Mental Support Community

Something To Ponder

YOTH

This is a recent post in Chat magazine (don't ask my gf buys 10 of them a week). I found the size of it to be quite revealing. And although I'm well aware that similar sizes are available in modern day, they're usually vibrators. 

Chat:

At the ancient settlement of Motala, close to the Kanaljordan, archeologists unearthed what many think it's the world's oldest dildo. Measuring 4in in length, the distinctively shaped object found in 2010, was carved from a stags antler and dates back 6,000 years

IMG_20160919_150130.jpg

5 hours ago, TinyBlackDick said:

SPS is bullshit and so too is actually having a small penis. I don't see how I could ever get over this bullshit.

Ikr. I think we need to get over it. Being under it is exhausting. There's a video on YT called My Penis & I that was on the BBC. That guy had a 3 1/2 inch cock but he dressed really well. Tbh you couldn't tell by looking at him. I dunno, man. Just support eachother and take it one day at a time.