Mental Support Community

Small Penis

Small

1 hour ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

That attitude sounds ideal. But from experience of friends and family members it breeds frustration, anger and eventually cheating. If you're with a girl and you 'think' you're the dogs bollocks, you'd better be the dogs bollocks, otherwise, when the real deal turns up, she'll treat you the same way, like nothing. I honestly can't deal with the stress of stressing over my cock anymore. I did it for a solid 20 years, enough is enough. If my cock is too small for you, then (in the nicest possible way) get the fuck out of my face. I spent so long looking for the answer (surgery, stretching, pills, injections) the truth is, as hard as it is to accept, and it IS hard to accept...it's all in the mind. Either let it go, or hang on for dear life as it drags you through a few more levels of hell. There no answer 'out there'. Go within, or go without. Believe me, short of pumping your Johnson with saline and sporting a water balloon for the rest of your life, this is the end of the road. ☮?

Well, obviously being bigger wouldn't necessarily make me an asshole and that's not what I was saying; that's all the energy I have for that.

Otherwise I agree with this bold statement. I don't have the energy for it either and I've mostly figured out how to avoid it, but that's all it is - avoidance. I think the main thing keeping my bitterness alive is my fascination with the pain SPS causes, and my pipedream that some women will one day understand some of the intricacies of it. Reducing it to something you just "let go" is not fair. That advice has been around since people hated their bodies, and it has never helped anyone. People put massive amounts of effort into venting and conveying their feelings as specifically as possible, and women seem to remain as clueless as ever; the effort is never reciprocated. Not that anyone is owed it, but it just perplexes me that most women could be made to read every post in this forum and still come out saying "....Well sure, but I don't get why it's such a big deal though." It just infuriates me.

I've rambled away from a point though. I think it's that I keep some of this bitterness around so I can keep talking about it in the hopes that some theoretical woman will read it and get it kind of maybe. Whatever. Probs won't happen ever. 

12 hours ago, CNL said:

The page is fucked up, so I can't reply. This is Yahweh. Yeh, I get what you're saying. Sometimes I get a bit preachy and have to pull my own card. I'm not trying to be the 'healed' I still have my moments or I wouldn't be in here. I still think it's true what I said, but opinions are like arseholes & it's not something that needs to be said. The fact is for a long time I based my happiness on the size of my cock, so I was always miserable. My body didn't have my back so I had to have my bodies back. Let it off the hook for something that can't be helped or fixed. I don't wanna start a feud or anything, so I'll leave it there. 

• 2 weeks later...

In human measurements, average it's a range, not a figure, because humans variate a lot individually and no study can be precise enough.

Taking that into account, I think it's correct to say that any penis between 5,5" BP and 6,5" BP is "average" for caucasian males, we know it's around that, but we will never know if it's 5.8 or 6.2 unless we measure all penises in the world.

Different ethnical groups will have different averages anyway... and in ethnic groups with 4" averages, some women will say they can't enjoy a 3" one but a 5" one is awesome, because what they look for is a "big dick" in their culture, becasue that has a symbolism. I have a friend that lived in China for a decade and he struggled to get laid there because chinese aren't really into occidentals, even if they know we are generally bigger. They just want a "big chinese cook", even if it's equivalente to an occidental small one. I don't know if you get my point.

• 2 weeks later...