Mental Support Community

Korean Women on Size

YOTH

25 minutes ago, DurexRedux said:

Seriously tho.............for them I'd be kicking!!

Sounds like a small cock paradise, haha. "Size matters! Must be bigger than 4" and fit in a bog roll tube" lol. If you want good lasagne, go to Italy. If you want an accepting Korean girlfriend who thinks average is perfect...go to KOREA!!!

24 minutes ago, YeshuandMe said:

Sounds like a small cock paradise, haha. "Size matters! Must be bigger than 4" and fit in a bog roll tube" lol. If you want good lasagne, go to Italy. If you want an accepting Korean girlfriend who thinks average is perfect...go to KOREA!!!

It's a piss take aint it?!

"So missy does size matter?" "Yeah it matters!!" (Oh no!! Here we go again!!!)

Then they show finger length and bog roll girth as being big!!

lol

Dunno. Maybe it is a wind up vid after all??

If not tho, I so wanna take my 5.6 x 4.9 inches and DO Korea!!! Yeah!

8 hours ago, DurexRedux said:

It's a piss take aint it?!

"So missy does size matter?" "Yeah it matters!!" (Oh no!! Here we go again!!!)

Then they show finger length and bog roll girth as being big!!

lol

Dunno. Maybe it is a wind up vid after all??

If not tho, I so wanna take my 5.6 x 4.9 inches and DO Korea!!! Yeah!

Man, 5.6 × 4.9 is ?

4 hours ago, DurexRedux said:

It seems in Korea the bar is just that much lower, ya know??

I get the feeling that 'size matters' over there means 'must be statistically average +' which is heaven. In the West, it's anything under 7" is small and anything under 6" is too small to fuck. Remember that programme, My Small Penis and I? The girls in the street were ruthless af. Korea seems to be the place to emigrate to lol. See you there!:Dancing-Chilli:

20 minutes ago, YeshuandMe said:

I get the feeling that 'size matters' over there means 'must be statistically average +' which is heaven. In the West, it's anything under 7" is small and anything under 6" is too small to fuck. Remember that programme, My Small Penis and I? The girls in the street were ruthless af. Korea seems to be the place to emigrate to lol. See you there!:Dancing-Chilli:

Or get yourself a Korean lady who lives over here?? lol

I wouldn't quuuuuuite go so far to say "anything under 6 ich is "too small to fuck" btw?!

I'd say SPS isn't about being small. I'd say SPS is about not being hugh mungus!!

I think i should just get used to living a life of solitude. Korea isn't going to help me I'm afraid my issues go way beyond my dick size. If I were properly prepared for the world as a young man I might have made better life choices but I think I have destroyed my life beyond repair. I'm not placing any blame on anyone, I'm responsible enough to know that I'm the failure here. I failed myself. It's no one's fault but my own.

1 hour ago, TinyBlackDick said:

Korea isn't going to help me I'm afraid my issues go way beyond my dick size. If I were properly prepared for the world as a young man I might have made better life choices but I think I have destroyed my life beyond repair. I'm not placing any blame on anyone, I'm responsible enough to know that I'm the failure here. I failed myself. It's no one's fault but my own.

Yeah, I totally totally hear this!!

It's a bitter screwed life. Most everything is wrong. I screwed up 70%. There is a 30% I couldn't do a thing about, but yeah, I'm to blame. It's my fault.

It could have been so different. Ah, if only I could have my life over!!!

God have mercy on me a sinner.

Literally.

1 hour ago, TinyBlackDick said:

I think i should just get used to living a life of solitude. Korea isn't going to help me I'm afraid my issues go way beyond my dick size. If I were properly prepared for the world as a young man I might have made better life choices but I think I have destroyed my life beyond repair. I'm not placing any blame on anyone, I'm responsible enough to know that I'm the failure here. I failed myself. It's no one's fault but my own.

Yeh, I don't believe that. I don't care what you've done, how many times you've fucked up, or how much you've convinced yourself you deserve to be miserable. You're not a failure! You're just not. You can tell yourself that, but it isn't true. I know you think I don't know you, so I can't make a judgement, but I don't care. You're a brother to me in this fucked up place, so I don't give a shit. You deserve to be happy. I do. We all do. You HAVE to fistbump the mirror, it was the first step I ever took. Look at yourself (dick and all) and say "I've got you." 

3 hours ago, DurexRedux said:

Or get yourself a Korean lady who lives over here?? lol

I wouldn't quuuuuuite go so far to say "anything under 6 ich is "too small to fuck" btw?!

I'd say SPS isn't about being small. I'd say SPS is about not being hugh mungus!!

Yeh, 'six inches is to small' is just what what people say. I don't think they actually mean it. I think you're right btw, SPS can be about the feeling of being too small rather than being smaller. Btw, if you find a Korean girl over here, she'll probably think like a westerner ;)

1 minute ago, YeshuandMe said:
4 hours ago, DurexRedux said:

Yeh, man. I fuck really well. It's made me a lot better than most lads I know. I'm not a wham bam two pump chump. But I guess we're judged on appearance and rumour  rather than facts and experience but what else is new? ☮

I never said that - its a fucking fake quote man!!

(reported.)

47 minutes ago, DurexRedux said:

Made up quotes? Seriously???

Fuck this forum.

It's not a fake quote. That was my reply, but it kept putting up the wrong quote so I tried to delete it. Turns out I just wrote over your reply. Sorry about that, dude. It wouldn't let me quote your other quote for some reason, I tried a few times. 

18 minutes ago, YeshuandMe said:

It's not a fake quote. That was my reply, but it kept putting up the wrong quote so I tried to delete it. Turns out I just wrote over your reply. Sorry about that, dude. It wouldn't let me quote your other quote for some reason, I tried a few times. 

OK in that case it is cool.

But it seemed to me like you were saying I claimed to be better than you or something!! That aint what I think at all. I'm totally screwed - my whole FUCKING life. All of it!! 

SEX...haha...that's the least of my frickin problems. When all is said and done.

50 minutes ago, DurexRedux said:

OK in that case it is cool.

But it seemed to me like you were saying I claimed to be better than you or something!! That aint what I think at all. I'm totally screwed - my whole FUCKING life. All of it!! 

SEX...haha...that's the least of my frickin problems. When all is said and done.

I wouldn't do that to you, man. Ain't got time for that head game shit. It kept putting up the wrong quote but I wanted to reply. We're all a bit fucked up in here, but we're all good. I was just trying to tell TBD it's all good too. That comment thing were it looked like your quote, it was just a mistake, didn't realise it would do that, thought it'd just overwrite it. Live and learn. Nah, I don't think you're better than me...well, maybe by .1 of an inch haha ;)

12 hours ago, YeshuandMe said:

Yeh, I don't believe that. I don't care what you've done, how many times you've fucked up, or how much you've convinced yourself you deserve to be miserable. You're not a failure! You're just not. You can tell yourself that, but it isn't true. I know you think I don't know you, so I can't make a judgement, but I don't care. You're a brother to me in this fucked up place, so I don't give a shit. You deserve to be happy. I do. We all do. You HAVE to fistbump the mirror, it was the first step I ever took. Look at yourself (dick and all) and say "I've got you." 

Thanks man. Best comment ever. Almost brought tears to my eyes. ? Thank you.