Mental Support Community

Thy Enemy.....Small Penis

Desolate Ronin

15 minutes ago, lloydbaker said:

To answer you question, I'd think weak and unassertive men also tend to have small penises, but not always.

At a basic level this is probably true, but I’ve seen too many exceptions to think it tells the whole story. 

I wish someone would sponsor a comprehensive, controlled study to answer these questions. If SPS was something that affected women, you could rest assured that every major university and research lab in the country would recognize the “severe and debilitating effects SPS has on women’s psychological well being and quality of life” and would have already mapped the biochemical pathways of penis growth, with therapeutics already on the market for parents to administer in utero  to correct imbalances. But because it’s a male problem and gives women and men a great way to establish sexual pecking orders, we should just grow some balls and man up. Learn a new hobby. Get a pet. Be aggressive, take charge, it’s the motion of the ocean don’t’cha know.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:11 PM, 2thin2win said:

My wife only orgasms if I put the first three inches in and angle it upwards, so i don't think it would matter if it's 4" or 8", at least with her, ....

Like many women she may not have or may not know how to have deep vaginal orgasms.  Most women who have vaginal orgasms report that deeper penetration around or under and past the cervix helps trigger vaginal orgasms.

27 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

At a basic level this is probably true, but I’ve seen too many exceptions to think it tells the whole story. 

I wish someone would sponsor a comprehensive, controlled study to answer these questions. If SPS was something that affected women, you could rest assured that every major university and research lab in the country would recognize the “severe and debilitating effects SPS has on women’s psychological well being and quality of life” and would have already mapped the biochemical pathways of penis growth, with therapeutics already on the market for parents to administer in utero  to correct imbalances. But because it’s a male problem and gives women and men a great way to establish sexual pecking orders, we should just grow some balls and man up. Learn a new hobby. Get a pet. Be aggressive, take charge, it’s the motion of the ocean don’t’cha know.

This brings-up the problem of how low masculinity men could best approach life in the absence of medical miracles like supplementing testosterone from a young age on. . .  or even beginning supplementation in the womb.  I guess we're just "supposed" to be low on the pecking order, unhappily (or happily?) serving the more dominant, more aggressive people.

I guess there is a traditional role for low masculinity men as intellectual advisers to the powerful or dominant.  In ancient societies, I've read slaves were often castrated to serve in that role to the rulers:  eunuchs!  I noticed that happening in my work.  The more dominant guys got the glory while I was valued for hard work and technical knowledge.  Yeah, a pecking order serves a societal function.  The slaves shall serve!

Maybe small penis syndrome arises only because the less masculine try to rise above their natural status.  Failure to accept your natural status.

39 minutes ago, lloydbaker said:

This brings-up the problem of how low masculinity men could best approach life in the absence of medical miracles like supplementing testosterone from a young age on. . .  or even beginning supplementation in the womb.  I guess we're just "supposed" to be low on the pecking order, unhappily (or happily?) serving the more dominant, more aggressive people.

I guess there is a traditional role for low masculinity men as intellectual advisers to the powerful or dominant.  In ancient societies, I've read slaves were often castrated to serve in that role to the rulers:  eunuchs!  I noticed that happening in my work.  The more dominant guys got the glory while I was valued for hard work and technical knowledge.  Yeah, a pecking order serves a societal function.  The slaves shall serve!

Maybe small penis syndrome arises only because the less masculine try to rise above their natural status.  Failure to accept your natural status.

This has been my only conclusion. All of the contradictions that become evident when talking to people about this are mostly resolved when you view life through this lens. I’ve often made the argument to conservatives about their obsession with abortion. You can only reconcile their contradictions - making fun of the less fortunate while at the same time screaming about the “evil” of abortion - wheh you realize the crime in their eyes is not killing the unborn, it’s depriving society of another loser against which to measure their own superiority and ego. That’s the crime. The world wants losers, inferiors. In addition, many people subconsciously still carry around the ancient idea that disfigurements or abnormalities are a “sign” of disfavor from the gods. So it’s your fault anyway. This is why I hate society and people all across political divisions. They are fucking hypocrites. At least the ancient cultures weren’t hypocritical - they recognized shit for what it is and either exterminated you or like in this example cut your balls off and put you in your place.  

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

This video seems to relate to what you guys are saying:

https://youtu.be/1Ua2XnYlm-o

Wow!  I'm going to have to watch the whole series of videos!  I Don't really know yet, but the author seems to see little room for women in these male hierarchies he identifies!  I find myself nodding yes at every point.

I wrote this 5 years ago and was slightly drunk at the time if I recall...it’s overwrought and turgid but I still think this is where we’re headed in some form. Think of the shit that’s been publicly said in mainstream media about Trump’s supposed small dick and tell me I’m wrong. 

This video seems to relate to what you guys are saying:

https://youtu.be/1Ua2XnYlm-o

Why is it that when this shit is presented in the context of a film or stand-up comedy, everyone immediately “gets it”. Yet when you enter a medium like a discussion forum, every element of the concept is dissected, questioned, and debated. Everything he’s saying seems incredibly obvious to me.

1 hour ago, Klingsor said:

Why is it that when this shit is presented in the context of a film or stand-up comedy, everyone immediately “gets it”. Yet when you enter a medium like a discussion forum, every element of the concept is dissected, questioned, and debated. Everything he’s saying seems incredibly obvious to me.

Because humor reaches beneath the conscious mind to the unconscious instincts that govern this hierarchical behavior!  The medula knows!

44 minutes ago, Small said:

Hitler? Seriously? Hope you see sense & delete this comment.  

are you a spokesperson from the victimhood culture???

Is it the mere mentioning of his name that offends you?

You do understand the argument right? I have applauded your insight in the past. I would be sad to have to second guess that.

1 hour ago, lifelongvirgin said:

So what if an Alpha has a small penis? does he still get all the women?

I suppose some of the women are a bit disappointed if they are used to large, but they like the status of being with an alpha!  Penis size is not the definition of an alpha.

I'm very impressed with those videos also.

9 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Because it isn’t about women. It never was about women. It’s about the response of women to different types of men. 

Ok, but women are in corporate, government and work place hierarchies now.  He only mention that if you place a woman in close contact with an alpha they will probably have sex!  I guess no work gets accomplished!

He is talking about MEN.  Do you feel that is not acceptable or do you just not understand the concept?  

Don't know about smallguy, but I'm wondering what happens when women are mixed into those hierarchies.  Is the natural order of things altered, disrupted, destroyed?  Can a woman be an alpha, beta, delta, gamma, etc.

2 minutes ago, Ruth Ann Ritchie said:

No, I'm wondering what happens when women are mixed into those hierarchies.  Is the natural order of things altered, disrupted, destroyed?  Can a woman be an alpha, beta, etc.

Maybe it's me. The way I understood the video he is talking exclusively about men.  The presence of women means absolutely nothing to this analysis because it's about men.  

Let me illustrate.  Say there is a company (or other organization) comprised of 100 human beings. 98 of those are women.  They have nothing to do w this. Zero. This would involve looking at the 2 males and asking 1) which one is alpha and 2) which on is beta - relative to each other.  They could be the two janitors or two cafeteria workers.  It doesn't matter. 

This conversation reveals how in 2019 it is absolutely verboten to even talk about men unless the real the purpose is to talk about women.   

Yeah, I agree he was talking exclusively about men.  Yet women have power in hierarchies now-a-days and must have some effect for good or ill.  I suspect he might think women have a baneful influence.