Mental Support Community

I hope you guys are doing well.

Obsolete

16 hours ago, YOTH said:

How are you doing? How's everything going with the diet/exercise? 

Hey mate. Not good. Not that I've given up or anything but I've been under a lot of pressure with school stuff recently and it's messed with a lot of things in my life, I'm still doing ok as far as self acceptance is concerned. How are you guy?

8 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Hey formerly tbd hope you are doing well.  What have you been up to? 

As for me, I'm ok.  Not great but ok. Just gotta keep working at some things, play my cards right and hope for good luck.  

Hey Vic. I'm glad you're ok. I'm doing just fine myself. I'm no longer hating on myself and wishing I never existed. I'm taking a lot better care of myself these days. I'm nowhere near where I want to be though. There will always be things that bother me, things I can't change but hey, I believe it was you who used to say this often - "it is what it is"-.

I'm really glad you're still going strong. Can't avoid the odd hiccup, but that's where the rubber meets the road I guess. I think it was Lao Tzu who said "Every great journey starts with one step". It was either him or DJ Jazzy Jeff, can't remember which. I'm doing ok, feel a lot better actually, just letting it flow. Thanks for asking. Take it easy 😀👍

19 hours ago, YOTH said:

I'm really glad you're still going strong. Can't avoid the odd hiccup, but that's where the rubber meets the road I guess. I think it was Lao Tzu who said "Every great journey starts with one step". It was either him or DJ Jazzy Jeff, can't remember which. I'm doing ok, feel a lot better actually, just letting it flow. Thanks for asking. Take it easy 😀👍

Hahaha. Jazzy Jeff. Good one.