Mental Support Community

A Big Step for Me Today

On 12/28/2017 at 11:12 PM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Well, apparently just as long as you hold up that facade of confidence, girls will dig you (that's what I am repeatedly told). Maybe after I have fucked a girl more than one time and know how to please a girl, I will have confidence, but until then I won't ever know if this "confidence is everything" shit is true or not. But like, why be that macho confident guy when you know what you are working with. All I know is if I was a girl (a slut, a size queen) and this guy was acting like he was a sex god (or god in general) and found out the "truth" when he got naked for me, I would be like "really?" At least with these girls I have been talking to, they know from the start I have NO sexual confidence whatsoever and that I will need a patient lover willing to accept a teaching position or what not. I just wish I could have been honest about my situation (like I have been with all three of these girls recently) back when those two fine looking girlies wanted me. They were nice girls, I'm sure they would have gladly accepted being a teacher, gladly accepted their semen-soaked role of sex therapist, gladly taken numerous premature jizzums, ect. because they liked me and liked being around me. My biggest regrets (sexually or romantically) is not doing sex things with those two girls or at least telling them my situation. At least then, I would be more than a 28 year old pseudo virgin and would have at least SOME real experience.

And see, this is why I am telling the girls I have been talking to beforehand because that way they can make their own decision. They won't come into the relationship expecting a 7 inch sex God. Let's see if this approach actually works. I mean, this one girl who lives in my town, I have the feeling that she might be willing to accept this open position of patient sex teacher. I am almost thinking that when my grandpa (and roommate/landlord) goes out of town for 3 weeks here shortly, that there's a good chance I might FINALLY get a little more experience. But it is going to be really hard. I don't think you guys with wives and a lot of sexual experience can understand the level of stress and anxiousness I will be under when one of these 3 girls is down to fuck or what not (despite my condition) and I'm staring at a date with them. It's going to be...like I can't even imagine it. But this is what I wanted, otherwise why even try with these 3 girls?

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero So being “down to f*#%” proves that a woman really likes you????

1 hour ago, BellaMeilan said:

So being “down to f*#%” proves that a woman really likes you????

What, where did I say that? But to answer your question, in these situations with these particular girls, yes, because I have just told them everything about my dick size and confidence so if they are still willing to sleep with me then they must like me, right? But in most other cases, sex doesn't necessarily mean that (especially if you are attractive and your dick size is acceptable).

On 12/28/2017 at 11:12 PM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

will be under when one of these 3 girls is down to fuck or what not (despite my condition) and I'm staring at a date with them. 

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero, your words not mine, “down to f*#%”, But to answer your question, no. I think a lot of women would feel the same. Why does someone have to “prove” they really like you by using their body. That proves nothing. Let’s say that she “proves” this by sleeping with you once, does she have to continue to “prove” that she likes you by continuing to do this?? I realize that this is an issue and I am learning a lot here. But, if I have to use my body to “prove” to any man that I like him, whether SPS or not, then he is just not worth my time either. Many have said in this forum that a woman that can’t accept them is not worth it and they wouldn’t want to date them anyway. Well, I think some women would feel the same way as well. It almost seems like the women has to constantly cater to your needs and insecurities based on this statement. Why isn’t her word good enough for you?

If she says that she accepts you, but doesn’t want to introduce sex into the relationship immediately, should she take a lie detector test too to “prove” this too?

I can see how you could think that but that wasn't my intention, honestly. The girl doesn't have to have sex with me but I am looking to hopefully have some sort of sexual contact with a woman (I mean, I've only waited TWELVE YEARS since the ONE 30 SECOND event). But I definitely am not using sex as the number one thing of judging whether or not she accepts me.

10 hours ago, BellaMeilan said:

Many have said in this forum that a woman that can’t accept them is not worth it and they wouldn’t want to date them anyway. Well, I think some women would feel the same way as well. It almost seems like the women has to constantly cater to your needs and insecurities based on this statement. Why isn’t her word good enough for you?

You have a fair point, I guess what I am saying is that for some guys (and I'm not one of them, what I just said ^ is my line of thinking) but for some guys, "accepting" means having sex. I think the reason they think that is because we are told in society that we are a joke and that no one would ever want to have sex with us. Bella, if you were one of us and your significant other told you time again that the size didn't matter but then she doesn't even sleep with you, wouldn't that (possibly) concern you?

Anybody else want to back me up (or not) here?

12 minutes ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

I can see how you could think that but that wasn't my intention, honestly. The girl doesn't have to have sex with me but I am looking to hopefully have some sort of sexual contact with a woman (I mean, I've only waited TWELVE YEARS since the ONE 30 SECOND event). But I definitely am not using sex as the number one thing of judging whether or not she accepts me.

You have a fair point, I guess what I am saying is that for some guys (and I'm not one of them, what I just said ^ is my line of thinking) but for some guys, "accepting" means having sex. I think the reason they think that is because we are told in society that we are a joke and that no one would ever want to have sex with us. Bella, if you were one of us and your significant other told you time again that the size didn't matter but then she doesn't even sleep with you, wouldn't that (possibly) concern you?

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero, I understand what you mean to an extent. I understand it is not easy because of societal stigma, but I also believe that people should be judged individually. It seems that the SPS issue has caused a lot of mistrust issues which is understandable. But, I believe if you want people to look at you and accept you as an individual by not judging you, a woman would want the same in return. I can’t be judged by the world’s standards as an individual. I’m my own person. 

To answer your question, I could see your concern, but there could be a lot of reasons why she might not choose to have sex. The size may not matter to her but maybe she doesn’t want to have premarital sex due to her beliefs and the fact that STDs and HIV is running rampant. She might be celibate or she may not want to introduce sex into the relationship early into the relationship. Some women want to get to know their partner before sleeping together. I am just saying that there could be so many factors to this that has nothing to do with size.

It seems to me that regardless of what she does or says (that it’s not an issue) it always seems to resort back to size to you.

1 minute ago, BellaMeilan said:

To answer your question, I could see your concern, but there could be a lot of reasons why she might not choose to have sex. The size may not matter to her but maybe she doesn’t want to have premarital sex due to her beliefs and the fact that STDs and HIV is running rampant. She might be celibate or she may not want to introduce sex into the relationship early into the relationship. Some women want to get to know their partner before sleeping together.

Good points (as always) and yeah it sucks that if any of those were in fact one of the reasons she didn't want to have sex it would be inteperated (by most guys with SPS) as her rejecting them because of their size. For me personally, I would like to get to know the girl first (like you said she might). I don't plan to do sex things with any of these girls till at least the third or fourth (maybe even longer) date. Notice how I said sex things, it really doesn't have to be actual vaginal sex for me, just fooling around. Like I've said before, oral sex is a SPS man's best friend.

I guess I have this fantasy of some girl wanting to be my teacher and doing casual sex things (and actual sex) with me, but she probably wouldn't be the same girl I would want a romantic relationship with...I don't know. Having SPS and not doing any sex things for 12 years really fucks with your head as you can see Bella lol.

2 hours ago, BellaMeilan said:

I definitely wouldn’t be sleeping with anyone on the third date, let alone an type of unprotected sex. Heck, the ink wouldn’t even be dry on our test results. That’s a bit too soon!

I said or fourth! lol, and I meant "sex things" not sex necessarily. And also you have to remember that by the time we make it to the first date, we will have already been talking for weeks if not months (I mean, it's been what over two weeks since I told that first girl about my SPS and that was the third night after we started texting eachohter). Trust me, I'm in no rush, I'm just super painfully deprived of any female attention. Honestly, cuddles and kisses would probably be fine for a bunch of the first dates.

OMG this girl (the first one, the one this fucking thread is about) is telling me she wants to hangout and how she doesn't care (and I'm not reluctant because of the SPS I just don't like the way I look, I want to lose this winter weight) and...she's killing me. I want to see her but I'm so scareddd.

The point is here is a girl finally ready to give me this female attention I crave and have wanted for fucking eons (I mean I even mentioned how if I wasn't so physically insecure I would be google mapping her place right now but not even to fuck but just for any female attention) and backstory: I sent her this thing I wrote a few years ago when I was on OKCupid (the only site I've been on) and it's the most tragic saddest thing ever written (basically how all i've ever wanted is a girl to love and hold, ect.) so I was like "you even read that shit! like you know how much I want female attention of any form" and then (for like the 5th time): "okay well let's hangout then!" \

My God, I knew this shit was going to happen (hanging out with one of these girls) but not this soon! And I worked out today and it felt great and I plan to get back to my summer weight but aewsfjhjolhagloDE

*STRESSING*

4 hours ago, Klingsor said:

What kind of man would make you sleep with them on the third date? I'm willing to bet there's one out there who could. 

Oh please. LOL. For a community who doesn’t like generalizations, it’s interested to know that so many people actually know my life and makes generalizations on who I would and wouldn’t sleep with. I won’t be entertaining any such topic any further. Carry on.

46 minutes ago, BellaMeilan said:

Oh please. LOL. For a community who doesn’t like generalizations, it’s interested to know that so many people actually know my life and makes generalizations on who I would and wouldn’t sleep with. I won’t be entertaining any such topic any further. Carry on.

43 minutes ago, BellaMeilan said:

Bet you could what? I will take this as a generalization and not directed at me because if it was, I can guarantee that I know you couldn’t. 

Bella I don't even know what they were talking about or what they meant. I don't know that they were trying to make generalizations, I was confused, that's why I didn't say anything.

37 minutes ago, BellaMeilan said:

Hope the work out went well, a step in the right direction.

It did it went really well. Shooting hoops in front of 30 people makes it a lot more interesting. It's like I have an audience or something. I mean they weren't directly watching me, but it's a small park...But it's a half mile there, then I make 20 free throws, and a half mile back. I'm going to do it every day the weather permits :)

Time to call this girl...wish me luck everyone!