Jump to content
Mental Support Community

What type of man are you?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose the one below you identify with.

    • Micropenis Syndrome. (Syndrome May Vary)
      0
    • Klinefelter Syndrome.
      1
    • Small Penis Syndrome.
      6
    • Not Sure.
      1


Recommended Posts

I thought micro was under 3" erect bone pressed. 8.5 cm is 3.3". I know stretched and erect are different, but they're usually very close for any given dick. Mine is 3.8 erect bone pressed and probably 3.5 stretched. Haven't measured stretched in a long time. I figure hard and unstretched flaccid are what everyone cares about. So yeah, barely hovering above micro woohoo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Lodz said:

I thought micro was under 3" erect bone pressed. 8.5 cm is 3.3". I know stretched and erect are different, but they're usually very close for any given dick. Mine is 3.8 erect bone pressed and probably 3.5 stretched. Haven't measured stretched in a long time. I figure hard and unstretched flaccid are what everyone cares about. So yeah, barely hovering above micro woohoo.

I've heard both. The 2.5SD below the mean sounds more scientific in my mind than a flat number. I think that the problem lies with the fact that every study has a different average and standard deviation. Regardless of the study I'm either in the micro range or just barely out of it. This study came from a link in the article I posted on another thread. It appears to be a very scientific study with better and more reliable test methods than most.

I guess that I can proudly say "I'm one in a million"!...i just shouldn't specify why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

How legit is bone press?  I wish Jesse was here.  

Bone pressed stretched is what most scientific research studies refer to because depending on the level of arousal, bone pressed erect can give large variations. Plus, scientifically measuring an erect penis is difficult due to ethical issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took part of that article and I have to say that At 5.5 bone pressed and 4.2-4.3 round, both in a great day, I still feel small, mostly girth wise. I jump to that conclusion not based on the fact huge 7.5- 8 inches and 6 around  (or more) porn stars exist next but mostly because door guys with next door girls (my favorite porn) look longer and wider than me by an inch without bone pressing......

You know, there are 2 m men and such, but If you are 1.65 and the rest of the majority of everyday guys are 1.80 you'll still feel small. That's what happens to me regarding my penis.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally don't subscribe to the bone pressed measurement. It's lik a fat chick who shows everyone a picture of how she looked when slim and expects to be treated as such. Or like a dude saying he has abs beneath his belly. Outside of a scientific study it feels irrelevant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that the scientific studies are bone pressed and the results still average out at 5.3 ish astounds me. Are people just for the most part showers, or does everyone bigger than average go out and everyone under stay indoors? If I'm average at 5.5 fully erect then why the fuck on Allah's green earth do I shrivel up to peanut size if I'm naked? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jesse believed in bone press and he was the SPS GOAT but that said in my humble view adding more than 1/2" from BP falsifies the measurement.

@YOTH - personally I could care less about my flaccid state.  I mean if it was so small that I could not pee standing up that would upset me but other than I am fine w any size.  Just my 2 cents.  

Also YOTH regarding studies of average size - knowing the average value without knowing the median value skewers the data. Goddamn I'm fucking smart 😝😏🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

personally I could care less about my flaccid state.  I mean if it was so small that I could not pee standing up that would upset me but other than I am fine w any size.  Just my 2 cents.  

Also YOTH regarding studies of average size - knowing the average value without knowing the median value skewers the data. Goddamn I'm fucking smart 😝😏🤡

I agree up to the point that i don't like having an 'innie" at times. Feels unnatural for my penis not to extend beyond my body. Short of that (no pun intended) I would be okay with 1" flaccid as long as I'm sporting 6-7" erect. Erect is where it matters. Flaccid is just for show.

@Victimorthecrime I agree with the median concept but to me, more important than the median is the standard deviation around the mean. This is what really tells you what "group" you are in based on the scientific studies. Most of the studies I have found support the fact that I am 2.5 SD below the mean. This is significant because if you are a student of statistics then you will realize that those below 2.5 SD are in the <1% group. That basically means that almost everyone is larger than me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Small said:

I personally don't subscribe to the bone pressed measurement. It's lik a fat chick who shows everyone a picture of how she looked when slim and expects to be treated as such. Or like a dude saying he has abs beneath his belly. Outside of a scientific study it feels irrelevant.

@Small I didn't subscribe to this to begin with either but the more I thought about it the more it depends on what you are trying to "prove". If you are studying the visual implications of penis size then bone pressed means nothing and you should focus on non-bone pressed. if you are trying to understand what "gets inside" the woman during sex then bone pressed is valid. When you are having sex and pressing pelvic bone to pelvic bone then the fat pad displaces and "walla" you have the reason behind bone pressed.

Me for one, while I'm worried about the "window dressing" I tend to me more fixated on the functionality and bone pressed is what I typically rely on for comparisons. Bone pressed also tells what the "real" length is. I understand the "abs beneath the belly" comment but let's use that analogy to prove what I'm saying. I've met many very strong men that do not have six packs. Their stomach muscles are much stronger than the "gym boys" but their abs don't show because they have fat over them. It doesn't mean the muscle isn't there and it doesn't mean that their muscle is weaker than the 6-pack guys. Same concept regarding bone pressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/11/2017 at 6:17 PM, Lodz said:

"I don't technically have a micropenis..."

Let me see if that line works next time I'm at a bar. 😀

That is my point....

I know I don't have a micropenis according science. Yet at 5.5 bone pressed in a very good day and 4.3 girth I still feel small, mostly girth wise.

That feeling ruined my life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 11/18/2017 at 1:15 PM, Helpless_loner said:

I took part of that article and I have to say that At 5.5 bone pressed and 4.2-4.3 round, both in a great day, I still feel small, mostly girth wise. I jump to that conclusion not based on the fact huge 7.5- 8 inches and 6 around  (or more) porn stars exist next but mostly because door guys with next door girls (my favorite porn) look longer and wider than me by an inch without bone pressing......

You know, there are 2 m men and such, but If you are 1.65 and the rest of the majority of everyday guys are 1.80 you'll still feel small. That's what happens to me regarding my penis.

 

I think the guys that make homemade porn are generally bigger than average. I would be shocked if the penis size distribution in amateur porn was even close to the same bell curve as the general population. Big guys want to show off their shit. Average size and especially small guys do not.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2017 at 4:38 PM, YOTH said:

The fact that the scientific studies are bone pressed and the results still average out at 5.3 ish astounds me. Are people just for the most part showers, or does everyone bigger than average go out and everyone under stay indoors? If I'm average at 5.5 fully erect then why the fuck on Allah's green earth do I shrivel up to peanut size if I'm naked? 

I've seen more than my fair share of erect penises, and 5.5 bone pressed being average sounds about right to me. 

You're clearly a grower. Maybe an extreme grower.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/11/2017 at 1:18 AM, Small said:

I personally don't subscribe to the bone pressed measurement. It's lik a fat chick who shows everyone a picture of how she looked when slim and expects to be treated as such. Or like a dude saying he has abs beneath his belly. Outside of a scientific study it feels irrelevant.

I edit because lostboy1 explained it already :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/11/2017 at 1:38 AM, YOTH said:

The fact that the scientific studies are bone pressed and the results still average out at 5.3 ish astounds me. Are people just for the most part showers, or does everyone bigger than average go out and everyone under stay indoors? If I'm average at 5.5 fully erect then why the fuck on Allah's green earth do I shrivel up to peanut size if I'm naked? 

Most people grows around 2" but it's possible to grow up to 5" according to studies... but the distribution is bell shaped as well.

People growing 5" is as rare as people with 9" penis. 

50% of people are between 3" and 4" flaccid another 25% is bigger than that... from the other 25% around a 15% is close to 3" and the other ones are trying not to be seen...

Answering your last question... because you have a "very big dick" in terms of erection growth. Yes, I know, would be better to be the same in terms of size but...
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...