Mental Support Community

I'm Dealing With It, But Still...

YOTH

I've started to fully appreciate why my cock is small. I have to forgive it and everything connected to it or it will fucking consume me. Just when you're feeling good you get pushed and your limits get tested. A guy I know from school saw me in my car and actually gestured his little finger at me. As you can imagine, although appearing calm as my kids were in the car, I wanted to rip his face off. When I got home, I realised I couldn't tell anybody the truth, I'd have to just deal with it. If I wanted to run over the same old ground, I'd have taken it personally and projected my seething anger on to everyone around me, but I don't want to do that anymore. I also don't want to hate this guy, it takes up way too much energy and time and I don't have any to spare. But it hurt. Even knowing what I needed to do, even preparing for the next time it happened, it caught me off guard and it hurt. I'll be meditating a lot to try and process how I feel about it, but it's just another opportunity to let it go. I actually started a new thought process recently that entails asking myself honestly if I've ever done something similar to the thing I'm judging someone for. If yes, then I let it go. If no, then I ask again ha. I have treated a lot of people like crap in my life and upset more people than I care to remember. So, yes. I've done that and worse. This life is hard. I've embraced people thinking of me a certain way, it's quite liberating. I'm forgiving, I'm peaceful for the most part, I'm happier than I've ever been, why does anything ever affect me? I forget maybe? I think when I'm peaceful, everyone is peaceful. And that's not always the case. I can't judge this guy, I was doing similar things myself a few years ago, which means he's potentially a few years away from realising the error of his ways and being happy himself. Can mean people be happy? I think the emotions contradict. If you're happy, you don't act like a piece of shit. If you act like a piece of shit, you're unhappy. That's my personal experience anyway. Hope everyone is doing well out there, we all deserve a bit of happiness, especially with the holidays coming up. Take it easy ☮

Oh man. What this guy did was unbelievably aggressive!! Hard to understand how fools think. But Im guessing he is a loser without a GF, kids and so forth. He is maybe pissed to see you happy & sexually successful??

If you run into him without your kids around, and if he does this shit again I would chin the bastard. Quite honestly. Its the only language these fucking bone brain bullies understand.

4 hours ago, ReduxRestored said:

Oh man. What this guy did was unbelievably aggressive!! Hard to understand how fools think. But Im guessing he is a loser without a GF, kids and so forth. He is maybe pissed to see you happy & sexually successful??

If you run into him without your kids around, and if he does this shit again I would chin the bastard. Quite honestly. Its the only language these fucking bone brain bullies understand.

I know what you're saying, but it's all been done before and it just adds to the stress. I've heard worse and a lot cleverer. I don't know what he's doing now but we've never seen eye to eye and I won't lie, it activated me a bit. But it's nothing a bit of logical thinking can't fix. How are you doing anyway, man?