Mental Support Community

Is the anger stereotype true for some of us?

Loser84

I'm not sure if it's related but realizing I probably have a small penis has really ruined my confidence with women it's almost at the point where I can barely react to them anymore. There is this woman at work who I thought liked me we flirted sometimes she is on the chubby side, but after a while it stopped as I realized I probably couldn't satisfy her. Sometimes I feel angry when she's around and other women as I feel my dick wouldn't be big enough. Now it seems I'm becoming less nice and more angry then before. Can anyone relate? Sometimes I feel I can't love women anymore because I'm not packing it doesn't help that I have a thing for curvy women either.

10 hours ago, Loser84 said:

I'm not sure if it's related but realizing I probably have a small penis has really ruined my confidence with women it's almost at the point where I can barely react to them anymore. There is this woman at work who I thought liked me we flirted sometimes she is on the chubby side, but after a while it stopped as I realized I probably couldn't satisfy her. Sometimes I feel angry when she's around and other women as I feel my dick wouldn't be big enough. Now it seems I'm becoming less nice and more angry then before. Can anyone relate? Sometimes I feel I can't love women anymore because I'm not packing it doesn't help that I have a thing for curvy women either.

I'm smaller than average and discovered that "chubby" actually doesn't make that much difference in accessing the vagina for sex, though real excessive weight might.

Anger at others for a felt deficiency in self, real or imagined, doesn't really make sense unless a person actually hurtfully rejects you, is a destructive compensation.  There are now whole organization like INCELs and MGTOWs indulging anger at women, etc.  NOT HEALTHY!

Projecting anger on others doesn't help you deal with whatever your problem might be, real or imagined.  Do you really know from experience that you can't have successful sex with "chubby" women?

On 4/12/2020 at 2:44 AM, Loser84 said:

The problem is not if it's true. The problem is that people are blaming the penis for it and blaming you for the penis, rather than constant bullying and shaming. It's not you who is the problem. But this unfortunately won't change anything and we won't change society anytime soon. 

14 hours ago, Reality said:

The problem is not if it's true. The problem is that people are blaming the penis for it and blaming you for the penis, rather than constant bullying and shaming. It's not you who is the problem. But this unfortunately won't change anything and we won't change society anytime soon. 

Yeah, we must adjust to society as it is, but still, I think, blame the phallocratic society for some of our problems.  We need to forgive ourselves for imperfect adjustment to overwhelming negative treatment by society at large.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:38 PM, Loser84 said:

I've pretty much given up the idea of trying to have sex with women as I'll probably never get over how I feel about my penis size. I just can't imagine women really getting much satisfaction from it.

"Sex with women" is the lingo of recreational COMPETITIVE sex.  Sex with a person with whom you happen to grow extraordinarily close is where it is at for the unusually unendowed.  Still, problems arise, but worthwhile to solve.

7 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, society certainly thinks so and that’s the only thing that matters:

Ah, yes!  The burden of a small penis is so devastating, a leader with one would definitely destroy the world in his frustration.

On the other hand, "it is all in their head."  They deserve nothing!

1 hour ago, uptight outasight said:

Ah, yes!  The burden of a small penis is so devastating, a leader with one would definitely destroy the world in his frustration.

On the other hand, "it is all in their head."  They deserve nothing!

Yep. People are basically walking contradictions, their thoughts are entirely contextual.

It’s come out that the recent Canadian rampage was caused by a domestic argument.
Wonder if he has a small penis. Said he’d been ordered to undergo anger management in the past. 

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMibWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnVzbmV3cy5jb20vbmV3cy93b3JsZC9hcnRpY2xlcy8yMDIwLTA0LTIzL29mZmljaWFsLWNhbmFkYS1zaG9vdGluZy1lcnVwdGVkLWFmdGVyLWRvbWVzdGljLWRpc3B1dGXSAXlodHRwczovL3d3dy51c25ld3MuY29tL25ld3Mvd29ybGQvYXJ0aWNsZXMvMjAyMC0wNC0yMy9vZmZpY2lhbC1jYW5hZGEtc2hvb3RpbmctZXJ1cHRlZC1hZnRlci1kb21lc3RpYy1kaXNwdXRlP2NvbnRleHQ9YW1w?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

The articles I’ve read all mention alek minassian toward the end, as if to make sure the plebs understand that violence is always caused by sexually frustrated, “small dick energy” men. I’m telling you this shit is going to define reality more and more, how much big or little “dick energy” a guy has. And in very strange ways.

Society loves a handsome, Machiavellian serial killer though!

https://www.oxygen.com/snapped/crime-time/groupies-loved-serial-killer-ted-bundy

Serial murdering implies potency and virility. A real winner. Success is a virtue remember. Women love winners. Spree killing reeks of frustration and desperation. Only a loser goes on rampages. Ted had the Big Dick Energy (hereafter abbreviated BDE).

On 4/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, Klingsor said:

@Victimorthecrime

Eileen Wuornos all the way for me. I did seriously feel sorry for her somewhat, she’s a perfect example of what life is like for ugly people. You have to ask if she would have been a different type of person had she not been born ugly. 

When do the victims of lookism demand redress?

• 6 months later...

I Completely agree, they say women are attracted to confidence its hard to be confident when I don't have anything down there. I get Angry as well I Pretty much have given up on women at this point , like the rod stewart song some guys have all the luck. I was not blessed with great looks and great body or penis just feel like giving up.