Mental Support Community

My problem is...

deboramcna

My friends asked me to join them on a trip to Egypt in 2 months. My problem is that I need to lose 20 pounds till then. I should start a diet, I know. Which one? I googled some diets but I didn`t even find one that I really like. Which one do you follow? I`d appreciate it if you`d leave some information about the diet you specify. Thanks. :eek:

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Debora,

I am not a believer in diets. However, it would be good for you to change your eating habits. Keep track of what you eat all day long by making a list on a calendar with columns for the day and date, time of day and what you ate including how much. Include all extras. Look at the list and change your eating habits. Of course, you cannot go wrong with lots and lots of green and yellow vegetable, cut way back on the fats, limit your breat intake and eat only whole grain breads and eliminate the candy and ice cream, except of special occasion.

Then: Exercise, exercise, exercise, exercise. Eating healthy and plenty of exercise are more important than anything.

Allan :D

• 1 month later...