Mental Support Community

Rant

@Victimorthecrime job bullshit isn't solely because of SPS but that's one of the biggest contributors. I'm just a total failure at every fucking thing. I don't blame the old buzzard for making the joke, he was just trying to be friendly in his way. Telling a joke like that is a common thing for men to do around here to break the ice with other men they don't know. Or hell maybe he did feel my small dick vibrations. Who the fuck knows.

4 hours ago, KlingBro said:

@Victimorthecrime job bullshit isn't solely because of SPS but that's one of the biggest contributors. I'm just a total failure at every fucking thing. I don't blame the old buzzard for making the joke, he was just trying to be friendly in his way. Telling a joke like that is a common thing for men to do around here to break the ice with other men they don't know. Or hell maybe he did feel my small dick vibrations. Who the fuck knows.

I was reading the large penis support group forum today.  A guy wrote in a thread called How To Get Over Being Small:  LPSG IS FREE

To all 'small' men (roughly 5in or below)

How do you deal with the humiliation heaped on those classed as 'small'? Whether that's by family, friends or past girlfriends?

I've had plenty of humiliation, particularly from male friends who have seen me in the shower after sport events, or at the urinal or when sharing rooms on holidays away with my group of male friends. A couple of instances where I've slept with women connected to my circle of friends where it's got out and led to lots of sly comments and small dick references.

I find it incredibly hard to deal with and even sought therapy to help me overcome - to no avail.

Also, I refuse to be cuckolded or enjoy humiliation. Just wanting to hear from guys who've had the same experiences as the above, been deeply affected it, but have worked through it and come to accept yourself.

Thanks

Small Thread at LPSG

13 hours ago, KlingBro said:

My diagnosis is that men just can't resist elation when the learn they are genitally superior.  Essentially, there are no exceptions and us small guys would probably do the same if we could.

The only exception I can think of is a very religious cousin who, from glimpses of his flaccid over the decades, I guessed is pretty small too.   In our 60s, he mentioned in a mostly political / philosophical argument that the sinful nature of man could only be redeemed by Christ.  One of the sins he mentioned in a long list meant get me into a religious frame of mind foreign to me, but did not focus upon, was the desire have a larger penis than other men.

I do remember a flash of lustful superiority when I saw a kid that was completely pre-puberty like me in 8th grade and was quite a small flaccid.  Moments later when I glanced back I saw that his flaccid had relaxed and was dramatically larger than mine.  It had retracted or something as he lifted his leg to a bench to dry it with a towel.  Ever since it has been clear to me, by projection, what other guys think and feel.  Snide remarks from the worst guys and patronization from the more ethical guys confirm it.

Is the room too warm or is it me?