Mental Support Community

Stretching the truth...

YOTH

2 hours ago, Lodz said:

Faking a bulge makes me feel like a liar, and i am trying to live an honest lifestyle. I realized the lie and the hiding is more isolating and saddening than just being my authentic small self.

Yup, stuffing isn't good for the soul. But my ball stretchers just stretch what I already have. My authentic small self can fuck right off XD

@Small I suppose if you hung weights off your cock it'd just stretch with no girth growth but I think jelquing adds mass like a muscle (apparently, I've never done it consistently so I couldn't say). The balls on the other hand will definitely stretch, I can guarantee that. To be honest, if there was a real and tangible process to stretch the penis successfully and permanently we'd know about it by now. I'm waiting for the pill that gives you a 24 hour semi on without damaging the penis. 

WeIl balls sag with time don't they. I'm guessing that to stretch them is just to achieve this saggy look? You can do this well by not wearing underwear (synonymous for a woman not wearing a bra and getting saggy breasts). I personally Don't find this low hanging look particularly nice,b ut I'm glad you are happy with it!

To expand. I find thay saggy balls lose their bounce while gaining a swing, which could be because stretching skin loses it's elasticity. For me, that bounce depicts a sense of life and virility, paired with that thick, crawling skin. Low swinging balls seem lifeless to me personally. Just my opinion! Thanks for sharing!

On 29/03/2017 at 7:35 PM, Lodz said:

Faking a bulge makes me feel like a liar, and i am trying to live an honest lifestyle. I realized the lie and the hiding is more isolating and saddening than just being my authentic small self.

Meh! Women do it all the time. High heels make them look taller than they really are, make up makes 4's and 5's look like 7's and 8's. Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, and in some cases, fake asses and fake boobs, even fake personalities. Fake fake fake. I don't see them dying slowly inside because they feel like liars.

You? Fake bulge?... Thats it?...You're good man.

@Small That's true, look at old men, they have to tie em in bow lol. But mine are ridiculous, they shrivel up to nothing when I take off my stretcher, but they're getting there. They've got a bit more give to them recently but that doesn't stop them yo-yoing back into their cave on a whim. I've just started pricing weighted stretchers which I'll start using in a few weeks, but it's an exact science. You have to get the size right or it's one hell of a waste of money. @Lodz was saying he used a penis stretcher and had some ok growth results. 

@TinyBlackDick It's true, women are like real life buckaroos. If they had earthquakes in the UK most girls would shed their accessories like a shook Christmas tree lol. But tbh I never felt confident when I was stuffing. It made me constantly worry if the bulge had shifted or moved and I was constantly looking in mirrors and reflections. But if it works for you tho then power to you, I just didn't get a system down that I trusted out and about. 

18 minutes ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

@TinyBlackDick It's true, women are like real life buckaroos. If they had earthquakes in the UK most girls would shed their accessories like a shook Christmas tree lol. But tbh I never felt confident when I was stuffing. It made me constantly worry if the bulge had shifted or moved and I was constantly looking in mirrors and reflections. But if it works for you tho then power to you, I just didn't get a system down that I trusted out and about. 

Only thing I ever tried to fake was being a bad boy. It felt really unnatural and very uncomfortable. Couldn't keep it up. I've entertained the fake bulge thing before but have never gone through with it. 

So I'm ordering my weights tomorrow, will share a picture of them (just the weights not on my junk). Hopefully I can order the right size first time rather than having to return them ha, which I imagine they wouldn't do, but as I say, hopefully I get it right. I'll be honest, the last few weeks have been a dream compared to summers screeched by, I've been more confident and less panicky, but there's still a ways to go. I'm definitely not over the hump by a long shot. I realise now that a lot of my anxiety is where I need it the least, in my head, but also that I wasn't crazy, I did look small. I'm slowly regaining trust in my package, but it's still hard to snap out of defensive mode and into a confident attitude, but my previous mentality is like shit on a blanket, it's baked on in until I can clean myself up properly and start living life. What a fucking notion, to live without the fear of being looked at and judged. Although my hair is pretty outlandish atm so they'll always have something to laugh at lol. Anyway, I hope you're all doing good and not being too hard on yourselves. We've only got one real friend who's opinion matters to us and it's the man in the mirror. That's ourselves I'm taking about, not some goblin that can only be seen in mirrors, that'd be terrifying ?☮

On 03/04/2017 at 2:58 PM, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

We've only got one real friend who's opinion matters to us and it's the man in the mirror. That's ourselves I'm taking about, not some goblin that can only be seen in mirrors, that'd be terrifying ?☮

Or woman. This is very true, Yahweh, I was thinking about it the other day - not the goblin bit :) - the importance of someone being their own best friend and trying to replace negative self chatter with something kinder.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-10 at 1:14 AM, Small said:

So have you reordered?

I haven't yet, been busy. My son was born a few weeks back so I haven't had a chance to think. I'll definitely reorder when I get my head screwed on. It was just a weight issue too, the size was perfect. Better luck next time :)

I recently came across this story in the papers and on morning tv. The main thing that grabbed 'my' attention was how well they dressed. Not gonna lie,  kind of jealous of that. Kind of eats me up a bit if I'm being honest. But they've got plums going public, I'll give them that. https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/246982/weve-all-got-a-little-problem-meet-the-four-bravest-men-in-britain/

@Small stretching doesn't negatively or positively impact girth. It stretches the tunica, which is what the erectile tissue fills up, like water fills a water balloon. When pulled on, the tunica lengthens. When erect to the max, the tunica can be stretched girthwise. Tbat's what pumping and jelqing do. There are websites with tons of info on that stuff. Learn up before trying any of that or you can hurt yourself, have difficulties gettfing hard, and make it even smaller.

I actually bought some "enhancing" underwear before. It gave me confidence for my bulge as I've suffered from thinking I don't have a good enough bulge. Some work better then others. I personally have stopped wearing underwear when I wear sweatpants as that lets my natural hang happen and I seem to have a decent bulge in sweats that way. Jeans, I'm sure I'm the only one who notices but as I stated earlier, it helps with the confidence for me personally. I have a couple pairs now

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a pretty good day out. I'm really starting to trust my ball stretchers. Although they're not so much stretching as they are keeping my balls from retracting at this point. With it being my major hangup I appreciate my anxiety being lessened to an extent. I'm not anxiety free by any means, I still have mini panic attacks (probably debris from previous summers). Feeling normal is all I've ever wanted in life and I'm really hoping that's it's starting to happen. It's so crazy how long I suffered with this, it had ruined so many opportunities and potential enjoyable days out. I've missed out on parts of my son's childhood by just not joining in or not doing it at all. I still haven't got the confidence to go swimming in public (I don't know whether that'll ever change). I really don't want to miss anything from my youngest son's life, it's such a waste of life and potential. I really want to get back into work as well, maybe doing something in the care industry. I've still got a ways to go, but hopefully by next year this feeling will be a distant memory. ☮