Mental Support Community

New age bionic plaque

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My governor issued orders two weeks ago for people to wear masks when in public. He's even held press conferences showing him and his team wearing masks. I wear mine and also gloves whenever I'm runni

Hopefully you won’t have any jerks Irmajean. I understand the anxiety. My state just mandated the same thing...it’ll be a juggling act between those even bothering to enforce it and those bothering to

I have been working in retail for over two decades...people are  especially irritable right now..sometimes you just have to roll with it. 🤷‍♀️ Don't let it get to you. At least with the mask on, I can

Posted Images

I'm not anxious to test a "warp speed" approved vaccine!  Especially one based on mRNA technology NEVER approved before.  This, especially, when the death rate is so low COVID-19, approximately that of the flu.  Being old, I am in a high risk group.  But I am also in the high risk group for flu death and many other things including vaccinations!

My husband and I are eligible for the vaccine now, but it is extremely difficult to find an open appointment anywhere. The supply is very limited, apparently. My eyes and ears are open. I would gladly give my spot up for my girls, if I could. I'm hoping they will be eligible soon as well. We are waiting and trying to stay safe in the meantime.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, uptight outasight said:

I'm not anxious to test a "warp speed" approved vaccine!  Especially one based on mRNA technology NEVER approved before.  This, especially, when the death rate is so low COVID-19, approximately that of the flu.  Being old, I am in a high risk group.  But I am also in the high risk group for flu death and many other things including vaccinations!

Here's another point:  Pfizor according to some things I read identified itself as a "gene therapy" company, not a vaccine manufacturer.  Vaccine brings its product under the zero liability law for vaccines signed by Ronald Reagan.  If I'm dubious about a program rushed at warp speed by Donald Trump and relieved of liability for damage by Ronald Reagan, why are more left-leaning folks showing no trepidation about an mRNA vaccine or gene therapy shot?

Its not like there's never been vaccine disasters before.  1976 took the cake.  Left complains about GMO food, but not GMO vaccines?  Monsanto bad, Big Pharma good?

On 1/14/2021 at 4:00 PM, geronimo said:

It all depends how much faith you have in the science, scientists and regulators.

Scientists working for Big Pharma are not necessarily honest.  Very big sums of money are involved.  I have faith in science, but not scientists, especially if they have conflicts of interest due to salary, bribes, threats, pressure, etc.  Everyone should listen to Robert Kennedy Jr's U-tube videos on vaccine safety. . .the science Big Pharma suppresses.

9 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

Here's another point:  Pfizor according to some things I read identified itself as a "gene therapy" company, not a vaccine manufacturer.  Vaccine brings its product under the zero liability law for vaccines signed by Ronald Reagan.  If I'm dubious about a program rushed at warp speed by Donald Trump and relieved of liability for damage by Ronald Reagan, why are more left-leaning folks showing no trepidation about an mRNA vaccine or gene therapy shot?

Its not like there's never been vaccine disasters before.  1976 took the cake.  Left complains about GMO food, but not GMO vaccines?  Monsanto bad, Big Pharma good?

Thing is, they cannot spend 10 years approving a vaccine as we need it much more quickly than that. Also 1976 was quite some time ago, science has moved on since then.

Just presenting another view, uptight.

Obviously, the Queen and Prince Philip would engage in any publicity stunt if they were convinced by experts it was for the public good.  If any people could avoid social contact systematically, it would be them.  Clearly, avoiding the virus would be the safest course for them.  We'll never know if they actually got the vaccine nor which one.  They probably own stock in Big Pharma, too, possibly controlling interests!

It was not for nothing that after the the 1976 disaster that the vaccine industry was eventually relieved of its liability for death, paralysis and injury which continue at disturbing rates.  Watch Robert Kennedy Jr's video if you dare.  He is not a crank anti "vaxxer".  His debate with Alan Dershowitz on the issue is especially illuminating.  There is no reason to think vaccines are safer now as Big Pharma has no incentive to make them safer.  The regulators were captured by Big Pharma long ago.

Actually, contrary to Big Pharma which reaps billions on vaccines, the death rate from Covid is no worse than the flu.  There is actually "no rush".  Trump forced "warp speed" through to fight business lock downs, both absurd policies.  Any pneumonia in which the PCR test finds a trace of COVID is called a Covid death though other factors might be the real cause.

People die of pneumonia all the time caused by flu, colds, bacteria, etc.  I almost died from it in 2018 even though I had a flu and pneumonia vaccine that year!   I let a 103 fever go for 3 days, delirious at home. . .not a good idea.

Luckily, the pneumonia involved a bacteria that responded to IV anti-biotics.  Oddly, the Drs mentioned they seldom know the real cause stating the bacteria might have been a secondary infection after a virus "opened the door."  They suspected Legionaires but tests didn't prove it.

4 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

Yes, I noticed that report yesterday - obviously investigation will be needed to determine what happened there.

I have read that in a couple of articles for example that the Pfizer and Moderna jabs can cause allergic reactions in those who are susceptible to that sort of thing.

The Oxford vaccine is made a bit differently to those two.

People have to make their own mind up - but many have had the vaccine with no particular probs so far.