Mental Support Community

Reading too much?

Hi Just me and 2002to2009,

Thanks for all the info. Just me, your last reply was very helpful; at least it will help me know what to sort of expect. It's still a scary mystery to me since I have only been to one session and I am anticipating my second one next week, just after I get back from vacation. I hope it does me some good to get away.

Anyway, I started journalizing years ago because I needed to get stuff out of my head and it helped me to get through the day better. And 2002to2009, like you, it did help me to think of things I couldn't just in my mind. It has helped me to reason out things and to ponder the why and how certain people affected me so much--I still haven't figured that one out yet! UGH!! Well, I don't have any of my old stuff around because I tear up everything I write so no one can read my hell. I don't want people to see me as that person. I too don't want to read it myself and re-live those moments and feel that way again. I still shred stuff, so needless to say, I write on anything cheap and available, as long as it's light, portable and fits in my weighs-a-ton bag so I can have it with me anytime I feel the need.

Thanks everybody, I'm off on vacation now. I hope I find my NeverNever Land where everybody is happy and hate and pain and meanness does not exist. If I find it, I'm never coming back! Take care, love you all.....

Edited by karai