Mental Support Community

Small Penis Sexual Experience Poll

LostBoy

Small Penis Sexual Experiences  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many sexual partners have you had in life?

• None
    • 1-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+
  2. 2. Have any sexual partners mentioned your small size (before you mentioned it)?

• No, If it was discussed I started the conversation.
    • Yes, it was brought up by them but not in a mean way.
    • Yes, and they were hateful or humiliated me on purpose
  3. 3. What is your non boned pressed size (erect)?

• <3" length and <4" girth
    • <4" length and <4.5" girth
    • <4" length and <5" girth
    • <5" length and <4.5" girth
    • <5" length and <5" girth
    • >5" length or girth

No, you look fine. For some people it's not an issue, this just happens to be my biggest hangup. I can get pretty neurotic come summer time. 

I would go as far to say that most people dress well enough to function. Some guys like me don't dress well and people have mentioned I have no bulge. 

6 hours ago, YOTH said:

people have mentioned I have no bulge. 

Hi @YOTH, I know you're very bulge-centric, from past posts, and I have from a 0"-1" penis flaccid so I have no bulge either but I don't see a lot of guys with noticeable bulges unless they're wearing really tight clothing or extremely hung so from that standpoint I guess I don't feel like I "stand out". Now if I was just in my underwear or a speedo then it would definitely be noticeable but no one, other than my wife, will ever see me that exposed.

It absolutely shocks me that you have had people mention your lack of bulge just because I don't even know how that conversation would start and, as I indicated above, I really can't see noticeable differences in most guys walking around.

@lostboy1 rather than it being a small bulge, it's more a lack of a bulge. If I'm wearing jeans it's very noticeable once the old boy fly's North for the winter. It's not as bad atm because I'm wearing a piece which is underwear with very subtle sewn in padding. It gives me that normal look without rather than the abnormal look. I've had people mention it on multiple occasions which is the reason for my issue with it. I wish it was just in my mind but it's not. Either way I'm in the middle of perfecting the design for full stealth. I also have a sports cup for swimming as I shrink up like a mother cunt in the pool and it looks terrible. Again, I've been told abd laughed at in swim shorts. Just one of those things I guess, bit of pain in the ass. Just to clarify, I haven't swam in it yet, I'm still plucking up the courage for that. 

18 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Yeah I'm 28 and one half years on the 28th of this month. Yeah, I would be a little bummed if someone guessed my age as 9 years older too. Normally when I've played the guessing game in the past, they almost always hit 3-4 years younger but nothing better than that.

Hmm, well make some time! :) You said you live in Scotland, right?

So you were born on 28th July 1989 then?

You are slightly more than two and a half years younger than me.

Can't be arsed with socializing this weekend. I am going to the gym this weekend and don't feel like going to a pub full of idiots and drinking shandy.

Most of Scotland is actually really nice (in terms of the landscapes, villages and small towns etc) and at least some of the people here are really decent nice and honest folk. But it's more rural Scotland that is nice really - urban Scotland is pretty awful.

The culture in Scotland, and Britain as a whole, involves - binge drinking, smoking, drugs, tattoos, smartphones, takeaways and other poor quality food, awful music, uninspiring TV, and the men are obsessed with football. Casual sex and single motherhood are practically the norm in lower class communities and many people live on benefits. In short, mainstream British culture is shit through and through.

And it's a politically correct police state here as well. I am not kidding, a guy here was put on trial for teaching his pug dog to do a Nazi salute:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/scottish-man-on-trial-for-teaching-pug-nazi-salute/

13 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

I don't really know what you mean by "ok bulge wise", if you mean I don't have one then yeah that's for damn sure lol. I've never had a problem with my "bulge", I guess I can better explain that as I've never wanted to stuff a sock or anything underneath my boxers to try to look bigger. Maybe it's because I don't check other guys bulges, I don't know. When I'm swimming, I don't even think about it (although I wear trunks and not a speedo). So I guess that would mean yes, I have been okay with my physical appearence when dressed. Really, the biggest two non-penis physical issues for me is the weight and the slowly receding hairline (especially since I have such a big forehead).

Maybe I'm mistaken but I have always thought that unless you were hung like a moose, one wouldn't really have a bulge. Maybe I was wrong.

Speedos are basically just bikinis for men. It's the exact same thing as the lower part of a woman's bikini, just with more space in the crotch area to accomodate a man's cock and balls.

All I can say is it takes balls (and a good body) to wear one of them!

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

rather than it being a small bulge, it's more a lack of a bulge. If I'm wearing jeans it's very noticeable once the old boy fly's North for the winter.

I'm not trying to compete but I can't see how it's physically possible to have less than me. I'm an "innie" flaccid most of the time. I'm actually wearing jeans today ( I wear dress pants most days) and I don't have any bulge except for what is caused by the design of the pants but when I look at others in the office it's difficult for me to see much of a bulge on anyone (aside from pants design). I guess I need to look closer.

1 hour ago, YOTH said:

I've had people mention it on multiple occasions which is the reason for my issue with it

What kind of people mention it (male/female, friends/coworkers/strangers)? I just can't fathom how this comes up in normal conversation.

@lostboy1 It all stems from being a teenager I think and it's really one of those things, if it doesn't affect you, you're lucky, at least in that respect. If it does affect you, you know about it. We all wore tracksuits as teenagers (and in our 20's) and having no visible bulge at all is noticeable. I've had friends of friends say it to me in arguments and it also looks obvious. A similar thing happened to me with my breath. My step mother once commented that my breath smelled (it was first thing in the morning and I hadn't brushed my teeth) but I became obsessive. I'd brush 4-5 times a day and chew gum all day long. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and it's my SPS in a nutshell. I'm not big by any standards, statistically average apparently, but it really fucks me and I sometimes don't leave the house because of it. It's kept me from working and I've left jobs because of it (even recently). It is very real for me and I find really fucking soul destroying when all the staff lose respect for me in a matter of days because of one rumour of sarky comment. 

@YOTH, I appreciate the detailed explanation and I understand what you mean with the track pants. In old school shorts and those pants I was as flat as could be. Fortunately, for whatever reason, it was either never noticed or never pointed out. 

It definitely sounds like an obsessive issue related to SPS and while I don't have this one I do measure obsessively so I have my demons as well.

I know you've been working on the bulgewear project so hopefully you can get a patent and become rich while solving your biggest concern at the same time!

7 hours ago, lostboy1 said:

It absolutely shocks me that you have had people mention your lack of bulge just because I don't even know how that conversation would start and, as I indicated above, I really can't see noticeable differences in most guys walking around.

I said the same exact thing to him one time.  On the list of things I would ever worry about this would be the one-billionth. 

I am old enough to remember the disco era, I was very young, but the clothes were polyester and skin tight and every once in a great while you would see a guy that looked like he had a 5" bloated slug down there. But I don't remember anyone thinking it was cool or being envious of it.  

6 hours ago, Powerhouse8000 said:

So you were born on 28th July 1989 then?

Yes sir!

6 hours ago, Powerhouse8000 said:

The culture in Scotland, and Britain as a whole, involves - binge drinking, smoking, drugs, tattoos, smartphones, takeaways and other poor quality food, awful music, uninspiring TV, and the men are obsessed with football. Casual sex and single motherhood are practically the norm in lower class communities and many people live on benefits. In short, mainstream British culture is shit through and through.

So I'm correct in having a picture of the movie Trainspotting (the original) in my head as an image for Scotland? lol!

Hey so last night was crazy, this girl and me opened up about even more shit and then started talking about sex (she said she had a wet dream about me the night before that) and she fucking wants me despite me like, ugh I wish I could show you guys the conversation but basically to boil it down the entire time that she's like "I want you" I'm like "I'm scared, my dick sucks, I need you to teach me" and she agreed she would. I told her I would accept her for who she and that these (like scars she has from skin surgery) that it doesn't matter to me and that we both have things about our bodies we hate but we're going to love eachother regardless and then the very next thing she said was something along the lines of "I'm soaking wet right now" like...it was a pretty heavy conversation. Anyways, we are going to do "molly" (have you guys ever heard of that? MDMA) and hang out sometime next week after her new job drug tests her. I'm super nervous but I'm ready and remember that it's all because of this fucking site that I was even able to open up to her like I did and feel comfortable to actually share my love.

I wrote her this super touching thing that I came up with in the morning (because I couldn't stop thinking about her) but part of it went " I can't wait to see you so I can just absolutely bathe you in love and affection. You are going to be thanked in every possible sexual and non-sexual way. I accept you for who you are because you accepted me for who I am at a time when no one else would. " And I think that sums it up as best as possible! Now I just have to keep working out and get some gas money together (she lives an hour away) and I'll keep you guys updated! I'm going to post this in that "A Big Step For Me" thread too!

12 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Yes sir!

So I'm correct in having a picture of the movie Trainspotting (the original) in my head as an image for Scotland? lol!

Hey so last night was crazy, this girl and me opened up about even more shit and then started talking about sex (she said she had a wet dream about me the night before that) and she fucking wants me despite me like, ugh I wish I could show you guys the conversation but basically to boil it down the entire time that she's like "I want you" I'm like "I'm scared, my dick sucks, I need you to teach me" and she agreed she would. I told her I would accept her for who she and that these (like scars she has from skin surgery) that it doesn't matter to me and that we both have things about our bodies we hate but we're going to love eachother regardless and then the very next thing she said was something along the lines of "I'm soaking wet right now" like...it was a pretty heavy conversation. Anyways, we are going to do "molly" (have you guys ever heard of that? MDMA) and hang out sometime next week after her new job drug tests her. I'm super nervous but I'm ready and remember that it's all because of this fucking site that I was even able to open up to her like I did and feel comfortable to actually share my love.

I wrote her this super touching thing that I came up with in the morning (because I couldn't stop thinking about her) but part of it went " I can't wait to see you so I can just absolutely bathe you in love and affection. You are going to be thanked in every possible sexual and non-sexual way. I accept you for who you are because you accepted me for who I am at a time when no one else would. " And I think that sums it up as best as possible! Now I just have to keep working out and get some gas money together (she lives an hour away) and I'll keep you guys updated! I'm going to post this in that "A Big Step For Me" thread too!

Trainspotting was set in Edinburgh in the 1990s. A lot has changed in the world since then. But aside from that, you're not too far off the mark. Certainly, Scotland's cities and urban areas have plenty of lower class people who are like that. The same is true of Britain as a whole.

You can post screenshots of the conversation if you want. I had a sex chat with a girl from Fetlife around July/August sort of time and it was wonderful. Then we went on one date, then stopped talking a week later. All I'm saying is that no matter how much stuff is said, there's no guarantee at all it will happen in real life. Just to warn you, because what you are saying sounds very similar to what happened to me last summer. There is even a thread about it here that you might want to read because it's very similar to what is happening to you right now:

15 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

How big are you again lostboy? And guys, I promise today's task will be finding a ruler! :)

I thought you didn't like the idea of discussing sizes on here? 😏 You've been saying that you were getting a ruler for a month now so I'll believe it when I see it.

Bone pressed I'm 3.4" and non-bone pressed I'm 2.6". My girth is around 3.8". Flaccid I'm between an "innie" and 1".

Here's a question @lostboy1 what is the best way to measure? I find it extremely difficult to measure myself accurately because it's such a turn off. The one time I actually got a fully erect measurement I was 5.5 - 5.3/5.5 (I was losing girth by the second and struggled to maintain my full size). Because of these discrepancies I've kind of embraced the fact that I'm working with 5" with the potential of an extra .5" on a good day. I used a tape measure for my most accurate reading, but I've also used a ruler which was similar. Eventually I gave up measuring because it was so inaccurate as I fluctuated during sex just as much as during measuring, but I totally get why guys do it obsessively. 

@YOTH, you're right in the fact that it's difficult to get an accurate measurement before the "deflation" starts. The best luck that I have had is with a ruler for length and a tailors tape for girth. I typically can't get all measurements at the same time because of deflation so I'll get length measurements one time and girth measurements another.

Measuring is also not a perfect science due to the fact that all erections are not equal so to take out any biases I am a firm believer in multiple measurements and averaging. This will also give you a standard deviation to show how much variance you have.

I actually have a more difficult time measuring flaccid size than erect because my little guy starts puffing up if I'm showing him attention. 😂 

3 hours ago, Powerhouse8000 said:

You can post screenshots of the conversation if you want. I had a sex chat with a girl from Fetlife around July/August sort of time and it was wonderful. Then we went on one date, then stopped talking a week later. All I'm saying is that no matter how much stuff is said, there's no guarantee at all it will happen in real life.

Well, we didn't meet on Fetlife lol. We've been talking for weeks (thru text) and now talk on the phone. We're Facebook friends. We only have talked about sex that one night. She lives an hour away and I'm going to pick her up sometime this week. Trust me, I've had my fair share of ghosting and girls not coming through, I know the signs and this girl has treated me unlike any other girl I've met online (or even real life). I would be shocked to the point of quitting online dating forever if this didn't end in at least cuddling or what not, just saying. If you want to bet me money, I'm game. She's the one who has been pressing to hang out, not me. She's the one leaving me good morning texts and asking if I'm still awake at 2:45 in the morning. If she was fake or trying to make money, she would not be telling me the things she tells me (like things about her body and her weight) and she wouldn't have waited this long to get into talking about sex. She is for real. I'm not saying we are going to be in a serious relationship, or anything, but I know that we are both painfully insecure and lonely and that this night we have planned is going to be intense. Like I said, I know the signs and I wouldn't be sharing this shit with you guys if I thought this girl wasn't real or didn't have sincere feelings about me.

That's a good idea actually. Don't know why I never considered measuring length and girth at different times, probably because I'm am idiot lol. My exact erect length is something like 5.510233 as my phone is the exact same size as my cock to the millimeter so I measured that. I've had plenty of time to compare the two as I very rarely have my cock out without having my phone out too lol. I could probably bone press the crap out it and scratch a 5.7 or something but the truth is I work with 5.2 5.3 5.4-5 depending so it always seemed like cheating in a way. What psycho would be banging away whilst bone pressing to get his maximum length? Maybe I'll try it 😂😂

There's bone pressing and then there's booooooone pressing XD 

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\ 
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„ 
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\ 
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '| 
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : | 
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'| 
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :| 
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : | 
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :| 
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : / 
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*' 
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '| 
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .| 
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'| 
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'| 
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'| 
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .| 
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'| 
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . | 
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '| 
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .| 
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .| 
'| . . . . B . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . | 
| .\ . . . O . . . . . \ .'' / . '| 
| . . . . . . N . . . / .'/ . . .| 
| . . . . . . .| .E. / ./ ./ . .| 
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . | 
| .\ . . BONE. . . \ .'' / . '| 
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .| 
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .| 
'| PRESSED'\ .\ ./ '/ . |

Seriously, like, you better have copied and pasted that from somewhere or else you might have a little too much time on your hands lol. But pretty cool nonetheless. So I'm thinking when I do get the official measurements (and how do you measure width? With like sewing tape to wrap around it?), we will have this grand reveal. I'll make a post, it'll be great. But I guarantee you guys two things 1) I'm going to be 4 inches plus or minus 0.25 inches and 2) If I'm in fact 3.75 in like I feared I'm going to be upset with you guys for making me measure lol.

Yeh, it's copy and paste, I'm way too lazy to be creative. Listen, if you don't want to measure, don't measure. It's not important to do it if you feel better guessing at your size. If it's possibly going to start a period of unrest from measuring then just fuck it off. It's not that important.