Mental Support Community

New age bionic plaque

Daveuk

• 4 weeks later...

Earlier I made a quick trip to the local, ruralĀ dollar store to get a few essentials. I counted 12Ā people while I was in there and not a single one was wearing a mask, not a single one social distancing. Nothing. I took mine off because whatā€™s the point plusĀ the looks you get make you feel like theyā€™re one move away from just beating you up like the nerdĀ kid at school.Ā 

I hope this whole mask controversy demonstrates finally for once to some people on this forum why Iā€™m obsessiveĀ about SPS and how itā€™s where I live and the culture. The mask thing is another manifestation of it. Theyā€™d rather die or kill somebody else than ever, EVER show any kind of effeminate weakness. SMALL DICK ENERGY TO WEAR A MASK BRO. THATS ONLYĀ FOR PUSSIES AND SOY BOY FAGGOT LIBā€™RULLS. OH YEAH AND THEM CHINAMESE WITH THEIR LITTLE PECKERS.

So you donā€™t trust anything the government says or a doctor says and definitely not the media. Ok I have no love for the media either.Ā Does this virus have some very curious timing? Yes I think so. Is it a nazi virus? Sure seems that way since it goes after old folks and the untermensch. But what does any of this have to do with you wearing aĀ mask to containĀ the spread of it whatever it is?Ā Nothing, not a damn thing except your own jack assery. I think itā€™s good practice for the flu and all the other airborneĀ shit humans expel when they sneeze, snort, hack, cough, spit, Ā and spray spittle. But of course weā€™re real Americans and donā€™t believe in that Far Asian shit like facemasks in public. You DESERVE to see my beautifulĀ faceĀ and even more importantlyĀ hear my confidentĀ voice speak at ear-splitting volumeĀ my opinion on every single thing under the sun, even thoseĀ I know absolutely nothing about.

Our society isĀ held together by nothing but opinions, and this is why weā€™re at this point.Ā 

IMO wearing a mask šŸ˜· around others who are not is more dangerous than not wearing one at all. Ā 
My Stateā€™s health department has repeatedlyĀ put out a statement ā€œmy mask protects you, your mask protects meā€ explaining that if I were to cough or sneeze at you my mask would limit the transmission medium, reducing your risk. Ā If you are not wearing one and sneeze or cough on me it will stay on my mask increasing my chance of infection. Ā 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, LaLa said:

For those who put hope in a positive antibody test or "herd immunity":

https://www.vox.com/2020/7/12/21321653/getting-covid-19-twice-reinfection-antibody-herd-immunity

I read some scientific report that young people usually have less problem because the 1st line of defense, the white blood cells, if they are robust and healthy, the white blood cells gobble up the virus with not much ado nor symptoms.Ā  If the the immune system has to make antibodies you have more of a problem.Ā Ā 

I don't think we get herd immunity to the flu or colds either!Ā  Corona is a cold virus after all.Ā  No one gets immune to the corona cold virus either as it varies and evolves all the time.

Ā 

8 hours ago, geronimo said:

The whole covid thing is very strange, whether it did get out of a lab or whether a marketĀ  - and even in milder cases, it can sometimes linger on. I think people are getting used to the masks here, I am still avoiding shops if I can though.

Ā 

This photo is weird.Ā  Disturbing if not fake.Ā 

Nature Medical Journal (very prestigious) had an article in 2015 reporting on Fauci approved research at Univ. of N. Carolina Chapel Hill during which the corona virus was enhanced in function with saars to make saars airborne as an experiment.Ā  Chinese scientists involved went back to Wuhan!

fauci obama wuhan.jpg

This is my point. Who or what started it is irrelevant. It is irrelevantĀ because no amount of factual evidence or rational argument can make the slightest dent in a belief. ItĀ will be dismissed as fake, phony, conspiracy, or even just ignored. The president hasĀ openly insinuated that itā€™s all a hoax. His supporters echo that. His opponents then take the extreme opposite position and equate it with the bubonic plague or the Andromeda Strain. The truth like always is somewhere in the middle. I would say a mask mandate would have cost nothing politically and probably done a lot of good by eliminating a bunch of this tedious back-and-forth bs, instead itā€™s just turned into a mask-erade. Ha ha.Ā 

@KlingsorĀ agree. Ā I take comfort in that where she is at is overall pretty decent in terms of the culture & behavior. Ā 
Ā 

My State has announced we are taking a step or two back in the direction of shutdown. Ā Stores are going to begin strictly enforcing the no mask thing. Imagine making $9-11 an hour and having to confront some of these lunatics who donā€™t want to cooperate??? Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

https://eand.co/how-the-american-idiot-made-america-unlivable-7531e917181b

Imagine that you live a life of financial poverty, time poverty, and public health poverty, like most Americans do.Ā What kind of life is that, emotionally? A poor one. Itā€™s full of nights where you canā€™t sleep, wondering how to pay the bills. Itā€™s riddled with anxiety and panic. Uncontrollable thoughts race through the mind. Pretty soon, youā€™re like, well, most Americans: angry, stressed out, depressed. No matter how hard you work, you never seem to able to make ends meet. You never have enough time to spend with your loved ones ā€” or just relaxing, or learning something new. But those are the greatest sources of happiness of all. Is it any wonder Americans are miserable and furious, mostly, then?

The American IdiotĀ made all that happen, too. Who votes, again and again, for no real mental healthcare?Ā In America, you can get medicatedā€” the lowest cost answer, or you can get ā€œtherapy.ā€ But getting proper mental healthcare, the way you can in Europe or Canada ā€” careful, long-term psychotherapy? That doesnā€™t exist at all in America, outside maybe a handful of major cities.

The American Idiot responded, instead, to life becomingĀ a nightmare of dystopian stress, misery, and anger, with something else. With rage.With hate. With the cruelty and brutality that have made America a laughingstock the world over. Why doesĀ the American Idiot deny everyoneā€” including themselves ā€” better incomes, healthcare, retirement, pension, more time to have a decent life? Because theyā€™ve internalized the notion thatĀ nobodyĀ has any intrinsic worth. And therefore, everybody must be a vicious competitor, fighting everyone else off, for a morsel of basics, whether jobs, healthcare, pensions, and so on.

But these are things that when people cooperate ā€” as they do in Canada and Europe ā€” they can simplyĀ give each other.

Never mind.Ā The American Idiot ā€” led off a cliff by greater fools, like Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump ā€” believes that the only way out of an abusive society is to be a bigger, hungrier, more vicious predator.

But all that happens that way is that society implodes intoĀ a spectacular orgy of self-destruction, and becomes an unlivable place, because unbelievable cruelty to the rest of the world becomes the norm ā€” like letting kids be shot at school, in indifference to life which culminates, ultimately, in the mass death of a virus.

All that brings me to another kind of poverty: one we donā€™t yet have a good name for. A povertyĀ of trust, of goodness, of decency.Ā Americans are impoverished in this deep way, which I can put most simply and accurately by saying that they seem to genuinely hate each other. Itā€™s not nice living in a society of people who hate each other.Ā A society of hateful peopleĀ canā€™t ever cooperate to accomplish anything, whether beating a deadly pandemic, orĀ creating a better future by investingĀ together in schools, hospitals, ideas, research, accomplishments.

Now, I donā€™t mean that you hate anyone. I mean it in a more technical way, one thatā€™s almost invisible in America, because like air, itā€™s just the atmosphere that surrounds everyone.Ā What else, though, can it really be called, when some large number of Americans deny, over and over, everyone else the right to have healthcare? An education? A job with decent standards? Free time? A rising income? A democracy?

:(Ā 

On 7/13/2020 at 8:43 PM, Klingsor said:

This is my point. Who or what started it is irrelevant.

Huh?Ā  No.Ā 

The FBI should have a swat team raid on Fauci's home to see if evidence can be found of why he approved an exception to the US policy of banning enhancement of function viral research.

Doesn't matter if he's convicted or what. . .Ā  the authorities should be on notice they will be held responsible.

38 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

Terrifying:

Wall Street and Hi Tech has been conspiring with the Chinese Fascist Capitalist State for too long.

Time to confiscate all their assets in America and repudiate out debt.Ā  Why don't we treat them like we did the Nazis economically?

On 7/19/2020 at 2:09 PM, LaLa said:

Talk about silly propaganda.Ā  Silly partisan nonsense.Ā  The main difference in other countries is that they didn't go all-out to outsouce EVERYTHING and decimate their manufacturing.Ā  The Globalist Democrat Party and their sidekick Republicans did this, not Trump and Tucker Carlson.Ā  What nonsense!

FBI needs to investigate everyone who got in bed with the Chinese Fascist Capitalist Party including Mich McConnell who married the daughter of high ranking Chinese Communist Party member.Ā  I'll bet you thought he had a mail order Asian wife, huh?

On 7/16/2020 at 11:21 AM, Victimorthecrime said:

@KlingsorĀ agree. Ā I take comfort in that where she is at is overall pretty decent in terms of the culture & behavior. Ā 
My State has announced we are taking a step or two back in the direction of shutdown. Ā Stores are going to begin strictly enforcing the no mask thing. Imagine making $9-11 an hour and having to confront some of these lunatics who donā€™t want to cooperate??? Ā 

Shutdown of "non-essential services" means vast suffering.Ā  They are now claiming a huge eviction crisis brewing.Ā  Vast sum will be necessary to get through it without homelessness and/or bankrupting mortgage and apartment owners.

Shutdowns were a horrible mistake.Ā  We should have protected and isolated the elderly (like me) and taken sensible steps like distancing and mask measures to reduce the risks while maintaining employment.Ā  People die from despair, depression, bankruptcy, destruction of life's work, too, not just a virus.Ā  Probably far more people will die from the reaction to Corona than the virus itself.

The economic chaos is just beginning according to some estimates, to say nothing of starvation in the 3rd world due to temporarily broken supply chains.

That photo with Barack Obama and Anthony Fauci should be taken with a grain of salt.Ā This is the publicĀ state of the art of ā€œdeepfakeā€ technology:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-nixon-deepfake-a-moon-disaster-speech-and-an-information-ecosystem-at-risk1/
Ā 

The speech is real and was written for contingency purposes, but the voice is an actor and synthesizer.Ā The face is entirely AI created using video footage of Nixon and the actor making the facial gestures and speaking. Itā€™s not perfect, but it almost is. Imagine whatā€™s not publicly revealed, and if this can be done with audio/visual media then there is nothing that canā€™t be faked using still imagery.

This is what I meant by irrelevant. We have reached a point where beliefs and opinions - in other words, sentiment šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž - rule.Ā Logic doesnā€™t matter, evidenceĀ doesnā€™t matter...if itā€™s evidence that goes against what we believe it must be faked, if not then it must be real. The decades old trope that the US government created AIDS is still believed by people, even though it was proven to have been a Soviet disinformation campaign. There are Americans much more willing to believe it was domestically created and unleashed because that fits their beliefs and predispositions.Ā 

And why do you call the CCP fascist? Do words mean anything anymore? Unless ultimately there is little difference between totalitarian wrapping papers, as Iā€™ve argued for years.Ā 

On 7/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Klingsor said:

And why do you call the CCP fascist? Do words mean anything anymore? Unless ultimately there is little difference between totalitarian wrapping papers, as Iā€™ve argued for years.Ā 

Because they practice dictatorial centrally controlled capitalism:Ā  FASCISM.Ā 

None of the varieties of "Communism" have anything to do with China anyĀ longer.Ā  Our capitalist ruling class is collaborating with China just like they did Nazi Germany.Ā  The Rockefellers, for instance, left the Board of IG Farben only when the shooting war started and some research shows even that isn't true!Ā  The Rockefellers lead in proposing war with Japan because the Japanese "stole" the Rockefeller controlled oil in Manchuria after they invaded China.

If words mean anything, it is ridiculous to call China "communist."Ā  Of course, keeping the name is critical to preventing world-wide LEFTIST opposition to the Chinese regime.

On 7/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, Klingsor said:

That photo with Barack Obama and Anthony Fauci should be taken with a grain of salt.Ā This is the publicĀ state of the art of ā€œdeepfakeā€ technology:

The speech is real and was written for contingency purposes, but the voice is an actor and synthesizer.Ā The face is entirely AI created using video footage of Nixon and the actor making the facial gestures and speaking. Itā€™s not perfect, but it almost is. Imagine whatā€™s not publicly revealed, and if this can be done with audio/visual media then there is nothing that canā€™t be faked using still imagery.

This is what I meant by irrelevant. We have reached a point where beliefs and opinions - in other words, sentiment šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž - rule.Ā Logic doesnā€™t matter, evidenceĀ doesnā€™t matter...if itā€™s evidence that goes against what we believe it must be faked, if not then it must be real. The decades old trope that the US government created AIDS is still believed by people, even though it was proven to have been a Soviet disinformation campaign. There are Americans much more willing to believe it was domestically created and unleashed because that fits their beliefs and predispositions.Ā 

Yes, quite possibly the photo of Fauci and Obama at the Wuhan lab is quite possibly fake, which I mentioned.Ā  However, what is not in dispute is that Fauci authorized anĀ exception to the US policy of not funding "enhancement of function" viralĀ research.Ā  The research on corona and sars was reported as successful in the prestigious journal Nature Medicine.Ā  The goal was to see if they could make an "airborne" version of Sars/Corona.Ā  A Chinese researcher was part of the team.Ā  She returned to Wuhan with the information on how the work was done, if not the virus itself.Ā  Fauci funded continued research at the Wuhan lab.Ā  Fauci is a Democrat and friend of the Clintons.

Regarding the Nixon / Moonshot issue:Ā  More likely in my mind is that the whole "fake speech" was designed to bolster the idea that the moon landing was real and not just a movie as hinted by Stanley Kubrick in the Shining.Ā  The film accidentally released by NASAĀ of astronauts in low Earth orbit faking "blue marble" photos using the round port hole window was pretty disturbing, too.