Mental Support Community

Dare I say it...Politics

GoldenBoyX

Recent twitter comment regarding a video clip of a trump supporter assaulting someone:

“If penile implants were covered by Obamacare, none of this would happen.”

Had nearly 3000 likes when I saw it.

But go ahead and tell me how a man is more than his penis, that we’re human beings and more than an appendage, that a man can be charming, nice, rich etc. or any of the million other things that get said on here.

If it’s not important (and I’ve asked this about a billion times in the past, never get an answer) why is this always the first insult that’s thrown in these types of situations?

44 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

“If it don’t hang you can’t bang” WAP - Cardi B

You may think this is a joke but millions of teenage girls across ethnic and social boundaries love this untalented, loudmouth piece of shit. They listen to these lyrics and remember it. I cannot imagine, cannot conceive how teenage boys growing up today survive with their sanity intact. It only amazes me there aren’t more mass killings. I could never have survived the age of instagram. Maybe that would’ve been a good thing because then I wouldn’t be here now. 

Many young guys go their entire youth without even touching or kissing a woman. I’m not much removed from that. They don’t have the luxury of hitting middle age and taking this all as a stupid joke because they’ve got nothing to remember except their wasted youth living as eunuchs. But I’m sure that’s their fault because nothing is more despised in society than a young man who “can’t get pussy”.

On 10/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, Klingsor said:

Recent twitter comment regarding a video clip of a trump supporter assaulting someone:

“If penile implants were covered by Obamacare, none of this would happen.”

Had nearly 3000 likes when I saw it.

But go ahead and tell me how a man is more than his penis, that we’re human beings and more than an appendage, that a man can be charming, nice, rich etc. or any of the million other things that get said on here.

If it’s not important (and I’ve asked this about a billion times in the past, never get an answer) why is this always the first insult that’s thrown in these types of situations?

I would tell you that's how I feel about it. There's an ugly side to humanity that attacks vulnerability instead of embracing and respecting it. I would perceive that type of comment to be attacking where it may hurt the most for the purpose of causing pain and to bully... From my perspective the comments are about that ugly behavior and it doesn't mean what they say is truth.

Sending you care.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:10 AM, geronimo said:

I can't figure out why Donald Trump is so silly in trying not to wear a mask/ making a big deal of taking it off. It is just idiotic.

Because it’s directly related to penis size and what that represents to the American male, especially in Trump country. Wearing a mask is a “face diaper” and considered effeminate and “Asiatic” where I live. Effeminate and “Asiatic” meaning weak, unmanly, and small dick energy. Additionally, the whole pandemic in the US has been a gigantic exercise in information warfare more than anything else, with the result that wearing/not wearing a face mask has become a statement of political solidarity, not a public health measure.

I reconnected with an old college friend he is down in Florida. He tells me it’s gotten really bad lately where fewer & fewer are wearing a mask. My friend is a mature adult like myself but has numerous health conditions and is very concerned about the COVID-19 virus. But what can you do? There’s only so much hibernating man can do.

@geronimo

Here’s a recent New York Times article covering this exact topic:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/10/us/politics/trump-biden-masks-masculinity.html#click=https://t.co/ZnvJMVOR2x

It even mentions the penis size insult by Marco Rubio toward Trump way back from 2015. Typically, the left-leaning Times frames it as an exclusively “Trump supporter” problem, whereas it is universal to masculine psychology.

These types (of journalists) often make the argument that it is a form of insanity for men to do things that could be considered dangerous to their health or safety, so as not to appear effeminate. I would ask, what planet are you from? That is historically evident...duels, summary execution for battlefield cowardice, complaining about discomfort...no male, who identifies as masculine including homo or heterosexual, wants to be seen as weak or less than another male. It is an overriding instinct that supersedes any other consideration.

That is why women do not understand the penis size thing. They can not comprehend how integral it is to masculine identity. And that is why so many men will refuse to discuss it, and why it’s so difficult to get a “straight” answer (no pun intended) from men about it because to voice a concern about your dick being sub-optimal is to already admit a weakness or inferiority. And as I said, the vast majority of men are hardwired to not do that. Except yours truly, because I’m too autistic to claim I can win a fight when I And everyone else knows good and damn well I can’t. To me it’s stupid. But most men will still show defiance even when their face is being caved in, that’s why they have to be killed to show dominance. Death is the ultimate form of conquest by one male over another and it’s why all this Kumbaya bullshit in male-centric blogs is just that - bullshit.

Also the difference between male and female bonding is this: groups of men will quickly establish a pecking order, with one or two guys becoming the comic relief, the moron, the brunt of the others’ jokes. The runt/loser accepts this because it’s a net positive to be part of a group. He’ll gladly accept the “sloppy seconds” and leavings of his betters with a hearty thank you. Refusing to accept your place in the pecking order will get you mercilessly ridiculed or beaten up. With women, these distinctions don’t always seem as clear cut, and they tend to be less group-focused in my experience. 

I refuse to be mocked and don’t require the same level companionship at the cost of my own dignity. Therfore, I prefer to go it alone. I wish I had more muscle for intimidation, but I’m working toward it.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:10 PM, geronimo said:

I can't figure out why Donald Trump is so silly in trying not to wear a mask/ making a big deal of taking it off. It is just idiotic.

Because, by the CDC stats, COVID-19 is no more dangerous than a bad flu year.  For NOTHING, we have thrown away our economic futures.  Masks continue to reinforce pointless fear.

Vulnerable "old peopole" like me should avoid COVID-19 just like we should avoid the flu.  Trump is trying to get the economy running to save his election and THE COUNTRY and WORLD.  Disparaging the panic around COVID-19 that is destroying life on EARTH!

13 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

Vulnerable "old peopole" like me should avoid COVID-19 just like we should avoid the flu.

No. That is unbelievably selfish. The longer you worthless old people avoid the virus, the longer it takes for the Nation to reach Herd Immunity. In fact, old people disgust me. I don’t want to be reminded what it’s like to not be able to buy expensive shit to show off at the club and engage in coitus multiple times a night with different women, after all that’s what LIVING is all about. Young people are the life of the Nation. In fact, I believe they should just bring all the staff out of every nursing home, hospice, and intensive care ward and reassign these people as babysitters and nursery school attendants. That way, we virile, incredibly hot young people can get back to exhibiting ourselves on Instagram and fucking, and if all these hardworking folks don’t have disgusting old and sick People to deal with, we can fuck and make babies and let them deal with the little bastards when they pop out the babymama. We can truly be fruitful and multiply like rabbits or voles. Sick and old people need to just die already FFS.

19 minutes ago, uptight outasight said:

He. He!  Well old people should take reasonable precautions so the rest of society can NOT SHUTDOWN and have a life!

Trouble is even if older people are being more careful, if younger people are not they could still get exposed to Covid through families. It is not just the responsibility of older/vulnerable people to isolate away - society is or should be a unit with a balanced approach. 

I do think the decision to let students go back to universities rather than study online as much as possible for a few terms was questionable because they have to go back to families at Christmas and may spread covid around.

Yes.  But, with care and forethought special precautions can be taken to shield actually older people like me.  I  and the young people can wear a masks and I can stay in my room or otherwise isolated most of the time -- social distancing.  But most parent of College age kids are not my age!  More like 40-55!

Lots can be done rather than shutting down the economy.  Millions of people in the service businesses have been destroyed due to these extreme measures in some States and Countries.  

Studies show the flu has been killing almost as many old people every year.  Few precaustions were taken beyond "getting you flu shot" which often didn't work against that year's flu!

19 minutes ago, geronimo said:

People's health matters, the economy matters, some countries covid figures seem a lot worse than other countries -  the UK figures are sobering, not very well handled.

Not severe cases.  They report positive test results that mean essentially NOTHING!  Yeah, it spreads.  So do colds and the flu.  COVID doesn't kill many more people, if any.