Mental Support Community

Brokenness

Lodz

Sorry @YOTH, that was supposed to be a joke. It wasn't funny though.

I find that anger doesn't help me at all, but that doesn't seem to make it stop coming back. Sleep, diet and exercise habits help. But i'm essentially broken, and when i can accept that, and accept that people who have hurt me are too, things seem more manageable.

I allow the odd stream of nonsense to flow through my life, anger is like a Jehovah's Witness, every now and again I'll open the door, listen to what it has to say, then close the door again and forget it was ever there. I'll forgive what I'm feeling tomorrow. I have the flu, I'm drinking and slightly medicated meh. I ran into some stupid memory triggered by seeing the son of some guy that talked down to me once and it seems to have popped up like a bad mushroom, which I ate. I was so close to smashing that guys face in it wasn't even funny. Corrie aka Coronation Street, doesn't matter. 

8 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

What mattered to the idiots I grew up with was if you were good at sports and could fight.  Anything else was considered "faggot shit". I kid you not.  

This was important when I grew up as well (sports and fighting) but the locker rooms were used to to call out any number of personal body issues that could not be as easily seen with clothes on. Birthmarks, back acne, fat, no hair on the legs, as well as genitalia.

The cock and balls were not discriminated against any more than any other body part.

The problem is that it was the "cool" kids who would start it and since all of the "on the fence" kids wanted to be cool they would join in. A form of group think. I just stayed quiet most of the time. My growth spurt came young so I was much taller and broader shouldered than a lot of the guys my age, and I had a tendency to be considered a "hoodlum" and get into fights so that helped keep me from being an easy target.

The girls got a kick out of using the penis nicknames because, in my opinion, it emasculated the boys.

I consider myself very fortunate in that I never received a nickname in school (penis related or otherwise). I had a friend that was labeled "needle dick" and the girls would shorten it to "needle". He actually took it quite well, at least he appeared that way.

Hmm. Looks like the thought police nabbed my second post. It's curious that small penis men don't demand the same censorship that every other special interest group demands. Perhaps we deserve the ridicule. But at least one person feels better who isn't me. That's what matters. I'm a Good Person now. I can register for my Golden Harp now.

I think that's the problem with penis size "bullying" or discrimination. Other minorities (and yes a small penis is a minority by definition) are proud of themselves. Gay pride, black lives matter, etc... are all very proud of what makes them different or what they feel discriminated against. They own it and proudly flaunt it.

It would require the same thing from us if it is to change. We would have to join together, unite as an entity worldwide and be willing to go public about how proud we are of our tiny dicks. Hold parades, demonstrations, lobby politicians, and organize.

We would have to be proud of our small cocks and be willing to flaunt it in front of the world. Unfortunately, most of us will never be willing to do that. We would rather do our best to keep it hidden as much as possible. We prefer to minimize the publicity and cower under the rocks. I am as guilty, if not more guilty, than any other small cocked person when it comes to this strategy.

People seem to have lost the ability to be objective at all. Or maybe I am just finally noticing.  People cling to whatever delusion gets them through the day.  They are driven by reflexive emotion and whatever reasonableness they display is a costume worn for social acceptance.  

On a different subject, the only comment I saw edited was a picture of someone's junk.  But maybe as usual I have missed something.  

I made a post discussing some points I have raised on occasion regarding feminism, in addition to some new ones. Perhaps I'm losing my mind, it's entirely possible. Or I'm being gaslit. Or I've triggered someone. I suspected malign, but I'm not sure. I honestly don't know what I could've said that is even 1/10 as controversial as things infrared radiation posts, but obviously in this political climate I've skewered someone's sacred cow, and you know what they say about politics and religion...

I definitely know I did not post a photo of genitals. It's not that big of a deal, I just don't know what I said that warranted such a response.

6 hours ago, Small said:

@IrmaJean

Can you or a moderator please offer some clarity as to why @Klingsor 's post was deleted? It didn't appear to be inappropriate, in fact I found it to be insightful & informative. 

I didn't delete any posts nor did I know of anyone deleting a post, though that can happen at times when only one person is here. I did delete a photo from a member's post, but that wasn't Klingsor's. 

I will check into it. Was it the post where you mentioned feminism and Skynight? 

Edit to add: The post I mentioned is still in the thread. Was there another post you were referring to? 

Edited by IrmaJean
Adding info

I didn't change anything, either.  For what it's worth, I've had posts disappear when I spent too long composing them, and got logged off before I hit Submit.

And though I do sometimes step into things, I tend to say something, so that people understand why.

@IrmaJean

I guess I'm going insane. I've searched the thread top to bottom and can't see that post. It's not a matter of cosmic importance, nor do I think my opinions matter to anyone but me. I was just trying to understand what I said that was so offensive. If you say it's there then I believe it but I can't see it. I'll try another connection. I'm sorry. My existence is one giant embarrassment . 

I didn't change anything, either.  For what it's worth, I've had posts disappear when I spent too long composing them, and got logged off before I hit Submit.

And though I do sometimes step into things, I tend to say something, so that people understand why.

40 minutes ago, malign said:

I've had posts disappear when I spent too long composing them, and got logged off before I hit Submit.

This used to happen to me years ago, then I fund out that one has to click on "Remember me" when logging in - then it's OK. Sorry; I didn't know it was (still - on this 'new' web platform) a problem of others, too :( .

16 hours ago, LittleMan4 said:

Will someone please tell me why I love having a tiny little dick?

Good for you! Personally, I consider this a healthy and beneficial attitude. :) I don't understand the reason of your question. (Or was it just some kind of provocation?)

On 12/14/2017 at 6:44 AM, Klingsor said:

P.S. It may seem paradoxical, but feminism actually creates what they term "toxic masculinity"...bodybuilding, dick size obsession, sexual prowess...because the sole object is women's sexual attention. Matriarchal societies produce men with sexual characteristics highly desirable to women and gays, in general you could say matriarchal society is itself sex-obsessed. Patriarchal societies subordinate sexuality to other considerations, true "alpha" males are not the locker room stallions and gigolos. The opposition between feminism and "toxic masculinity" is only apparent, not real.

- shout out to you, Skynight...you were right all along

Sometimes computers can be glitchy; that has happened to me before too. I don't want you to feel silenced or that your opinions don't matter. They do and I want for you to feel free to express yourself here. Did changing browsers help? Can others see the post in the thread? I quoted it here.

49 minutes ago, malign said:

4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This used to happen to me years ago, then I fund out that one has to click on "Remember me" when logging in - then it's OK. Sorry; I didn't know it was (still - on this 'new' web platform) a problem of others, too :( .

Ok, I'm sorry. Strange things happen consistently to me on the Internet and I'm certain someone plays mind games with me periodically, so it sends my paranoia into the stratosphere when things suddenly just disappear. I couldn't understand why. Ok, I apologize, no crisis, I'm an idiot, I'll try a different IP address.