Mental Support Community

topic's to discuss

Thanks Allan

I see what you are saying. Some days I think ok yes I feel/see the changes but other days I do go back I guess it is good to see it.

I still am really having a hard time with thinking I annoy my therapist, I feel like mabe I shouldn't go because of this and then I don't for a while and now what do I say? I think it is the burdening issue, I feel I don't matter compared to all the others who need help and that the T is thinking this.

The stuff going on in my head is " Stop wasting there time, you drag this on yourself, I could be fine if I could suck it up, stop annoying everyone, let it go, give up already, I feel like they are trying to get me to stop going like just waiting for me to give up, that they talk about me when I leave like " why is she still here"

Hard to stay focused with this stuff.

Mabe another day:confused:

Hi Allan,

Like nightfalls, I guess I feel I'm also wasting my therapist's time. I feel so hesitant saying anything because it feels I'm complaining about nothing. What you say makes sense, that our therapists can't read our minds. I guess I'll have to remember that the next time I see him. It's just that since so much time has passed between appointments (2 weeks), I have so much I want to say, I get confused then I just go blank. I guess that's where the lists come in? I did discuss going blank with my therapist, and he did suggest writing in my journal and bringing that in at the next session to discuss. But, when I get there, it all seems so trivial and it feels like much ado about nothing, even though I considered it a semi-crisis situation when I wrote it down in the first place!

Well, thank you for your suggestion. I will try doing the lists and give him a copy too so I don't chicken out of mentioning any of my "crisis situations".

Edited by karai