Mental Support Community

Edit update: brother's penis / size obsession

jojojojo

@lifelongvirginNot sure you can measure this. I wonder if having a relative that is hung is that different then one whos your size but does not care or have it effect him? I grew up by behavior thinking and hoping my brother was packing a 9" monster. I spent ages watching him masturbate trying to measure how big he was and was devasted when he was the same size. It made it all about me. I still most of the time picture him with 9" thick monster when i picture him. Amd he might as well have one. 

That's interesting as well. Your brother is the same size and doesn't suffer from SPS. Which kind of proves what I've long suspected. SPS needs a new name, because the condition isn't necessarily about size, it's about our mental health regarding our size. It should be called Fallic Psychosis or Fallicosis. If that was to become a recognised medical condition like anorexia and not just labeled body dysmorphia or "I've seen smaller" as the doctors call it at the moment, we might actually see treatment and Fallicosis specific therapy. Tom cried out for treatment on multiple occasions and was treated with the all too common "motion in the ocean, a kick up the arse and pushed out the door to make way for pensioners" therapy. People who suffer from this should be able to get referred to medical professionals who deal in penis related mental health specifically. It boggles my mind that no mental health professional has ever pursued this as a career. 

• 2 months later...

mom's are the absolute WORST in making jokes; at least my mom is. I swear sometimes she is just clueless about life and hurt feelings. 

@GoldenBoyX i don't make that much, about $150. I think you are right, there's not much difference between ethnicities. Some of my asian friends have some big ones and I really hated working out with them cause every time I had to spot them, there it was .. the bulge...

I also agree that penis size isn't so much due to heredity. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:46 PM, lifelongvirgin said:

1. Not necessarily environmental. Some things just happen. Tall or normal height parents can produce a small person what we used to call midgets. I've read that penis size and other physical traits can be determined by the level of testosterone in the fetus. Maybe other factors during pregnancy can cause it.

2. You have to remember my mom grew up in a different era. I highly doubt talk of penis size was common when she was growing up. Plus not all guys with small penises are quiet and reserved.

I seem to recall reading that penis size is primarily determined by the genes of the mother!

Environmental factors do have an effect.  Anything affecting health in the womb can be a problem, for instance.  Use of drugs by the mother during pregnancy can effect testosterone during a critical time for penis growth.,

13 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

I seem to recall reading that penis size is primarily determined by the genes of the mother!

Environmental factors do have an effect.  Anything affecting health in the womb can be a problem, for instance.  Use of drugs by the mother during pregnancy can effect testosterone during a critical time for penis growth.,

I think you are right about the mother being the source of "penis genes."

1 hour ago, lifelongvirgin said:

I can say without reservation or actual proof that my penis is bigger than my mothers.

Uh, genetic theory holds that 1/2 the genes determining each organ come from one parent and the other half from the other parent.  The mother doesn't need to have a penis to be the dominant factor in the son's penis and the female chromosomes over-ride the develpment of the penis in a woman, but the genes are still there!