Mental Support Community

New age bionic plaque

On 1/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, Victimorthecrime said:

All sorts of things cancelled. I saw in the news that someone has invented a 5 minute results test for covid, so maybe eventually people will just 'test and go' before events?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been working in retail for over two decades...people are  especially irritable right now..sometimes you just have to roll with it. 🤷‍♀️ Don't let it get to you. At least with the mask on, I can

Earlier I made a quick trip to the local, rural dollar store to get a few essentials. I counted 12 people while I was in there and not a single one was wearing a mask, not a single one social distanci

Hopefully you won’t have any jerks Irmajean. I understand the anxiety. My state just mandated the same thing...it’ll be a juggling act between those even bothering to enforce it and those bothering to

Posted Images

@geronimo

Thanks for info, I’m limited to what I read on the internet....people that I’ve asked in person, some of whom know people who have received the vaccine, seem to be in agreement that any illness from it comes from the booster injection, the second dose. My mother works in a place where they are eligible to get the first rounds of vaccinations, but she’s over 60 and has hypertension. I’m worried for her sake and because she’s the only family I have left. Hope your mother turns out ok with it, perhaps you could give an update after her injection? Thanks for the reply, take care.

• 1 month later...