Mental Support Community

Helpless Loner....

Helpless_loner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here we go....

These days I've been forced to use public transportation which has lead me to A LOT of thinking for bad or good. As I said, penis issues aside, I feel like a total  failure in every area. I've reached the point whether I don't know which out of the following three to hate the MOST:

1) My non-existent bulge thanks to my relatively small balls and penis which have lead me to avoid seemingly normal activities like going to the beach. My erect  length of 5.5 inches -in a PRETTY good day- and what saddens me the MOST 4.25 inches of  girth....I've been thinking how DIFFERENT my life would be right now If was born with a 6.5 inches in length 5 inches of girth..Which leads me to...

2) Life itself and even point of silently blame my parents  -yeah, that low at times-  because of my misfortune...

2) Or myself for allowing my SPS and all the fear, self hatred and pity to triumph over any dreams and hopes I ever had.  I mean, I could still have that small penis but with a better job, better body,  better human relationships and overall a better life....Instead I'm 30 years old stuck in jobs that  I HATE, forced to put a LOT of extra hours weekly in order afford this mortgage.. Bare to none social interaction and the fact that at my age I've never even kissed a woman....

Geez =(

On 8/24/2017 at 7:56 PM, Victimorthecrime said:

@Helpless_lonerI hear ya about hating your job and about no social life.  That's me too.  I mean there are some green shoots but still a lot of misery.  Do you see any light at the end of the tunnel?  Are you looking down the road or are you fixated on the present?  

I truly don't know and that's the absolute worst part of it.....

See, I would like to go back to college but the money is scarce thanks to the mortgage. Besides my obvious lack of spirit thank to depression and non-existent self esteem always "win". And as I said I'm 30 years old, my body is NOT the same. 

On 7/9/2017 at 4:35 AM, lookingforafriend said:

I am 30 white male, i have some serious body image issues about my privates. I know my penis is quite skinny and short - like a finger soft and about 5 inches hard. My main trouble is that I make friends with a group and then situations like going swimming, gym or the toilet mean I feel awkward. I normally find within 6 months any friend or group of friends i make start acting weird about my desire for privacy whilst changing etc. Its crushing to know that people mainly blokes want to laugh at something that makes me feel suicidal at times. I am sure the answer is to make friends with a person or people who are also lonely because of this.

If any other guys understand this please let me know - be good to meet and be mates.

Do you have any social media or app you use often to communicate?