Mental Support Community

For everyone who thinks they have a small penis or an inadequate penis

Proudofmymicro

On 2/17/2018 at 6:10 PM, LostBoy said:

I guess I lied... I have one more post in me on this topic.

I don't think my point was clear. This forum is similar to a support group. If you were to physically walk into a support group would you slam the doors open and start screaming about how you solved all the problems and how everyone in the room just needs to "man up"? I seriously doubt that you would have the balls to do this in person.

The same etiquette that is used in an in person support group should also be used in a virtual support group.

This was the gist of all of my babbling.

In the penis size support group measurection.com they set up a private subforum for those under 4.5 because of the prevalence of rants like the one leading off this thread which BLAME the really small for having problems.  By the way, there are 2 reactions typically from women and the normally hung guys:  It is all in your head and/or ridicule.  It depends on whether the person is "nice" or "not."  On the other hand, there really are a lot of guys way above average who perhaps need such a rant.  If they aren't really small, they need to find a way to stop thinking they are!

• 2 weeks later...

I got amped off that rant. I read all the comments and totally understand why it was off-putting to some of you and why you'd question if he was genuine. But that's always the case online. He actually said stuff i could take advice from, though my sps isn't as bad as it once was. Like setting goals. I SUCK at that. 

@Proudofmymicro i hope you come back! 

19 hours ago, Lodz said:

I got amped off that rant. I read all the comments and totally understand why it was off-putting to some of you and why you'd question if he was genuine. But that's always the case online. He actually said stuff i could take advice from, though my sps isn't as bad as it once was. Like setting goals. I SUCK at that. 

@Proudofmymicro i hope you come back! 

Hi @Lodz! long time no see! I hope you have been doing well and based on your post it sounds like you're coping better than in the past.

My responses to this thread were definitely not my finest moments and I do suppose that there are people who get "amped" off of these "hand grenade" style comments so I should probably have just kept my mouth shut. It was a rough time for me and I think this guy's "I cured cancer" mentality was just off-puting enough to get a rise out of me and put me on my soapbox. I'm better now 😁.

Anyway, glad to see you on here again, hopefully not because things have gotten worse but because you miss us! 💛

@LostBoy so that is you! :) I wasn't sure if you had on imposter or just lost the '1' off your name. I had a rough time earlier this year, but back on the wagon. I responded to your message from months ago.

Sometimes i feel like being yelled at is helpful. I have found i am more prone to being convinced and motivated by someone who is energetic or even angry, than by the calm and thoughtful one. Not a bias I have chosen lol, just one i have observed in myself.