Mental Support Community

Small penis stigma video

Sickandtired

3 hours ago, GoingInsane said:

I m not sure how is it in the west but here in south east asia, no money no honey. if you get what i mean.

lol, yeah, I mean it definitely isn't as big of an issue over here (especially since these days, women are often career driven and some even end up being the principal breadwinner). I think in Asia relationships are very traditional (the man earns a living and the woman cooks/cleans). One thing I like about Asian cultures is how you guys take care of your parents. I bet there aren't too many retirement homes or assisted-living facilities over there. I know that I will always take care of my mom no matter what because she has saved my life numerous times and is still helping me (albeit in the form of her father where I am staying rent-free right now).

On 12/29/2017 at 12:02 AM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Well tell her thank you and that we need all the fucking help/attention we can get. Part of me thinks someone should make a video where all they do is read out loud some of this shit, like, it's so powerful and heartbreaking. The most recent one stuck in my head was the guy who had a girl that was into him and said to him "what the fuck is that?" when he revealed his small unit and then just walked out on him never to see him again. That's just one example of many tragic stories. Also she could point out the numerous virgins (and pseudo virgins like me) in their late 20s even late 30s with SPS. And let's not forget that (this is what I have been told) an upstanding member of this community killed himself last year.

Your most welcome. Well I'm sheliewolf the same girl from the video and I appreciate all feedback and suggestions!

I made the video and the YouTube channel because after seeing Laureen Harper's comment, I decided that I was going to finally take a stand against small penis stigma and male discrimination, because I realize that it's the current social acceptance of small penis stigma and body shaming that is the cause for why so many men with smaller sizes suffer from depression and self worth issues , because of how people treat them and I know it's never going to stop unless people take a stand against it. Whenever I see someone post a heart breaking story revolving around their size, I tend to feel a strong desire to help them and make them feel better but I realize as much as feel good comments and therapy suggestions help I know that it is not enough and is not a true solution to the problem especially when most of it stems from public discrimination encouraged by the media. I realize that the only way to truly solve this problem is to address it at its source.

The way I see it, it's like telling a child who gets bullied in school to not worry and forget about how the bully makes him feel but without actually putting a stop to the bully. I don't understand how someone is supposed to suddenly stop feeling bad about themselves when they are constantly being put down. I definitely see it as a major issue that goes well beyond self image and confidence problems. That's why I'm gonna be putting all the effort I can to fight this stigma, and spread awareness especially because I don't see anybody else doing it.

I will listen intently to anything anyone has to say on the matter , and I will take every suggestion Into consideration as long as it serves to benefit and empower you. 

It's appreciated @Sheliewolf. I don't think society will be ready to change for a while, but what the fuck do I know, maybe now is the time. It only takes people not seeing it as acceptable for the ball to start rolling I guess. I personally think women will change before men, but again this is deeply ingrained in our culture of acceptable ridicule. Good luck with it all, I hope it gains traction. 

7 hours ago, Sheliewolf said:

I decided that I was going to finally take a stand against small penis stigma and male discrimination, because I realize that it's the current social acceptance of small penis stigma and body shaming that is the cause for why so many men with smaller sizes suffer from depression and self worth issues , because of how people treat them and I know it's never going to stop unless people take a stand against it.

Fuck yes. Thank you. I wish we had more people like you in the world! It's like, why is it not okay these days to make fun of things people were born with EXCEPT penis size? Like, how did that end up as the one thing and how has it become such a joke that I can't even tell my fellow writers in a writing workshop what the hell my article is about from fear of getting laughed at or just embarrassing myself?

7 hours ago, Sheliewolf said:

I don't understand how someone is supposed to suddenly stop feeling bad about themselves when they are constantly being put down. I definitely see it as a major issue that goes well beyond self image and confidence problems.

Yeah I liked how you pointed out (was it the prime minister of Canada or France's wife?) her social media post. It's like, why do people have to attach small dicks to people who murder animals for fun (or any rude, loud, selfish behavior)? Could you imagine if instead of small penises she said cleft-lips or severe autism? But somehow small dicks is fine and no one (with the exception of you and once again bless you and thank you) bats an eye.

Anyways, I'm glad you joined the forum because this forum is what sparked me to start opening up about this issue (especially after reading some of the things I have read on here, like, I knew we SPS guys had it bad but man,...)

Hello @Sheliewolfand welcome to the community. I'll be honest, it took me a while to watch the video because I tend to stay away from videos discussing small penis' but I finally watched yours this morning and I have to say that you did a very good job making it and I appreciate you bringing this to light. It's like any other body shaming yet no one is treating it that way.

Out of curiosity, aside from the Canadian post, what led you to be an advocate for small men? I was just curious if you had someone close to you that might have been small and had a difficult time coping.

Thanks again for your support and sincerity. You have a wonderful soul.

3 hours ago, lostboy1 said:

Out of curiosity, aside from the Canadian post, what led you to be an advocate for small men? I was just curious if you had someone close to you that might have been small and had a difficult time coping.

That is a good question. My husband has a small penis actually.  It's never been an issue for me as i actually have a preference for small sizes, I prefer to have small over large,  but he still has his insecurities.That's not the sole reason I'm doing this though. I am also a mixed race Hispanic Asian , I suppose you could call me a hispaisan. But being part Asian the racist aspect of small penis stigma has always bothered me on a racial level, and it has always been upsetting to see how the men of my race are treated based on the stereo type. 

But I would say what really initiated me was after googling small penis randomly one day and stumbling upon a small penis group on Reddit. Reading through all of the posts and comments in there about the experiences that they go through with having a small penis just really kind of hit hard. I felt a strong desire to reach out, which led me to create an account and begin posting on there. I would post alot of advice and talk about my relationship with my husband and how im someone who prefers small and many appreciated it,  but there were also those who would thought my advice and feel good comments were useless because no matter what it wouldn't change societies outlook on them. And seeing those comments made me really think about things in depth and realize that they were right. While my posts may make someone feel good for the moment and my advice may help out individuals who have confidence enough to use it, in the grand scheme of things however just mere comments aren't going to make everyone's lives suddenly get better,  Which is why I decided to take it all a step further and created the YouTube channel on order to advocate for a change in the way they are treated. Laureen Harper's comment and seeing no one do anything about it is what pushed me over the edge.

1 hour ago, Sheliewolf said:

My husband has a small penis actually.  It's never been an issue for me as i actually have a preference for small sizes, I prefer to have small over large,  but he still has his insecurities

Well your husband is a lucky man.

1 hour ago, Sheliewolf said:

While my posts may make someone feel good for the moment and my advice may help out individuals who have confidence enough to use it, in the grand scheme of things however just mere comments aren't going to make everyone's lives suddenly get better,

While that's true, I feel like no matter what, this issue (and how society percieves it) isn't going to be changing anytime soon (if ever). So really all we can do is try to do simple things like comfort each other and slowly but surely try to change people's minds (one mind at a time) regarding the issue and pointing out the things I have pointed out (the hypocrisy of it all). But once again thank you so much! Glad to have you on this community! I hope your YouTube video goes viral and then some!

On 12/30/2017 at 9:54 AM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

One thing I like about Asian cultures is how you guys take care of your parents. I bet there aren't too many retirement homes or assisted-living facilities over there. I know that I will always take care of my mom no matter what because she has saved my life numerous times and is still helping me (albeit in the form of her father where I am staying rent-free right now).

Asia is quite big, I think you are referring to east Asia. South-east Asia, the region I m from, is quite different. We do have quite a lot of Home for the aged. We were once the colony of Britain, must have picked up that habit from the Brits. lol... 

@Sheliewolf Thank you so much for your video. Most people don't understand that being small is not what I chose; I chose not take care of my body and I got fat so if they want to they can shame me on that - i don't care... 

5 hours ago, GoingInsane said:
On 12/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Asia is quite big, I think you are referring to east Asia. South-east Asia, the region I m from, is quite different. We do have quite a lot of Home for the aged. We were once the colony of Britain, must have picked up that habit from the Brits. lol... 

Yeah I was referring to east Asia. For some reason that's what I think of when I hear and say Asia but I know that's not technically correct. Asia is, of course, the biggest continent on the planet. It's huge.

5 hours ago, GoingInsane said:

Thank you so much for your video. Most people don't understand that being small is not what I chose; I chose not take care of my body and I got fat so if they want to they can shame me on that - i don't care... 

Yeah, I just wanted to say while I appreciate how BBW or fat/obese women can be understanding and sympathetic to our issue because, like us, society mocks "fat chicks" a ton and expects women to look a certain way (just like society expects dicks to look a certain way) but I would say it's unfair to say they are equally unfair since you can generally always lose weight by changing your habits, but you can't make your dick bigger by say, eating differently or exercising more (god I wish you could lol).

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Astralboat said:

I have been told by people that no woman will ever accept me because of my size.  Society can be cruel.

Don't worry man, I thought the same thing (and didn't have sex for 12 years from 16 years old to 28 years old because of it) but now I am with a beautiful girl who doesn't even care about it. There are good ones out there man, you just have to try and be honest and let them know sooner rather than later about your issue. If they truly are worth being with, they will understand and accept you regardless. You can read more about it here:

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2017 at 2:11 PM, Sickandtired said:

https://youtu.be/7sZvNpNZxHU

Please see the you tube link on a small penis stigma video, which is excellent and was made by a friend I met on reddit who is very compassionate about our situation. It's a superb video well worth a watch.

Yes, Sheliewolf.

I saw it when she posted it to the SmallDickProblems Reddit a few months ago.
She is DEFINITELY one person who GETS it. Who REALLY understands how to talk about this issue.
And I have missed her commentary over there the past few weeks.
She said she was somehow locked out of her account so she recently started a new one.
Then I don't hear much from her on that Reddit.
Tonight, I think I'm starting to figure out why.

After lurking there getting insight on the struggles of the sufferers & the feedback of the advice-givers, I finally decided to start a Reddit account to add in MY point of view.
To give them MY take based on my studies on this topic for the past 15+ years.
I wrote an introductory post to get the members to know me & why I'm there.
To get the members to understand that my answers won't be clichéd & trite. No empty platitudes.
Put some real heart & soul behind it & submitted it. Never been on Reddit before. It was my very first post on that site.

Then I discover my post has been removed without warning even though I didn't violate any of the restrictions.
I understand why they're there & I respect them. Just like I respect the people who suffer in that place.
They get bombarded with cruel people & trolls who want to trigger their trauma. I totally understand the strict moderation there.
But it seems like the moderator or moderators there are silencing people on PURPOSE.
THAT may be the reason why I haven't seen Sheliewolf add her insights to that subreddit lately.
It's almost like that subreddit doesn't REALLY want people to help.
It's almost like they want to curate a spectrum of responses that mostly resign the members into misery & futility.

It's why I was wary of joining Reddit to begin with.
That place seems artificially controlled somehow.
It's almost like they're collecting people into camps & shaping their viewpoints for ulterior political purposes.
Social Media for Social Control.
I lament at the decline of old-fashioned forums online.
Everything seems to be herded into this Facebook, Twitter, & Reddit people farm.
Forums are personal & community focused. You know there are people to interact with & grow understanding with.
Reddit seems like it's taking well-meaning contributors & artificially cultivating certain designations from central command.
Those who don't fit the designation desired are blocked from the conversation.

I'm gonna ask Sheliewolf to start making her mark HERE & on Measurection where I have ALSO seen her touch down.
She REALLY knows how to talk about this without condescension & clichés.
PM'ing her RIGHT NOW. She's excellent!

John Lucas

On 3.1.2018 at 8:34 PM, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Yeah, I just wanted to say while I appreciate how BBW or fat/obese women can be understanding and sympathetic to our issue because, like us, society mocks "fat chicks" a ton and expects women to look a certain way (just like society expects dicks to look a certain way) but I would say it's unfair to say they are equally unfair since you can generally always lose weight by changing your habits, [...]

Then don't take being overweight as a way to compare, look at being generally un-attractive or old, instead. As an old and/or unattractive woman you turn invisible. 

Your problems don't loose meaning by accepting that others suffer, too.

I really like the video, thank you Sheliewolf.