Mental Support Community

Is she playing games or hard to get?

Mrgti989

I found out some new information about Heather (the girl I'm intrested in) last night. Heather was and still is married. Although she no longer lives with what should be her former husband, she is not legally seperated from him.

I accidently found this information out from her brother. So it seems that Heather probably does have intrest in me, just that she would feel immoral to go against her marriage for whatever type of marriage it is. Thus the reason for all of the ambiguity on her part. I just don't understand why Heather would not have told me this in the first place. It would have saved me a lot of trouble.

So as I see it, I now have two choices. Either wait until the marriage is annuled, or hope that something could be there, someday, and move on.

Thanks for all of your opinions. I appreciate your helping attitudes.

Martin.

I agree that Martin seems to be going on flimsy evidence. Now that you know more of her background doesn't necessarily confirm any of her feelings about you. As I understand, you've been on a few dates, but you really need to take the opportunity to clear up your own message while you're still seeing her.

You noted that you sensed her unease about commitments, so just focus on being a great friend and offer her your support without any commitments or strings attached. Enjoy her company, let her know you're willing to support her whenever she needs it, and just listen to her without worrying about friendship or relationship status. When you're worried about things like status then you bring in pressure that doesn't need to be there. With time, if you feel she is ready to look for a relationship, tell her how you feel when in her company and ask her how she feels.

In the same way you can use your intuition to draw conclusions, so can everyone else. So don't forget to listen to the people around you and your mutual acquaintances.

It takes two or more to play games and hard to get :) If you don't like it, make yourself readily available, someone she can talk to.