Mental Support Community

Dare I say it...Politics

GoldenBoyX

On 6/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, uptight outasight said:

Hmmm!   I'd have to know your definition of "right-wing."  Seems like a delusional rebellion against biology to me when it becomes extreme.

I should clarify what I meant above:  FEMINISM seems like a delusional rebellion against biology to me when it becomes extreme.

Right-wing, I think, in common parlance, signifies a less emotional response to issues, whatever those issues are. . . .  Left-wing tends to mean reification of emotions.  Not the way I usually use the terms, however.

• 2 weeks later...

When people mock Trump about his “size”, they are doing so because he is a mean spirited person who equates his success with size.  He uses terms like huge, biggest, etc.  The attacks on Trump are because he is a terrible human being and these attacks bother him.

I don’t think it’s a general attack on men with small penises.

10 hours ago, Under5 said:

When people mock Trump about his “size”, they are doing so because he is a mean spirited person who equates his success with size.  He uses terms like huge, biggest, etc.  The attacks on Trump are because he is a terrible human being and these attacks bother him.

I don’t think it’s a general attack on men with small penises.

I agree that many of the attacks are meant just for Trump alone because they hate him.  He has nerves of steel, however, and they delude themselves when they think they are hurting him.

Still, they are part of the overwhelming tendency of society to degrade and humiliate men with a small penis, as indicated by small penis humor and its near universal acceptance.  You can't demean one guy on the basis of a small penis without demeaning all!

Those trying to hurt Trump in this manner actually hurt the vast number who are sensitive, not Trump.

@Under5

Here are a couple articles about Amy Schumer:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/heres-the-biggest-reason-fans-turned-on-amy-schumer.html/

https://www.thetalko.com/15-things-that-prove-amy-schumer-is-the-worst/

She ticks all the boxes Trump does: racist, narcissist, callow, insensitive, rape apologist. Does this conform to your definition of a Terrible Human Being? And if it does, is it acceptable for me to call her a lardbeast, a landwhale, a fat whore, a "roastie" since she is obviously sensitive about her weight and sex life? For me to create paintings and sculpture that mock her appearance by exaggerating her hips, her stomach, cellulite, or obscenely floppy labias and loose vagina? After all, this is not misogynistic, I'm simply mocking her for being a Terrible Human Being by preying on her insecurities, not attacking all women. And before you say, "Well she's just a celebrity, Trump is the president, he has actual power", why first of all should that matter, and secondly, what has the man done as president except act like a celebrity? Many of his most rabid supporters have turned on him lately for that very reason, decrying him as weak, ineffectual, unable to counter the liberal menace (see an earlier post in this thread RE: Annie Coulter, another Terrible Human Being and overall harridan).

16 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Many of his most rabid supporters have turned on him lately for that very reason, decrying him as weak, ineffectual, unable to counter the liberal menace (see an earlier post in this thread RE: Annie Coulter, another Terrible Human Being and overall harridan).

Somebody is paying Coulter off to attack Trump.  She pretends he's a dictator that has no opposition and should implement all he promised with ease.  With nearly the whole mass media and University Establishment arrayed against him, that criticism makes no sense.  Sensible criticism would be criticising specific flubs, bad policy ideas, etc.

When I call people names, I try to restrict myself to names and criticism that are in themselves despicable.  For instance, not all lard asses are despicable human beings even though their asses might not be very attractive.

Apparently, a lot of Amy Shumer's criticisms of Trump are false or not well supported by evidence.  Thus, I would call her a liar.  Telling lies about a person is not funny except to those already predisposed to hate a person.

3 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

When I call people names, I try to restrict myself to names and criticism that are in themselves despicable.

Then why call them names instead of just calling them out directly on their bullshit, if there’s not something inherently negative in the insult independent of the person’s ethical status? That’s the point. Because the target of your insult won’t think they themselves are a bad person, therefore how could your insult hurt them if all insults are entirely contextual? In any case one person’s saint will be another person’s devil.

3 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

For instance, not all lard asses are despicable human beings even though their asses might not be very attractive.

No one thinks this way. Trump’s opponents love to reference his mushroom dick as the reason he’s despicable, same with Hitler. Right-wingers also do it by claiming that feminists are feminists because they’re fat and ugly or that men who advocate for left wing politics do so because they’re physically weak and scrawny. So your politics is determined more and more by your body. Hence the racial obsessions. 

I asked this before: is a guy an alpha male because he has big muscles, big frame, deep voice, big dick, chiseled features or does he have all that because he’s an alpha male? Read that carefully. Forcing people to answer this clearly would dispel mountains of pointless horseshit on a multitude of topics.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:22 AM, Klingsor said:

Then why call them names instead of just calling them out directly on their bullshit, if there’s not something inherently negative in the insult independent of the person’s ethical status? That’s the point. Because the target of your insult won’t think they themselves are a bad person, therefore how could your insult hurt them if all insults are entirely contextual? In any case one person’s saint will be another person’s devil.

No one thinks this way. Trump’s opponents love to reference his mushroom dick as the reason he’s despicable, same with Hitler. Right-wingers also do it by claiming that feminists are feminists because they’re fat and ugly or that men who advocate for left wing politics do so because they’re physically weak and scrawny. So your politics is determined more and more by your body. Hence the racial obsessions. 

I asked this before: is a guy an alpha male because he has big muscles, big frame, deep voice, big dick, chiseled features or does he have all that because he’s an alpha male? Read that carefully. Forcing people to answer this clearly would dispel mountains of pointless horseshit on a multitude of topics.

Calling a name properly is equivalent to calling a person out directly on their bullshit.  It's just short-hand.  Why call a LEFTIST "weak and scrawny" for advocating the end of free speech?  Just call them a potential tyrant.

People don't seem to realize it, but calling a name to hurt a specific person hurts everyone in earshot who shares the characteristic even if that wasn't the intention.

Yeah, Rush Limbaugh used to claim feminists were just ugly women if I recall correctly.  If the National Enquirer is right about the failure of his current and previous marriages, his analysis might be part of the problem.  He hasn't repeated his "analysis" of feminism (femi-nazism) much lately.

Yes, of course, a guy has those alpha characteristics because he is alpha.  However, nothing is "pure" in such matters.  It is always a matter of degree.  Thus, if you point-out a less than alpha characteristic a guy might have, you undermine his confidence that he is "essentially" alpha though imperfectly so.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 5:20 AM, uptight outasight said:

I agree that many of the attacks are meant just for Trump alone because they hate him.  He has nerves of steel, however, and they delude themselves when they think they are hurting him.

You're delusional dude. Trump is the weakest person I've ever come across. I don't want to hurt him. I just want him to go away. He makes me sick.

“They’re just jealous because I have big tits and Ashkenazi IQ...”

Notice she lets the cat out of the bag on all the “purity” movements of these so called new conservatives...tradwives and nofap and similar bullshit:

I’m gonna tell you a secret...so many people in [the alt-right] who preach TRADLIFE are, like, fucking people on the side and cheating, and they’re, like, not even really TRADLIFE.

Quelle surprise.

One prominent right wing troll (who was originally a left winger, a common theme are these supposed conversions when in reality it’s like a Blood becoming a Crip) has often bragged about his sexual prowess and screwing left wing women at protest movements. It’s all about sex. All of it. Taking sides is being a fool.

Culture Wars

noun

cul-ture wars |  \ ‘kul-chur ‘wōrz \

1: The struggle for supremacy of conflicting genital rights and sexual satisfaction between males and females.

2: The socio-political debate surrounding the physiology, importance, and/or existence of the female orgasm.

3: Less commonly, the antagonism of the working class with the middle and upper classes. Often paired with (1), i.e. soy boys versus the Marlboro Man.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:47 AM, Shrimp Fried Life said:

You're delusional dude. Trump is the weakest person I've ever come across. I don't want to hurt him. I just want him to go away. He makes me sick.

that's silly.  he stands up with no problem against the whole mainstream media and university Establishment.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, Klingsor said:

“They’re just jealous because I have big tits and Ashkenazi IQ...”

Notice she lets the cat out of the bag on all the “purity” movements of these so called new conservatives...tradwives and nofap and similar bullshit:

I’m gonna tell you a secret...so many people in [the alt-right] who preach TRADLIFE are, like, fucking people on the side and cheating, and they’re, like, not even really TRADLIFE.

Quelle surprise.

Big deal.  Just human nature and joking about race and ethnicity.  A lost art.

• 2 weeks later...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1300882920228433920

12k likes, comments are absolutely brutal. Even if it’s true, the stupid fucks don’t care that it’s something he can’t change. Love how these tolerant, peace-loving, supremely empathetic protestors immediately go for the groin shot and biological determinism every time. We should just be frog marched into the public square and executed because all the violence in the world is caused by men with small dicks! 

Oh yeah, and don’t think I read one comment saying “oh but a man is more than his dick”. And isn’t it strange how it’s women who say this, women who presumably believe that all men are rapists until proven innocent? Yet the first insult they like to hurl basically says that, “oh you’re a horrible human being and an abusive man because your instrument of rape isn’t actually large enough to rape me and cause pain.” And they’ll just say, well he has a too fragile ego to be a cop.

Never fear though, plenty of right wing bloggers and influencers constantly pushing for young men to avoid plastics and maximize their testosterone so they can grow big dicks and rape these whores to hell and back so the incels and little dicked men can watch and cheer them on. 

Why the fuck do I stay here? Why do I continue to get out of bed every day? Every fucking thing reduces to this issue - cock size. Evil men with little dicks are responsible for all the misery in the world because they have to compensate for having little manhoods.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯