average ERECTION for a white guy is 6.3 x 5 approx.

However the articles that suggest asians and orientals are much smaller dont have any links to actual data.

And I have seen many asain men and women strongly deny this saying they are only marginally smaller.

On a white male 3 inches fully erect is a micropenis so its unlikey the average korean is only 3.8.

That said, such articles did tempt me to live in one of the those courntries- though I havent managed to do it- loser that I am.