Mental Support Community

Boyfriend got a small cock? Just cheat!

YOTH

I very rarely read shit like this, but the guy writing it was giving tips to women about how to deal with a boyfriend with a small cock. And to be fair to him, he starts off by giving some solid advice for women. Don't mention the size of it if he doesn't first. Don't tell him it's huge when it's not, that's even worse. Sex toys, foreplay blahdy blahdy blah. Then last but not least...and I quote lol. 

Cheat: Sometimes there is nothing that will scratch your itch like a big cock. If you can't get it at home, you shouldn't have a problem finding it elsewhere. Just be safe and discreet. And don't feel too bad, this is something you can't get at home. It's like when you go to a colorist because your stylist is great at the cut but liable to mess a dye job up eight ways to Sunday. It's the same thing. Just don't get caught, though, because a small-dicked guy will never cheat. 

And this is a guy we're taking about! I think this dude doth protest too much. Just fucking cheat lol. Yeh, or suffocate him while he sleeps, don't worry, he won't feel it, his cock is small. If it was a woman I'd get it, they're known for talking bollocks when it comes to sex advice. But this guy basically said "Treat small men like human beings and take their feelings into consideration...or alternatively, destroy them completely, whichever suits your mood". 

I'm not going to bother looking that shit up. We as people have completely lost our minds and compassion for each other. Self respect is a thing of the past too it would seem these days. Since when is cheating ever a solution? 

cheat

tʃiːt/

verb

gerund or present participle: cheating

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

"she always cheats at cards"

gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods; defraud.

"he had cheated her out of everything she had"

The word itself is not descriptive of a virtuos person. How in the hell do you advise an individual to cheat? It just doesn't make sense. Funny thing is, if you asked this guy what he looks for in a potential partner/ friendship/ business partner,  I bet he'd talk about honesty, integrity, and all that good stuff which he doesn't deserve one iota of, given his bullshit advice.

14 minutes ago, TinyBlackDick said:

The word itself is not descriptive of a virtuos person. How in the hell do you advise an individual to cheat? It just doesn't make sense. Funny thing is, if you asked this guy what he looks for in a potential partner/ friendship/ business partner,  I bet he'd talk about honesty, integrity, and all that good stuff which he doesn't deserve one iota of, given his bullshit advice.

It's almost like if you've got a big cock it's kind of expected of you to cheat. Why wouldn't you? Your cock is big enough, stick it in a stranger. What about the guy with a monster cock that just happens to love his wife and wouldn't dream of cheating because it'd break her heart? All this sound advice for women with a dog shit cherry on top. I've had the chance to cheat and haven't done it, it's cropped up a few times. Not to mention the times I could have pursued women that'd have been a sure thing. I've never cheated because I love my partner and know she loves me. Sex is so fucking overrated. It's like we have an unhealthy obsession with trying to paint turds gold. Yeh, it's good, sometimes great...until it's not and it's over, then it's back to eating and watching TV. If you look at the human race objectively, we're pretty crass.

Actually scrap that, reading his article again I just realised it says: 

It's like when you go to a colorist because your stylist is great at the cut but liable to mess a dye job up eight ways to Sunday. 

Never heard a guy who isn't gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) talk about hair like that. He might be a gay best friend or something, telling women what he thinks they want to hear rather than saying what they need to hear.

11 hours ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

a small-dicked guy will never cheat. 

The poor naive fucker!! lol

And yeah, its got all the hallmark of written by a male troll. Just like most of the BS about peens we see online.

@YahwehOrTheHighway

Totally agreed. Whether some guy cheats is 100 pro to do with character. Whether he is 5 inches or 7 inches (or 10 fucking inches) doesn't even come into it. In actual fact.

23 minutes ago, CNL said:

The offhanded remarks from seemingly intelligent and normal women that I've read on forums that had nothing to do with sex will always hurt more than trollish attention seeking like this. The most brutally honest of size queens would write this author off as an asshole; who cares.

Agreed. I think it was the fact I read it and was thinking 'this guy knows what he's talking about, it's actual solid advice for women' then BAM! Or just cheat. I laughed out loud. Comparing it to colouring your hair? Fuck me. I think some people live in cloud cuckoo land, I really do, God love em. 

1 hour ago, DurexRedux said:

The poor naive fucker!! lol

And yeah, its got all the hallmark of written by a male troll. Just like most of the BS about peens we see online.

@YahwehOrTheHighway

Totally agreed. Whether some guy cheats is 100 pro to do with character. Whether he is 5 inches or 7 inches (or 10 fucking inches) doesn't even come into it. In actual fact.

Maybe kindness and truth isn't edgy enough. Maybe all the advice he gives is edgy. For people with suicidal tenancies:

1. Try to be understanding

2. Be gentle and loving

3. Explain how much pain their suicide would cause their family and friends. 

4. Throw them a rope and shout "DO IT THEN, NANCY! WE'RE SICK OF WAITING!!"

5. Spend time with them. Ask about their day. 

My personal thoughts on how to support  a person who is suicidal---

Be there.

Listen with an open heart, love, accept. Be a friend. Be with the person in the space they are in.

I personally would not want to guilt a person about how their actions could affect loved ones. In the end, the person has to make the choice to live for his or herself, I think. Instead, I would tell them how their life has meaning and how much they are loved, how much I care about their well-being and presence here.

My 2 cents. ..

1 hour ago, IrmaJean said:

My personal thoughts on how to support  a person who is suicidal---

Be there.

Listen with an open heart, love, accept. Be a friend. Be with the person in the space they are in.

I personally would not want to guilt a person about how their actions could affect loved ones. In the end, the person has to make the choice to live for his or herself, I think. Instead, I would tell them how their life has meaning and how much they are loved, how much I care about their well-being and presence here.

My 2 cents. ..

I couldn't agree with you more. I was trying to make an off hand jokey point about the original post, but looking at it now it was slightly insensitive for a forum on mental health. As far as real advice goes regarding suicide, it should be ignored as nonsensical humour :Oops: