Mental Support Community

So what is a small penis and why does it matter?

33 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

Can you provide a summary of the general composition of this group? Ethnic background, general location, socio-economic class, somatotypes, etc. Anything you recall.

It was a Lilly white suburb, but there was a lower class of "rough kids" who would be classified as "hillbillies".  Migrants from the South.  They lived in one corner of the otherwise very well-off suburb.

I noticed the nordic guys (Swedish, etc) tended to be taller and better hung.

26 minutes ago, uptight outasight said:

but some of the other underdeveloped guy displayed tiny erections, I recall, and drew ridicule upon themselves to their consternation.

What happened? Did it develop into fisticuffs? Did they accuse their tormentors of being gay for noticing? That’s the advice given here - call a penis bully a homo.

10 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

What happened? Did it develop into fisticuffs? Did they accuse their tormentors of being gay for noticing? That’s the advice given here - call a penis bully a homo.

No, they just looked humiliated.  Steely hate at best.  Cannot recall perfectly.  Maybe I'm remembering how I felt.  Most of the guys humiliated weren't developed otherwise either.  Hardly up to physical conflict with bigger more muscular and better hung guys with beards.

Those defensive attitudes have to be learned.  Unnatural and fake in most cases.

45 minutes ago, uptight outasight said:

If I recall, the "lower class" guys tended to be the bullies and tormentors.

The Nordics and others well developed and well hung were more civilized.  Probably felt the same, but were "better" than to show it without provocation of some sort.

Yeah. I’ve noticed this too. Some men consider it déclassé and vulgar to make too much of it openly, but they definitely are thinking it. Class difference accounts for much of the range of experiences with this issue I’ve come to realize...the more “bourgey” someone is the more they believe in the “a man is more than his penis”...”true love”...”love is stronger than lust” mantras.

3 hours ago, TheDane said:

yes yes. we are a superior race.....

specifically who were the nordics? were they all Swedes?

it wasnt a study per se I referred to. just a bar diagram comparing European penis averages. swedes has slightly larger than Danes. the brutish Icelanders has the largest.

You still have ridiculously beautiful women, way too many than Scandinavia deserves, but all the Viking men are long dead. Not sure where I'm going with this, but we're not much like Romans either. 

I’ve had three long term sex partners and 2 shorter term partners.  I am the smallest erect out of the men that these 5 women have slept with.  I am about 4.75 inches long  am a little over 4.5 inches thick and maybe thicker at the base.

I know this is not enough evidence to constitute a scientific study but there is little chance that even 5% of men are my size or smaller.

I’m not trying to depress anyone.  To be clear, I’ve had a great sex life since I turned about 27.  I met awesome women who were really varied in their sexual interests so I’ve had a lot of different types of sex.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, smallestpenisever said:

A micro penis is terrible to have.  Everybody seems to not have a problem in making fun of small penises.   Do not know how this started or why it is ok.

"Everyone" is an exaggeration.  But, generally, it is far far too socially acceptable.  I think there is an instinctive status seeking aspect to it.  Decent people have to learn to stop doing it.  Small penis humor is the proof.