Mental Support Community

“Did you ever wonder..”

Klingsor

@Klingpeach, your monthly shopping trips sound like my weekly trips. Not to mention returning during the week for all of the items I forgot...🙄

I'm guilty of using the self serve registers at times mainly because the baggers tend to pack light-weighted and I'm a bag stuffer.😆

@geronimo, I know what you mean about some self check-outs not working correctly..."An unexpected item has been placed in the bag" every time you shift the bag just a bit.

I hope everyone is as well as they can be.

• 1 year later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/2mlj8w/prolife/

"Boy, these pro-life conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked." - George Carlin

See, life is about Winners and Losers. You don’t get to forfeit or opt out of this game. That would be cheating. If I don’t have a steady supply of losers to bully, beat-up, and kill, where would the target of my rage be found? You ugly, biological untermensch are necessary for me to get my enormous, raging erection when you beg me to fuck your unsatisfied wife and inseminate her with my ubermensch, aesthetically pleasing seed. You are committing a crime by depriving me of my Win when you opt out and get aborted. 

America in Summary

Synopsis:

White trash, ugly male and female breed, producing ugly AF kid who is incarcerated by the state 9 months out of the year, 5 days a week with biologically superior peers who endlessly mock, tease, ostracize, belittle, bully, and torment kid for simply for being born. Kid snaps, obtains a weapon, and massacres superior specimens. Outpouring of love and candlelight vigils for star quarterback who gets killed, and who will never be able to impregnate and satisfy scores of viable college girls and gun-totin’, Pro-life, Southern Whore Georgia Peach, MILF loudmouth politicians always on the lookout for fresh, smooth, hung talent.

All lives are Sacred, even the ones that deserve to die!!