Mental Support Community

Enhancing Underwear!?!

YOTH

I don't know how the vast majority of you guys deal with your shitty bulges (if you have one) but I personally design my own underwear. I'm extremely interested in what makes a normal bulge look like a normal bulge. I really shouldn't have to deal with this daily nightmare as an 'average' man, but shit doesn't taste like chocolate either. I designed my underwear by combining two pairs of Y-fronts with sewn in stuffing inbetween the crotches. There have been a few models and a few breakthroughs. I've been working on a design for a few months now and each prototype gets a little better. The problem with my personal situation, is I look fine for 5 minutes, then shrink to nothing, then back to fine. It's a nightmare that had to be factored into the design. The underwear needs to work at all times to compensate for the discrepancy. I've recently realised that weight is a major issue. I use sponge for realism and the similarities to human balls, but it isn't heavy enough, so I added weights into the sponge. Also I've realised that to get that 'normal' look, the testicles have to be considerably lower than you'd think. And again, this had to be consistent. A few years ago I bought Andrew Christians, but they pull your package up! I want underwear that pulls the package down! I figure that looking normal in my day to day life and being normal at home is an achievable goal. And even for guys with smaller penises, the underwear should cover their modesty when out and about in Psychoville. For some reason, the designers of enhancing underwear for men have chosen the 'gay show off' route (not that there's anything wrong with that) rather than the normal guy looking to enhance route, so some of the designs are downright daft and impractical. My underwear focuses on balls mainly, but I'm considering a few additional options. In my opinion, balls are where the difference is made. From my own personal research and many years sock smuggling, this underwear does NOT exist on the market. If it does, let me know, because I want some. Otherwise I'll keep working on my Cocksure brand lol (CS). But seriously, fuck names and branding, I just want them to be a thing for me personally. Anybody with any ideas/suggestions/design tips, let me know. And if I get an idea that is ideal and that also tests well out there in Judgemanhatten, I'll send you all a pair :P ☮

14 minutes ago, Redux said:

Gotta be honest, for me, I totally don't get this bulge thing??! Don't get it at all. Just never been an issue.

#confused

most guys want a decent bulge. it's not that confusing. women also appreciate bulges, which is why (mainly) most men don't wanna be lacking.

12 minutes ago, Redux said:

I mean, if you got a big bulge that's your fucking balls more than your peen, aint it??!!

depends on their respective sizes i'd say.

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

I seem to remember hearing about 'wonder briefs' a time ago. Don't think they caught on so much did they??

Gotta be honest, for me, I totally don't get this bulge thing??! Don't get it at all. Just never been an issue.

#confused

It ain't that confusing lol. It clearly doesn't affect everyone, but if it does, you know about it. If this isn't something that bothers you, then you're lucky...or luckyish. For me, this is the beginning, start and end. I can show women my cock isn't as small as people have assumed. But my crotch tells it's own story. It's an absolute must for me.

3 minutes ago, Resolute said:

most guys want a decent bulge. it's not that confusing. women also appreciate bulges, which is why (mainly) that most men don't wanna be lacking.

depends on their respective sizes i'd say.

You're spot on. I'm seeking the normality look. I don't want to look like I'm packing, I just don't want to look like I'm lacking. 

14 minutes ago, Resolute said:

most guys want a decent bulge. it's not that confusing. women also appreciate bulges, which is why (mainly) that most men don't wanna be lacking.

See I aint sure about that, Ressy babes.

If size matters what those size queen hos crave is a thick n long peen to bust up their pussy meat good!! (Remembering for some that's painful too!!)

But balls? Now average balls'll creampie um just as good!! (If it is the baby juice they are after!!!)

4 hours ago, DurexRedux said:

I seem to remember hearing about 'wonder briefs' a time ago. 

Wonder Briefs are just jumped up Andrew Christians. They lift your package up, useless. I found something called Stealth. It's like a skin that keeps your cock stretched at its maximum during the day. I dunno if I like the idea of it. How can you avoid the scams, it's rife af. You could potentially make one in the shed for about £30 cheaper. I wonder if you went like 2-300 years into the future there'd be a high street vending machine that gave you a fully functioning cock job right there and then. £2.50 or £3 with a free tattoo of your choosing. I'll take that dolphin....no wait, the flamingo. Shit I pressed the wrong button...Meryl Streep. 

• 8 months later...

I know this is an old post but I'm new here and was going through some old ones. I've bought a couple pairs of enhancing underwear. I believe in my limited posts on here I have mentioned before about them. One has a sling and the other basically lifts. I like them. They do give a nice bulge. But I also just buy small boxer/briefs and/or trunks as they posture up my package better then loose underwear. 

Not that long to put it on, it just takes a while for your balls to get used to the stretch and start responding. I don't go out without it on now and I'm a lot more confident and it has very few drawbacks as you're only accentuating what you already have. You get a natural hang that doesn't shift with the drop of a hat and it avoids weird shapes from forming when padding/socks get bunched up. I'd suggest ball stretching to anyone out there with my problem, but I imagine it's not for everyone, it took me 10 years to pluck up the courage to start the whole thing. ☮

• 4 months later...

An update on this post is an idea for anyone wanting to stealthily enhance their bulge from @lookingforafriend and as a result I've stopped ball stretching as it was causing me more pain than it was worth. The design is simple but requires a few musts. One is loose fitting boxers (or thin boxing type shorts). And the others are basic sewing skills and a specific cut of a sock. Imagine a full length regular sock (not thin), then cut off the leg part so you're left with just the part of the sock that would cover your foot below the ankle. Now fold that in two and sew it together. Next you're going to want to wear your loose fitting boxers inside out and find exactly where your old boy sits and place the sock over your ideal coverage position rounded side down. Then, very carefully (very very carefully) safety pin the sock in place, remove the shorts and sew it in to place. The more you sew the more comfortable you will feel. 

This system doesn't give you a giant obvious bulge and it doesn't bunch up, it gives you a normal looking bulge that you can have confidence in, it works well in suit pants, combats, and jeans to an extent, but I haven't tried it much in jeans to be fair. I can say for a fact that this method works as I'm using it myself on a daily basis. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting thread. I have to admit that I am a bulge watcher. I will find myself checking out other guys to see if they have a nice bulge, normal bulge, or no bulge at all. I've never tried to do anything about my lack of bulge except when I was a teenager I would stuff a sock every once in a while but I think that this is fairly normal for all teenagers.

I definitely do not have a bulge whatsoever. I have a tight sack and my package is very small so with that combination there is definitely no bulge possible. It typically doesn't bother me a lot unless I am wearing shorts (especially the cotton workout shorts) because in those all you see is nothing or my little guy pointing straight out an inch or so. It's noticeable in those type of shorts the most so I will typically wear a long shirt that covers up my package area if I wear those out anywhere.

I wear dress pants every day to work and I'm conscious of my bulgeless pants but I guess I've been doing it so long it doesn't bother me as much now as it use to.