Mental Support Community

Planning. I'm not good at it.

Victimorthecrime

Sunday night is here again, in the blink of an eye the weekend evaporates.  

Had lunch w a friend Saturday afternoon that was fun. Had beers late Saturday night while listening to music, that was fun too.  

Today I just ran errands, mostly to get food in the house.  I also bought weed killer at Home Depot.  Yeah, exciting stuff.  

I was warned of side effects by a friend but so far I feel fine. The vaccine yesterday has not negatively impacted me as far as I can tell. I have a very slight headache but that’s from the three beers I had last night and also allergies here are crazy. So mostly good news there.

It’s Saturday morning and I am just relaxing & enjoying coffee. Looking forward to an easy day and then a couple beers tonight.  There are chores to be done but I will do what I can & not worry about it.  

UPDATE:  I took a 1 hour nap, had lunch, showered, did a light bit of exercise and...I am still tired and have no energy. Verdict: I am definitely having some side effects of the COVID vaccine. Meh, no biggie. Would love to be more active but it ain’t happening so I will just chill. Might even get another nap! 😴 

I got the Moderna and had no side effects from the first vaccine other than a very sore arm. About 10 hours after shot #2, I developed a fever, chills, fatigue, headache...I was much better 12 hours later. A small price to pay, I think, for some protection against this virus. 

Take it easy, rest and let those antibodies start building. I hope you feel better soon.

• 2 weeks later...