Mental Support Community

Hey, New Member need someone to hear me

pinkocean

17 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Then support legalized rape and caging women in breeder farms, there are plenty of internet communities that advocate explicitly for it. You won’t be an alpha but you can have his leftovers after he’s reamed his harem out and they’ve bore him 50 children. Exactly the same as it is now...you won’t see a Tinder stud complaining about the status quo. But at least it won’t be a bitch telling you what you can and can’t have.

Where I come from there is no such thing as feminism. It doesn’t exist. Shrieking harridans don’t defend the status quo, it’s the boys I went to school with who made sure I was recognized as a member of the “can’t get pussy” club because i refused to be a lickspittle or punching bag. And it’s actually the beta males, the dingleberries who slavishly court jester for their betters that are the vicious ones and end up acting just like the women they hate...they hone their cheap shot skills to a razors edge because they know they’re losers.

Seems to me such guys, instead of blaming/hating alphas (their exploitive betters), they blame/hate women for submitting to alphas.  Of course, it is sometimes true that some women are brainwashed victims, but "such guys" want to over-generalize.

I can well remember the beginnings of such thoughts, but also I remember rejecting them, recognizing that not all alphas are exploitive, some are just better, more appropriate for human life.  I could observe myself wanting to over-generalize and demonize alphas.

This means "such guys" actually feel the opposite from what they express in their "movements."

Another curiosity:

A hot topic in the manosphere that probably runs a close second to testosterone when it comes to men’s health is circumcision. Some go so far as to call it “‘male genital mutilation” and of course there’s the Jewish element that gets beat to death. Circumcised men often express regret, anger, and sometimes even revulsion for the state of their member. 

However, it is well known and demonstrable that “gay” men universally salivate over uncut cocks. Prove it to yourself by finding a pic of a large but circumcised dick (8” or so) and then find one of a uncircumcised, shorter, but well shaped dick (say 6.5”), then hop on any hookup app and see which one gets more attention and “oohs” and “ahhs” and “😍’s”...

Curious to say the least. But NO HOMO, BRO!!!

4 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

Seems to me such guys, instead of blaming/hating alphas (their exploitive betters), they blame/hate women for submitting to alphas. 

That’s it in a nutshell, jealousy. But Klingsor the Demented seems to be the only male with the (dys)functional brain chemistry to admit it openly.

Hence the extremely thin line between “bro, you got nice pecs, bro...what you bench, bro? How you get that bicep definition, bro?” and “damn I want to suck a monster cock“. That’s why these communities push homophobia to hysterical pitch and why athletes are so homophobic. Because your entire self-image is based on your approximation of an idealized male body image, therefore it becomes imperative to forcefully react to homoeroticism because it so easily devolves to that. People only react so viscerally to something they fear.

4 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

not all alphas are exploitive, some are just better, more appropriate for human life. 

Yes and the incels correctly recognize that this appropriateness is known by the time children are old enough to begin playing together on the playground. The ten years between 6 and 16 comprise maybe a 10th of one’s entire life, yet they seem like the longest and everything you become is really defined in those years. Many guys like myself don’t belong here and shouldn’t be forced to mix with society.

Yet another curiosity:

On incel boards, physical characteristics are analyzed to an atomic level. Speaking generally, this is how they put it:

1. Sexual market value for males is based primarily on the face...in their jargon they say “face >>>> everything” (i.e. facial attractiveness supersedes every other physical characteristic.)

There are schisms and divergences, however, as short men claim that “height >>>> everything“. But in general all admit a handsome face is critical.

2. In their annoying jargon, incels are subcategorized into specific types with the addition of a -cel suffix. For example: a baldcel or fatcel. 

Actions taken to maximize certain characteristics are suffixed with -maxxing. Hence “looksmaxxing” to maximize one’s looks within the limits of one’s own potential. 

3. Incels who lift weights and bodybuild are called“ogrecels” or “gymcels” (if they had a handsome face they’d be called a “chad” or “gigachad”). Bodybuilding is called “ogremaxxing” or “gymmaxxing”. 

4. Incels claim bodybuilding is not enough to escape inceldom, that it is not enough BY ITSELF to gain a woman’s sexual attention. 

5. The topic of penis size is controversial (FAGGOTS BRUH) but typical for a male only club, dick humor crops up constantly. If penis size is considered seriously at all, it’s taken as just one more characteristic included in SMV, not given any particular importance.

6. Any attempt to raise the importance of penis size to the level of face or height is met with severe criticism because, as the incels themselves say, women do not respond to a dick pic BY ITSELF and would find it disgusting or creepy. “Women don’t see your dick before sex”. In the words of an actual thread I read on the most popular incel board, Incel means a man who can’t OBTAIN women, not men who can’t PLEASE women. 

7. Yet heterosexual males, when engaging in online hookups, send dick pics if they have anything to show off with complete measurements. To women. And dick pics are the currency of the realm in gay hookup culture.

From the words of the most misogynistic, woman-detesting community on the planet we reach two conclusions: 

1. Women are not impressed by big muscles and

2. Women are not impressed by dick pics. 

Only a pretty face, pretty skin, pretty symmetry wins the day. A “chad” in other words.

So the two things that men value above all else,  physical strength and cock size, we are told by institutional misogynists don’t even matter to women.

This is simply the same stereotype I encountered in college...rich pretty Blonde frat boys buy women with their money to compensate for little peepee’s while non-frat boys, though not as pretty, have what women REALLY want, a big piece of meat, a real man. 

It’s the age old antagonism between a prettty boy and a “real man”. Furthermore, when you combine this with the fact that incels claim women are inferior, irrational, and don’t know what they want or what is best for them along with an actual scientific study they cite as proof that women orgasm during rape, you are left with the following conclusion:

Women actually want ugly, muscular men with large cocks to rape them because that’s what gives them real pleasure, not shrimp-dicked pretty boys. 

Theres nothing new here, it’s the same old he-man, real man bullshit wrapped in a different package and stupid fucking MMORPG chatspeak.

So there you go @TheDane. Support these groups and you’ll get all the leftover, used-up pussy your heart desires. But secretly these women will be thinking about the ugly, big dicked alphas raping them day and night, wishing they had it again. 

Im sorry if anyone finds this content offensive, but investigate it and you’ll find I’ve exaggerated nothing. 

Im tired of trying to make myself understood. Let people drown in their own ignorance. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Old_Man_and_the_Ass

Priapus Tips the Scales in Pompeii:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/priapus-fresco-pompeii-0010592

In Greek mythology, Priapus was a minor rustic fertility god associated with protecting livestock, fruit, gardens and especially the male genitalia and he was often stylized with an oversized, permanent erection

According to Greek legend [...] Hera cursed [Priapus] with impotence, ugliness and foul-mindedness and was rejected by the gods of Mount Olympus. Priapus' most iconic symbolic attribute was his permanently erect penis which was often depicted in frescoes and mosaics.

Statues of Priapus stood not only in doorways like at the Via del Vesuvio in Pompeii, but they were installed in Greek and Roman gardens and at crossroads. To propitiate Priapus, travelers would be obliged to stroke the statue's penis while passing by and in some cases statues of Priapus were hung above properties with signs threatening sexual assault to those who broke the defined boundaries that he protected.

My goodness, those feminists and homo's sure do have a pedigree! Operating in Ancient Greece, painting monster cock frescoes and stroking statuesque dicks.

Nothing new under the sun.

the -cel culture hasn't really gained foothold in Europe as of yet to my understanding. it is coming however. as we know,  American societal development is a precursor for what is going to happen here.

there are also a lot of variables that makes the American society more inclined towards the phenomenon I think. popularity race, inequality in general social/economical, idealized sports culture in school. 

I have never considered the female orgasm during rape aspect. 

one last remark. being stated or mentioned on an incel-board doesn't necessarily make it true

12 hours ago, TheDane said:

one last remark. being stated or mentioned on an incel-board doesn't necessarily make it true

Yeah, quite the opposite, I'd say.

Their thinking is strictly compensatory or reaction formation to their own deficits, real or imagined.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, pinkocean said:

I also never masturbated properly. Since I was a kid I would hump on the bed, I still do. I feel really filthy about it but I m sort of addicted of it and cannot stop doing it like that. I m trying to stop it right now in my life. 

This would seem like a good place to start getting control of your sex life, though I have no idea why you should feel "really filthy" about it.

As a guy with a similarly small endowment, I think "we" have to focus on personal, special relationships and forego the sex competition game except maybe as a fantasy in masturbation, etc..

On 5/19/2020 at 6:25 AM, uptight outasight said:

As a guy with a similarly small endowment, I think "we" have to focus on personal, special relationships and forego the sex competition game except maybe as a fantasy in masturbation, etc..

Well what I would say that guys like us have to "trick" the opposite sex that we are confident enough to deserve their attention, despite our specific physical shortcomings. 

• 1 month later...

I’m about 4 1/2 long while erect.  I’ve had three long term female betters who were good looking, kind, and fun in bed.  I believe that insecure women who tend to overcompensate really stress big penises.  I’ve had a riot in bed over the years.

i will say that I’ve always cared much more about other facets of me than my penis. So, my size can bother me a little but I’ve had more sex with a greater variety than most of the men I know,