Mental Support Community

New age bionic plaque

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been working in retail for over two decades...people are  especially irritable right now..sometimes you just have to roll with it. 🤷‍♀️ Don't let it get to you. At least with the mask on, I can

My governor issued orders two weeks ago for people to wear masks when in public. He's even held press conferences showing him and his team wearing masks. I wear mine and also gloves whenever I'm runni

The virus has thankfully slowed down here in NY...for now anyway. That hasn't been the case for some other states, though, unfortunately. I hope there is a safe and effective vaccine soon. So many liv

Posted Images

I'm not anxious to test a "warp speed" approved vaccine!  Especially one based on mRNA technology NEVER approved before.  This, especially, when the death rate is so low COVID-19, approximately that of the flu.  Being old, I am in a high risk group.  But I am also in the high risk group for flu death and many other things including vaccinations!

My husband and I are eligible for the vaccine now, but it is extremely difficult to find an open appointment anywhere. The supply is very limited, apparently. My eyes and ears are open. I would gladly give my spot up for my girls, if I could. I'm hoping they will be eligible soon as well. We are waiting and trying to stay safe in the meantime.