Mental Support Community

worse!!!

AndreaB

hi.....

Sorry to hear that ur feeling this way, but i can relate to you...Can u go and see ur gp and get referred for help from him/her? I know its the wkend coming up and resources arent good over the 2 days, if u cant see a dr then go to ur a&e department and explain to them u r suicidal and need help now! Try and keep urself safe, but pls get some kind of help b4 ur thoughts are acted out.

Thinking of u

jo

Hi Andrea, another option is to dial 211 for social services. The people there should be able to direct you to the help you need. But, if you need immediate help, I suggest you find your way to a hospital as soon as possible. Once you arrive, explain what you have been going through and tell them you are afraid you may carry out your suicidal thoughts.

I don't know why, but my depression is getting worse. I tried to hurt myself last nigth. I'm thinking of checking into a mental crisis hospital but I'm scared. I hate who I am I just want to DIE that's my only wish to DIE!!!!!:(

Andrea,

I hope you have recieved help for yourself. I know it is scary to reach out to ask for help, however when you are in a crisis it is time to get the help you deserve. You need to get yourself in a safe place .

Call 911, or have a friend or fa,ily member take you to the nearest Hospital. It will be ok. You can also call a suicide hotline and talk to sombody.

Please be safe and take care of yourself.

hey all thank you for the support I was checked into the hospital for three days. It was horrible I have never been a place like that before, but I did recieve the help I needed. I still feel a little down but I'm trying to get better. My family and boyfriend are aware of my depression. I just want to live and be safe. I'm tired of feeling alone. Now I'm a little paranoid I don't know, but I am trying. I'll keep you all posted and I have a mibile crisis number on speed dial in my cell. Thanks again!!!:D

Andrea,

Sorry to hear things got so bad that you went into the hospital. But then again, I'm glad to hear it helped. Maybe you need a new thread titled "Better?" :-)

My own hospital stay gave me a rest, but not much more. The real work is up to us, afterwards. It's normal to feel a bit jittery and paranoid; it's hard to trust oneself after something like that. But it sounds like you have support around you and a good attitude, that's a great start.

Take care and keep us posted.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi AndreaB,

I want to add to what everyone else has said and tell you how pleased I am that you are out of the hospital. Yes, it is one day at a time. No, the hospital is never a great place to have to be but, when things reach a low level it is a good thing that it is there because they do help.

I also want to know how you are doing.

Allan :)