Mental Support Community

Condom size

ReduxRestored

As we know, rubbers are rated by flattened width (that's half of girth) and should be 1 tenth smaller than erect peen girth ideally.

49mm (tighter fit in US, standard in Asia)

52mm

54mm (standard fit in US)

56mm

58m (XL in US, standard in Africa)

So what sizes are you guys doing if you don't mind me asking? Me, I find 54mm is ideal. I can get away with 52 or 56 as well tho.

Oh, and btw in spite of my screen name I am not from Durex!! lol

I've only used condoms a few times.  I don't know the precise measurement,  but I recall buying the "regular" size of whatever brand it was. The fit was just snug enough  when I was hard,  though there was plenty of length to spare. It was a relief to know that a regular condom was actually usable.  This helped me decide to be a little less worried about my own size. 

24 minutes ago, u.r.what.u.is said:

I've only used condoms a few times.  I don't know the precise measurement,  but I recall buying the "regular" size of whatever brand it was. The fit was just snug enough  when I was hard,  though there was plenty of length to spare. It was a relief to know that a regular condom was actually usable.  This helped me decide to be a little less worried about my own size. 

I'm relieved someone around here is into safe freakin sex!!

On 20/08/2016 at 10:47 AM, DurexRedux said:

As we know, rubbers are rated by flattened width (that's half of girth) and should be 1 tenth smaller than erect peen girth ideally.

49mm (tighter fit in US, standard in Asia)

52mm

54mm (standard fit in US)

56mm

58m (XL in US, standard in Africa)

So what sizes are you guys doing if you don't mind me asking? Me, I find 54mm is ideal. I can get away with 52 or 56 as well tho.

Oh, and btw in spite of my screen name I am not from Durex!! lol

Don't think I've ever even noticed condom size tbh. Whatever you get from the supermarket or pub toilet are just fine. I like the Durex Featherlite ones, they're better for feels. But any old conny sack will do in a pinch. One Cheese & Onion flavour Union Jack condom please!