Mental Support Community

How small are you and how big would u like to be?

emed27

Just curious to see how your current measurements compare to your "dream fantasy" measurements. I myself am 4.7 erect with a 4.5 girth. But when iam flaccid I'm barley 1 inch! If I could have it my way I would be 3 inches flaccid and 6.7 erect. To gain exactly 2 inches bigger than iam now, both flaccid and erect would be freaken awesome! 

Btw, what do you guys think about my current measurement of 4.7? Is that like "OMG" freakishly small or just plain old small? Some feed back would be interesting. Thanks guys!

Current Size:

5.5 inches of  length (bpel)  in a VERY good day  that I'm sure it wont ever happen "live" in front of a woman. And what's truly killing me,  a "girth" of 4.3 inches at its "thickest"........

Dreamed size:

6.5 inches of length and 5.3 in terms of girth....

Two more inches and I would have been happy and  living a way better existence  by now. Geez.......

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely embarrassing to give these kind of details but I feel that I need to be open or else I won't be able to address it.

Flaccid I am about 1.2" bone pressed and visually I can be anywhere from 0" to about 1" normally.

Erect (bone pressed) I am about 3.6" but again that looks like 2.5" visually. Erect girth is about 3.7".

My ideal size would be around 3" flaccid and 6" erect with about a 4.5" girth. I'm not wanting to be "huge" but high normal would be a wonderful change.

I'm not sure why we are discussing this because in reality we have what God gave us and that's not going to change but if I had my ideal size then I tend to believe that I would not be on here discussing this topic.

Mr. LouisZ

No disrespect taken. Yes, I am very close to a micropenis. If you read all of the studies there are typically two schools of thought regarding the definition of a micropenis 1) <3" bone pressed or 2) less than 2.5 standard deviations below the mean bone pressed.

I'm 3.5" bone pressed so I pass the first definition but in my mind the second definition is more scientific and accurate. By the second definition, anything below about 3.7" is considered a micropenis and by that definition I do have one.

I figure I'm borderline no matter how you measure it and yes for this very reason I feel that I have SPS. I really don't think that I would have it if I was 7" long.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Lodz said:

I am currently 3.8" bone pressed, with 3.7 base girth tapering up to 4.4 head girth. Flaccid i'm anywhere from inverted/invisible to almost 2".

Mostof you are rather modest with your ideals. I am not. If i could choose, i'd be monstrous. A solid 12x8 would be awesome.

Hi @Lodz

I see you and I are very similar in size. Your head girth is probably larger than me but I haven't measured that in a while so I can't say for sure. I'm fairly even tapered though so t doesn't change much.

I was basically saying what I would be content with at a bare minimum. The "perfect" size in my mind would be about 7" long and 5.5" girth and about 4" flaccid. I really would not want a 12x8 becasue I'm sure that would cause its own issues. I don't even know how you'd fit one of those in a pair of underwear or pants!;)

13 minutes ago, lostboy1 said:

I was basically saying what I would be content with at a bare minimum. The "perfect" size in my mind would be about 7" long and 5.5" girth and about 4" flaccid. I really would not want a 12x8 becasue I'm sure that would cause its own issues. I don't even know how you'd fit one of those in a pair of underwear or pants!;)

I'd be satisfied with 6x5, but i don't think that's realistic either. But fwiw, baggy clothes can conceal a lot, and i'm convinced that all big dick problems are good problems to have.

I would like 9x7, thick at the base uncircumcised. Really my ideal life would be as a gigolo. I saw a young homeless man a few weeks ago at an intersection holding a sign that read, "Seeking donations or a sugar mama". I thought how wonderful it must be to just literally live off the tit, servicing desperate suburban women and getting paid for it. Basically the opposite of a traditional harem. I suppose if I do have problems, it is that I really want to be objectified by women as a sex object. I have no interest in relationships. I just want to be in high demand sexually. 

That's the answer to my existence: I want to be a man whore, but can't. I guess I need help. Or killed, exterminated like a rodent.

@Klingsor the more you invest in that fantasy, the less happy you will be. It's like a guy who's 5'2 and uncoordinated dreaming of being in the NBA. Yeah, it would be cool but it's entirely unattainable. Focus on your reality and the things you actually can improve in your life.

Btw i'm saying this to myself as much as to you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 2:51 AM, Helpless_loner said:

Current Size:

5.5 inches of  length (bpel)  in a VERY good day  that I'm sure it wont ever happen "live" in front of a woman. And what's truly killing me,  a "girth" of 4.3 inches at its "thickest"........

Dreamed size:

6.5 inches of length and 5.3 in terms of girth....

Two more inches and I would have been happy and  living a way better existence  by now. Geez.......

be happy i'm 4.3 and i dream to have your 5.5 lengh so your complaining seems strange to me :P  i'm trying to lose weight maybe i can get +1.5 inch which is just a dream yes and not eveything is possible no matter how hard you try there's destiny factor

On 19/10/2017 at 11:31 PM, Lodz said:

the more you invest in that fantasy, the less happy you will be. It's like a guy who's 5'2 and uncoordinated dreaming of being in the NBA. Yeah, it would be cool but it's entirely inattaquable. Focus on your reality and the things you actually can improve in your life.

Btw i'm saying this to myself as much as to you.

that's correct ,really true adviser , also if you look at the number of posts on all the sections of the forum SPS has the most hahah .... this explains everything

It's difficult to get the fully erect size, but I'm about 5x5.  I'm resigned to my size.... What a fucking relief... but would not turn down a magic spell to increase it slightly.  My erection looks rather short and pudgy to my eyes, as those dimensions might seem.  It has felt good to the few sexual partners in my life, so that helps.   Flaccid, I'm more self conscious... That's pretty damn small.

On 11/8/2017 at 3:55 PM, bizzarecontact said:

be happy i'm 4.3 and i dream to have your 5.5 lengh so your complaining seems strange to me :P  i'm trying to lose weight maybe i can get +1.5 inch which is just a dream yes and not eveything is possible no matter how hard you try there's destiny factor

The grass is not that much greener here, to be honest.....

14 minutes ago, Small said:

Is there anything you guys like about your penises? 

My testicles are ok, maybe slightly undersized, but there's nothing I find appealing about my penis. All I can say is that it works to urinate and doesn't have any abnormalities other than size. I'm circumcised with a well shaped glans. If I could just modify the shaft in both length and girth everything would be great.