Mental Support Community

What type of man are you?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the one below you identify with.

• Micropenis Syndrome. (Syndrome May Vary)
    • Klinefelter Syndrome.
    • Small Penis Syndrome.
    • Not Sure.

@YOTH

The old boy? That's an interesting name to call your penis. What about everyone else - do you guys have habitual names for your penises even if it's internal monologue? I've noticed that I only ever label mine a penis as I believe Cock should be reserved for the larger sizes. I've never liked the word dick much, seems delinquent to me. 

23 hours ago, RonaldU said:

50% of people are between 3" and 4" flaccid another 25% is bigger than that... from the other 25% around a 15% is close to 3" and the other ones are trying not to be seen...

In my experience (locker rooms and sex clubs), most i've seen are right around 3". A 4" flaccid (fully soft, not semi) is pretty darn big. Some study i read (too lazy to dig up the source now), said 2.9 was the average flaccid size, and that sounds about right to me.

22 hours ago, Small said:

do you guys have habitual names for your penises even if it's internal monologue? I've noticed that I only ever label mine a penis as I believe Cock should be reserved for the larger sizes. I've never liked the word dick much, seems delinquent to me. 

I've had a number of pitiful demeaning names for it, but never one that stuck. For me, it's a constant battle between self-deprecating fantasies and wanting to be okay with my size. But I also never call mine a cock for the same reason. Whenever i did in the past, it just felt wrong.