Mental Support Community

please somebody help!

anna86

i dont know why no one ever replies to my post is becouse im just not importnat enough? i feel like im going crazy and i've reading up petifiles and im started to think i may be one and that scared me to death i just want to be normal and not have these thoughts i keep looking back on all my fantasys and thinking that maybe i am strange and am what what i fear i am i need help! im going a therapist but ive only been once how can i be a mother and and have these thoughts? i feel like im going to lose my husband becouse i worry about this problem so much i read that petifile feel remourse and guilt and anxiety so is that me? im in hell death to better than this i cant take it anymore i couldnt live with my self if i was a petifile im so scared and and i feel so alone. please someone help me?

Anna,

Everybody feels "remourse and guilt and anxiety". Clearly, not everybody is a pedophile.

We're here; we're listening. You are important.

But I'm not going to be able to convince whether you are one or not; I don't know you. And I think that if I try, it will only make you worry about it more, which I don't think is helpful.

It's great that you're in therapy; they have the knowledge (that I certainly don't have) to reassure and help you. But in between sessions, have you tried reading about anxiety or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder on this site? It certainly couldn't hurt, and might help you calm yourself down. You're the only one who can do that, not me, not a therapist. And after all, so far, worrying hasn't solved anything, right? Maybe it's time to try something else.

Guest ASchwartz

Anna,

We are responding to you. Sometimes it takes a little time. You are extremely upset about yourself and your fears. In fact, your fears about being a pedophile make me suspect that you are not. However, Malign is right, we do not know you and cannot say. I just kind of think that anyone who worries about it like you do is not one.

Anna, do have any ways to relax, feel better about things? Do you have ways to get away from stress and just enjoy living in the moment?

Allan